PDA

View Full Version : Detractors Claiming Hillary $6.2 Million in June... MUST Crush Them!

Quantumystic
11-05-2007, 09:58 PM
This "Tea Party" deal... we MUST destroy this $6.2 million figure. Obliterate it.

SCREW the Establishment and its "how things are done" arrogance. They're using it already to marginalise today's accomplishment.

Start saving your pennies, boys and girls.

WHATEVER it takes come December 16th to have a $10 MILLION dollar day.
CRUSH THAT BITCH!

Kap
11-05-2007, 10:01 PM
Most of Clinton's revenue was from donations of $4,600 as well. That $6.2 million earned on the behalf of the American people is B.S. We have dedicated people here donating their on money. Not some soulless corporation.

I use the graph that shows this on opensecrets.com to explain to people that Hillary is pandering to lobbyists instead of the American people.

I'd love to see all of Hillary's money wasted :)

Richandler
11-05-2007, 10:02 PM
Yah have no doubt that the big campaigns are counting General election funds too. If I'm not mistake Ron isn't taking those yet.

TooConservative
11-05-2007, 10:03 PM
WHATEVER it takes come December 16th to have a $10 MILLION dollar day.
CRUSH THAT BITCH!

Music to my ears. First, to dispose of the other contenders for the nomination...

Quantumystic
11-05-2007, 10:17 PM
I'm sorry. But now... I AM PISSED OFF.

I was having a GREAT DAY! And then these piss ants come along and start in with their shit.

Now... they must die.

Bradley in DC
11-05-2007, 10:20 PM
Most of Clinton's revenue was from donations of $4,600 as well.

Excellent point. Apples to apples, how much of that money was primary only?

(and why is the legal counsel for Dr. Paul waiting so long to set up the general election account?!!!!:mad:)

Quantumystic
11-05-2007, 10:43 PM
MUST CRUSH HILLARY!!!

MUST destroy the MSM's ability to marginalise Dr. Paul's accomplishments.

The Revolution MUST prevail!

I'm just so sick of these NeoCon idiots ruining everything.

CJLauderdale4
11-05-2007, 10:46 PM
Also remember, she may have gotten donations over the limit, where the $2300 max goes to the primary, and any remaining (up to another $2300) goes to the General Election ONLY. So the $6.2M Hillary received may not be able to be used entirely for the Primary.

Ron Paul's can be used NOW!!!