PDA

View Full Version : Santorum to Paul, "You didn't get a chance to answer that last question."

Oddone
10-18-2011, 08:06 PM
Anyone else notice at the end where they left the mics on as they pulled out? This was also posted on the Facebook page, don't tell me only two people noticed. :p

Over the live mics at the end:
Santorum to Paul, "You didn't get a chance to answer that last question."
RP, "Yeah, and I had the best answer!"

ItsTime
10-18-2011, 08:07 PM
Ron Paul blacked out! Triple your donations to the moneybomb!

therealist
10-18-2011, 08:08 PM
Santorum actually a nice guy off camera? lol

Karsten
Triple your donation!!!

hazek
Yep I heard that too.

trey4sports
10-18-2011, 08:09 PM
yup, i caught that. Seemed like everyone wanted to talk to Ron.

ItsTime
Make sure to wait two more hours and donate, we want the amount to be HUGE in the morning!

pauliticalfan
triple your donation, this is such bs

rpwasright
10-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Santorum isn't a horrible guy he just has horrible policies. Kind of like my last boss. Was a great guy just don't want him over me because he was an awful employer.

eduardo89
10-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Santorum actually a nice guy off camera? lol

As much as I absolutely abhor his foreign policy, I agree with him on social issues. I agree on his view that the family is the cornerstone of society and that conservative family values are sorely needed today. That's also why I like Ron Paul so much, because he says the same thing. Ron just doesn't want the government to impose things.

At VVS Ron said that bad morals may influence the law, but the law will never instill good morals.

D.A.S.
10-18-2011, 08:11 PM
Everyone RUSHED Ron after the debate... Wow. Everyone wanted to shake his hand.

eduardo89
10-18-2011, 08:13 PM

Lucky bastards. I want to!

10-18-2011, 08:13 PM
As much as I absolutely abhor his foreign policy, I agree with him on social issues. I agree on his view that the family is the cornerstone of society and that conservative family values are sorely needed today. That's also why I like Ron Paul so much, because he says the same thing. Ron just doesn't want the government to impose things.

At VVS Ron said that bad morals may influence the law, but the law will never instill good morals.

Having seen Santorum speak, I think he is an honestly good man and he certainly has a strong pro-life stance which I utterly respect. Not so in line with many of his policies on other things, but I don't doubt that he cares about some important social issues.

bluesc
10-18-2011, 08:14 PM

Did you hear the cheers for Romney when he said he agreed with Ron? These people know the power of us. They want us. Sadly for them, it's never going to happen :p

Korey Kaczynski
10-18-2011, 08:16 PM
They were running low on time, otherwise I imagine they'd let Ron Paul speak. That's why they had Gingrich and Bachmann answer those last questions because those two had the least amount of time.

Koz
10-18-2011, 08:16 PM
I actually think Santorum is the only other candidate that tells the truth, not what he thinks you want to hear. That said, what he says scares the hell out of me.

rp08orbust
10-18-2011, 08:19 PM
I think the OP has the Ron Paul quote wrong. I heard him say, "And I have the best poll numbers against Obama!"

RonPaul101.com
10-18-2011, 08:19 PM
Dr Paul would have had a great answer o the last question in that he is #1 with Independents and Independents determine elections, just as they did in 2008.

Sunstruck-Eden
10-18-2011, 08:20 PM
I don't think Santorum can be a "good" man when he so vehemently hates homosexuals or when he wants to commit us to too many wars.

Thomas
10-18-2011, 08:21 PM
use this to promote BTO!

Airborn
10-18-2011, 08:22 PM
I think the OP has the Ron Paul quote wrong. I heard him say, "And I have the best poll numbers against Obama!"

Yeh i was wondering because in the debate thread everyone was saying Ron said what the OP said, but I heard "And I have the best polling against Obama"

Brett85
10-18-2011, 08:23 PM

Me too. I like a lot of Santorum's views on social issues, particularly abortion. But he's just so horrible on foreign policy issues that I could never support him.

Okie RP fan
10-18-2011, 08:24 PM
I was semi-preoccupied, what was the last question about?

IterTemporis
10-18-2011, 08:25 PM
I actually think Santorum is the only other candidate that tells the truth, not what he thinks you want to hear. That said, what he says scares the hell out of me.

I respect him for that. I prefer the truth even if it hurts.

I disagree with him very much on foreign policy, however I do hold some respect for him. I really think that Santorum like Ron, maybe even enough to call out Ron so that he can talk some more. Look at how he continually nodded in agreement with Ron whenever Ron was speaking. Santorum seems like an honest man, and Ron is an honest man. Their views just disagree on some points.

leffewture
10-18-2011, 08:26 PM
say what you will, I like Santorum more than: Romney, Perry, Cain, Bachman, Gingrich.

that being said I still couldn't vote for him. At least he is Honest . I don't agree with his aggressive foreign policy beliefs, and many other issues. He is a raging neo-con. However, he actually believes what hes telling you is true.

