PDA

View Full Version : Newt Gingrich "Ron Paul raises a good point about bringing US forces from Germany"

Cutlerzzz
10-18-2011, 08:26 PM
On Greta Van Sustra's show. We really are starting to catch on.

Ekrub
10-18-2011, 08:34 PM
LOL Bachmann is on now telling people they should go buy houses because prices and interest rates are low.

Sematary
10-18-2011, 08:37 PM
LOL Bachmann is on now telling people they should go buy houses because prices and interest rates are low.

So are your chances of getting a loan.
She's a moron

jkob
10-18-2011, 11:30 PM
anyone got tubes of this?

Aratus
10-18-2011, 11:39 PM
we need youtubes

debate youtubes!!!

youtubes for future ads

FrankRep
10-19-2011, 01:55 AM
Newt Gingrich is up to something dirty no doubt.

gerryb
10-19-2011, 02:24 AM
Newt Gingrich is up to something dirty no doubt.

We'll see who he endorses... unless he gets a media surge and is the nominee and is hoping we will vote for him... He has said A LOT of nice things about RP the past 4 months.

GunnyFreedom
10-19-2011, 02:43 AM
meh, I think he's just trying to keep the GOP nomination an all-for-one love-fest, whether it's to secure a VP slot, or demonstrate himself the "elder statesman" so he makes cash on his next book. One thing for sure, he'll probably get job offers as a pundit from several networks. I am sure it's not altruistic, but I'm doubting that it's seriously devious. Don't misunderstand me, I don't like Newt. I'm just calling it how I see it.

Cutlerzzz
10-19-2011, 03:01 AM
We'll see who he endorses... unless he gets a media surge and is the nominee and is hoping we will vote for him... He has said A LOT of nice things about RP the past 4 months.There is no chance that he endorses Paul. He'll probably wait, and endorse the eventual nominee.

mwkaufman
10-19-2011, 03:23 AM
There is no chance that he endorses Paul. He'll probably wait, and endorse the eventual nominee.

So you're saying there's a chance. ;)

Working Poor
10-19-2011, 04:01 AM
I wish Newt were for real. He comes across so well

Diurdi
10-19-2011, 04:08 AM
I wish Newt were for real. He comes across so well Yeah, the art of rhetoric is pretty dangerous.

jct74
10-22-2011, 09:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LyxmQQqmQM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LyxmQQqmQM

XTreat
10-22-2011, 09:27 AM
I met Newt about 2 months a ago He said he respected RP a lot and he had a lot of good ideas. We talked about the Fed for a minute and he asked me to vote for him when RP dropped out.

Sola_Fide
10-22-2011, 09:30 AM
I met Newt about 2 months a ago He said he respected RP a lot and he had a lot of good ideas. We talked about the Fed for a minute and he asked me to vote for him when RP dropped out.

After he said that, did you tell Newt that you expect him to endorse Ron as the only true conservative in the race after his campaign implodes from debt???

RileyE104
10-22-2011, 09:33 AM

LOL! I would only do that if Paul was his VP. However, I don't have much faith in the American people to vote for a ticket composed of two old white guys vs. the first black President... :(

XTreat
10-22-2011, 09:41 AM
No I told him that we both knew A. Dr. Paul wasn't gonna drop out and B. RP people don't roll like that. No One But Paul!

Brett85
10-22-2011, 09:58 AM
Newt has actually been coming around to Ron's positions on foreign policy issues lately. He's also come out in favor of withdrawing troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. Obviously he still isn't where Ron is on foreign policy issues, but he's still better than the other candidates.

Brett85
10-22-2011, 10:01 AM
No I told him that we both knew A. Dr. Paul wasn't gonna drop out and B. RP people don't roll like that. No One But Paul!

It's nice that he at least asked for your vote though. It seems like Romney and the other candidates are doing their best to try to alienate Ron Paul supporters.

wannaberocker
10-22-2011, 11:23 AM
So are your chances of getting a loan.
She's a moron

Nonesense. A good friend of mine recently purchased a home. He had great credit and put 20 % down. You make it sound like its impossible to buy a house in the current market.

ZanZibar
10-22-2011, 11:32 AM
Newt has actually been coming around to Ron's positions on foreign policy issues lately. He's also come out in favor of withdrawing troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. Obviously he still isn't where Ron is on foreign policy issues, but he's still better than the other candidates.Look for all the rats to jump aboard our ship as we set sail.

eduardo89
10-22-2011, 11:33 AM
Nonesense. A good friend of mine recently purchased a home. He had great credit and put 20 % down. You make it sound like its impossible to buy a house in the current market.

You can still get 80% mortgages?!

Here in Spain I was looking to rent an apartment and the one I wanted unfortunately some woman decided to buy it. She was going to put 60% down, has a stable job, her husband does too and they even own a summer home they could put up as collateral...the bank said NO! So in the end I got the apartment, moving in next week :D

nbruno322
10-22-2011, 11:56 AM

She sounds like a used car saleswoman....

Its ALWAYS a good time to buy at Denny Hecker!!!

Aratus
10-22-2011, 04:45 PM
is monsieur newt conceding 80% of the party platform come tampa to us?