PDA

View Full Version : To those of you maxing out in the next 24 hours

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
10-18-2011, 09:43 PM
To those of you who are maxing out in the next 24 hours: If you can afford to do so, please consider letting your excitement carry over with donations to RevPac, C4L, various grassroots chipins or warchests for other liberty candidates. For those of you who have already maxed out I hope you will join in the festivities by also contributing to any of these worthy causes. Remember that this revolution has many lines of battle and your excitement does not have to end just because the law says you cannot donate more to the RP campaign. Thank you all so much for stepping up with massive donations!!!! Carry on!

Karsten
10-18-2011, 09:45 PM
I would say every penny after max out ought to go to RevPac. Cfl can wait till after the election!

trey4sports
10-18-2011, 09:46 PM
post your confirmation # and i'm sure you can get some rep love!

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
10-18-2011, 09:53 PM
I would say every penny after max out ought to go to RevPac. Cfl can wait till after the election!

True enough but C4L has been operating booths at a lot of these straw polls and working hard to get the message out so if someone can afford to also give them a little love than I would certainly encourage them to do so.