PDA

View Full Version : The Official BLACK THIS OUT Moneybomb thread: $8 Million or bust!

John F Kennedy III
10-18-2011, 09:59 PM
It is high time we stick it to the media. Let's fight back with everything we have. Lets's raise $8 million for Dr. Ron Paul today! Let's challenge the media to BLACK THIS OUT! Dig deep and donate every single penny you can today and convince your friends and family to do the same. But it doesn't end there, we must spend the full 24 hours promoting this BLACK THIS OUT moneybomb, midnight to midnight. Advertise it wherever you can. Post it on all the websites you can find and tell everyone you know to donate today.

It is time to give Dr. Paul the ammo he needs to circumvent the media BLACKOUT. Ron needs the money now more than ever. Today we can and we MUST give him the ammo he needs to catapult into 1st place!

I am issuing two challenges:

1. If you haven't maxed out, do it today. Don't save for another moneybomb. Paul needs the money NOW.

2. Collectively donate $1,000 today between you and those you can get to donate.

$8 MILLION OR BUST! BLACK THIS OUT!

John F Kennedy III
10-18-2011, 10:20 PM
Bumpness.

John F Kennedy III
10-19-2011, 12:25 PM
Let's do this!

DrN0
10-19-2011, 12:37 PM
There's something wrong with the donation page. My first two attempts got me a "recipient unkown" alert, and my third attempt gave me no alert, but it didn't give me a confirmation either. Also, my name did not come up on the banner. Anybody heard of any website tampering today?

rich34
10-19-2011, 12:40 PM
Are you serious?? We'll be lucky to hit 3 million and if we do that will be a HUGE success!!

DrN0
10-19-2011, 12:52 PM
I'm just going to take this opportunity to buy a bunch of stuff in the campaign store.

John F Kennedy III
10-19-2011, 12:53 PM
There's something wrong with the donation page. My first two attempts got me a "recipient unkown" alert, and my third attempt gave me no alert, but it didn't give me a confirmation either. Also, my name did not come up on the banner. Anybody heard of any website tampering today?

I've been hearing this since I woke up. I'm wondering if it was an attack or they just weren't ready for all the traffic.

John F Kennedy III
10-19-2011, 12:54 PM
I'm just going to take this opportunity to buy a bunch of stuff in the campaign store.

That still counts for the campain so go for it :)

DrN0
10-19-2011, 12:56 PM
Yeah, it worked this time. Got me a bunch of loot!

gosmo
10-19-2011, 12:56 PM
8 million wasn't a realistic goal even before the website went down...

John F Kennedy III
10-19-2011, 12:59 PM
Yeah, it worked this time. Got me a bunch of loot!

Nice :)

wowrevolution
10-19-2011, 01:00 PM
If you want to get these numbers up then you need to get people in the media bringing this stuff up TODAY and not waiting until tomorrow like always happens.
The media never reports on the money bombs until the day after. So we need to get in there and promote it in front of the national audience.
Call in to radio shows, get in the most popular forums. Make sure you bring it up in Warcraft Trade channels, you need to bring every resource to bear to remind people that this is going on today. Radio, Ham Radio, Shortwave Radio, call in to radio stations, not just talk radio, FM radio stations and just give "shout outs"

Hey! I'd like to request "Song by XXXX and a big shout out to support the Ron Paul money bomb TODAY!"

Quit thinking that Rush Limbaugh and Conservative talk radio is the only radio stations on the air. Just plug it in on the local rock & top40 & country stations as shout outs. c'mon folk. Every single radio station in the country should be getting calls from people giving Ron Paul shout outs.

If you're a truck driver get your ass on the CB radio and get that Convoy rolling.

You get on tonight's Jon Stewart Show and make sure he plugs it tonight, not tomorrow night when he's reporting on it, TONIGHT so that people are reminded to donate TODAY.

DrN0
10-19-2011, 01:01 PM
They didn't have website problems back in '07 when they were on a shoe string, why would they have it now? I've heard reports this time around that the website has been hit on previous occasions by dos attacks. If that's true, the campaign should do a press release on it and RP should mention it in the debates.

Matt Collins
10-19-2011, 01:38 PM
We're over $1,000,000!

If you were having problems donating earlier, the backlog has cleared and you can donate here:https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/sonicspikesalbum/2012-I/RonPauliswatching.jpg

John F Kennedy III
10-19-2011, 01:50 PM
We're over $1,000,000!

If you were having problems donating earlier, the backlog has cleared and you can donate here:https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/sonicspikesalbum/2012-I/RonPauliswatching.jpg

Awesome :)