Insane, but honest.

we have to be honest with this field. Its pretty much NO ONE BUT PAUL. we all know that the other guys would bring no change from obama. they are establishment candidates.

bachmann acts like she is anti-establishment yet she endorses all this bullshit involvement in the middle east. she got a cheer tonight for saying "everyone should have to chip in" thats disgusting.

CaptainAmerica
10-18-2011, 08:27 PM
Ron Paul is a gentleman,I am a bit surprised that santorum treated him nicely after the debate

Brett85
10-18-2011, 08:28 PM
Ron Paul is a gentleman,I am a bit surprised that santorum treated him nicely after the debate

I think Santorum is actually a nice guy in real life. He just acts like a jerk in the debates.

Chester Copperpot
10-18-2011, 08:29 PM

Did you notice mitt run over and pat ron on the back and then make sure he shook his hands... amazing...

ThePursuitOfLiberty
10-18-2011, 08:33 PM
I had a chance to debate Santorum for twenty minutes on his "Islamo-fascism" college tour in 2008....
Afterwards, he made it a point to come up to me, find me, shake my hand, and thank me.

I disagree with him on many issues - but he isn't a "bad" guy, per se.

RKoho
10-18-2011, 08:37 PM
I do respect Santorum on his honesty. I disagree with him on nearly everything from his social positions to his foreign policy but the guy is tough in some regard and will get his time in on debates, and he will tell you the truth about what he thinks.

anewvoice
10-18-2011, 08:39 PM
use this to promote BTO!

I did, all over twitter and facebook. Really ought to thank them for the motivation boost, I'm doubling my donation tomorow too!

ropo
10-18-2011, 08:40 PM
Santorum has done more good than bad for Paul in these debates

Evilfox
10-18-2011, 08:42 PM
BLACK THIS OUT <^>

GeorgiaAvenger
10-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Santorum was whooping butt most of the time

therealist
10-18-2011, 08:50 PM
i dont agree with Santorum on social issues at all. His acriminious attitudes towards gays in a country where young homosexuals are committing suicide due to bullying is unacceptable. His hawkish views have remained steadfast when our foreign endeavors are proving costly in terms of troop casualties and civilian casualties are borderline psychotic and amoral. That said he may totally be a nice guy and a good family man....but he needs to understand that other people's families have been DESTROYED by our wars. Children have become orphans and troops are committing suicide as a result of mental incapacitation.

The neocon self-righteousness is appalling and disgusting. They claim to have family values just as long as it doesnt affect their own families.

R3volutionJedi
10-18-2011, 08:51 PM
Santorum: "You didn't get a chance to answer that last question"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuZ1nvagxT8

Watch him donate tmw for BTO... lol jk.

I hope alot of ppl heard that exchange. I sure did.

Johncjackson
10-18-2011, 08:56 PM

That's a pretty fair assessment. I can't stand his views, but he seems to put them out there proudly, without trying hide behind other stuff.

matt0611
10-18-2011, 08:57 PM
Its actually a net positive having Santorum in this. He only polls about 1% but he makes an amazing attack dog against the other so called "conservatives".

parocks
10-18-2011, 09:00 PM

Santorum is probably the best lawyer of them all, or trial lawyer. He's listening to the other candidates and picking apart their arguments. Excellent attacker. And he comes across as quick witted. Perry just seems stupid.

I'm also with the social conservatives.

leffewture
10-18-2011, 09:10 PM
Its actually a net positive having Santorum in this. He only polls about 1% but he makes an amazing attack dog against the other so called "conservatives".

i agree fully. he actually benefits us. I'm surprised he hasn't taken more from Obomney/Perry

Tinnuhana
10-18-2011, 09:11 PM
All AC 360 is talking about is Cains 9-9-9 and Perry and Mittens duking it out. No mention of Ron while I was watching.

gaetano
10-18-2011, 09:13 PM
Anyone else notice at the end where they left the mics on as they pulled out? This was also posted on the Facebook page, don't tell me only two people noticed. :p

Over the live mics at the end:
Santorum to Paul, "You didn't get a chance to answer that last question."
RP, "Yeah, and I had the best answer!"

I was just about to post this very thing!

Yes...It was very audible...Im so mad I could spit at that little sissy Anderson Cooper

Legend1104
10-18-2011, 09:14 PM
Someone said earlier on the forums about how Romney ran up to Ron and shook his hand really quickly and asked what that was all about. I bet he was wanting to say, "Thanks for giving me an answer for that nuclear waste in the mountain thingy."

Fredom101
10-18-2011, 09:15 PM
I don't think Santorum can be a "good" man when he so vehemently hates homosexuals or when he wants to commit us to too many wars.

Exactly. He's simply a violent sociopath. Less sociopathic than others? Maybe, but he is willing to use violence to kill innocent people both at home and overseas. RP is a special breed among these nutjobs.