PDA

View Full Version : CNN-Wayne Newton interview :)

Carole
10-18-2011, 04:30 PM
CNN-Wayne Newton interview :)

Newton said he was looking for a candidate who has the "power of his convictions". Someone authentic and not pandering to the various groups such as white, black, latino, indians, etc. :D
He also said he wants acandidate who is not paying homage to the lobbyists basically.

It will be interesting to see just who he decides is authentic. :D:D:D

Danke
10-18-2011, 04:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUryeDLpY_c&feature=player_embedded#!

McChronagle
10-18-2011, 04:55 PM
i was just going to post the same thing. he was looking for exactly what ron paul represents. of course they both made no mention of him, only herman cain. he said he isnt pleased with any of the candidates yet. we need to get a hold of this guy somehow and tell him what rons about. he mentioned he wants to see a reincarnation of reagan. ron was 1 of 4 congressmen that supported him in 76 i believe.

BuddyRey
10-18-2011, 05:05 PM
If we hold on to Manilow and then manage to pick up Newton, we'll have the ever-important Vegas Crooner Voting Block all wrapped up!

THEN WE TAKE NEVADA! :D

LibertyEagle
10-18-2011, 05:15 PM
If we hold on to Manilow and then manage to pick up Newton, we'll have the ever-important Vegas Crooner Voting Block all wrapped up!

We don't have Manilow. Never really did, I guess. He came out recently saying that no, he wasn't supporting Ron Paul. That he supports Obama.

bunklocoempire
10-18-2011, 05:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv-ad1uv_Y4

Patron: "How did you get into show business?"

Nick the Lounge Lizard: "Well I wasn't elected unaminously..."

LMAO!:D

Lounge Lizards! Keep Your Tips! Vote Ron Paul!

Bunkloco

Carole
10-18-2011, 05:21 PM

^This LOL :rolleyes: :D

Danke
10-19-2011, 02:59 PM
Wayne Newton cuddles with Michele Bachmann on Fox News, kisses her

Everyone who's seen Vegas Vacation knows what a charmer Wayne Newton can be, and last night he channeled his charisma toward Michele Bachmann, the Republican presidential candidate and representative from Minnesota.

In a post-debate interview on Fox News' On The Record with Greta Van Susteren, Newton and Bachmann hit it off.

"I will support this beautiful lady as long as she wants to go," Newton said, as he repeatedly caressed Bachmann's arm.

"That's pretty hot," Van Susteren said.

At the end of the clip, Newton moves in for a kiss, which Bachmann adroitly dodges so that it lands on her forehead.

You can watch the video here: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/wayne-newton-cuddles-michele-bachmann-fox-news-kisses-193828696.html

sunghoko
10-19-2011, 03:14 PM
ewww. cannot unsee

Wayne Newton cuddles with Michele Bachmann on Fox News, kisses her

Everyone who's seen Vegas Vacation knows what a charmer Wayne Newton can be, and last night he channeled his charisma toward Michele Bachmann, the Republican presidential candidate and representative from Minnesota.

In a post-debate interview on Fox News' On The Record with Greta Van Susteren, Newton and Bachmann hit it off.

"I will support this beautiful lady as long as she wants to go," Newton said, as he repeatedly caressed Bachmann's arm.

"That's pretty hot," Van Susteren said.

At the end of the clip, Newton moves in for a kiss, which Bachmann adroitly dodges so that it lands on her forehead.

You can watch the video here: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/wayne-newton-cuddles-michele-bachmann-fox-news-kisses-193828696.html

FreedomProsperityPeace
10-19-2011, 03:55 PM
Look at Newton's face to see how important conviction and authenticity is to him. He can't even wear his real face. He's had it hacked and stapled and looks like a mutant. Plus he was practically ready to make out with Bachmann. Maybe he's on growth hormone too, and it has his libido going like a teenager.

UNC08
01-22-2012, 05:33 PM
We've already got Penn Jillette. If we can swing Guy, the Cirque dude, we'll be in good.

SaulPaulinsky
01-22-2012, 05:40 PM

That should also lock up the "women who love said Vegas crooners" bloc as well :)