PDA

View Full Version : [AUDIO] Ron Paul on The Sean Hannity Show - 10/18

bluesc
10-18-2011, 02:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDvlxkDn460

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-18-2011, 02:47 PM
Is it me, or is the audio barely audible?

Fermli
10-18-2011, 02:48 PM
thanks bluesc.

audio level is fine for me.

pipewerKz
10-18-2011, 02:50 PM

Fine for me, as long as I turn my volume 3/4 of the way up. :)

Quality is completely fine though, thanks for getting this up so fast.

HeyArchie
10-18-2011, 02:50 PM
Definitely barely audible.

bluesc
10-18-2011, 02:51 PM
I'll reupload with higher audio levels.

chri5opher
10-18-2011, 03:05 PM
//

bluesc
10-18-2011, 03:09 PM
I reuploaded it with 200% audio and it was the same. I think it's youtube messing with it when it processes it.

HeyArchie
10-18-2011, 03:09 PM
omfg...

guys, you can tell hannity is REALLY starting to like RP

he's basically sucking up to him now

As much as we all despise Hannity, ron must go on his show as much as possible. it's a great platform to reach republican voters and it's obvious Hannity is really warming to him
I like how Ron calmly dismantles everything that Hannity believes on foreign policy succinctly and accurately and Hannity is like "Alright, well we gotta go."

He is a joke.

AFPVet
10-18-2011, 03:10 PM
I caught it live... I thought it was a good show.

emr1028
10-18-2011, 03:18 PM
This is good, interviews like this are going to help propel us into the mainstream.

Sola_Fide
10-18-2011, 03:23 PM
Well....all I can say is that this kind of interview would have never happened in 2007.

The great thing about a lot of conservatives is that they love to "out-conservative" one another. We libertarians do it all the time too. That whole interview was great because Hannity knew he was being out-conservatived by Ron...and his defensiveness showed it.

If we can turn the primaries into a debate about who is the most conservative, we can win.

low preference guy
10-18-2011, 03:27 PM
omfg...

guys, you can tell hannity is REALLY starting to like RP

he's basically sucking up to him now

yep, sucking up is right

brushfire
10-18-2011, 03:29 PM
"wall banger" LOL

TheTyke
10-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Here's a BlackTHISOut comment to vote up. :)

http://www.youtube.com/comment?lc=Y4_GpjeekXnCSXNECSzLea2DmGyYdB8nfbKUZ5W 2WmA

sunghoko
10-18-2011, 03:31 PM
this interview was more about Hannity than Ron or the economy or anything else really... This guy is so self-important.

bluesc
10-18-2011, 03:31 PM
Here's a BlackTHISOut comment to vote up. :)

http://www.youtube.com/comment?lc=Y4_GpjeekXnCSXNECSzLea2DmGyYdB8nfbKUZ5W 2WmA

No need, I replied to keep it up top :)

TheTyke
10-18-2011, 03:32 PM
No need, I replied to keep it up top :)

Ahh, thank you! :D

Working Poor
10-18-2011, 03:36 PM
I liked the interview I hope Ron goes on his TV show.

Tina
10-18-2011, 03:47 PM
Interesting. Something has shifted.

Oddone
10-18-2011, 03:50 PM
Hannity has a very big Ego, as do most people like him. The way you win is by playing into that. Use this to our advantage, if Rush and Hannity are both on board for Rons Plan, then we will get TONS of media time and lots of Conservatives listen to them.

Danjlion7
10-18-2011, 03:52 PM
Interesting. Something has shifted.

I agree. Something has definitely shifted.

Akus
10-18-2011, 04:03 PM
I caught it live....

I CAUGHT IT LIVE!!!!
FUCKING THING SUCKS

lol

Akus
10-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Hannity is a chameleon spineless douche. He was all Constitution and little government only after a black guy sat in the Oval office chair. Sure he was "against" some of W's policies, wink wink nudge nudge. After all, he is just a Mr. Regular Joe, who fights the injustice on the airwaves (yeah, keep selling that angle Sean). But he never criticized Bush where it mattered and if he was so pro-Constitution, then 2008 should have been Ron Paul fest 24/7.

I don't at all care how Ron Paul took back his "Sean and Rush are closet government nut huggers" rhetoric. I know he'll get some points from being on Hannity, but he might lose other points from other groups. The whole taking words back came off as really slimy and totally unlike Ron Paul I know and knew.

None the less, if Ron Paul is on Hannity at least twice a week, that is good news, even with the set backs I've just listed.

Brett85
10-18-2011, 04:19 PM
I know he'll get some points from being on Hannity, but he might lose other points from other groups. The whole taking came off as really slimy and totally unlike Ron Paul I know and knew.

So you want Ron to be antaganistic towards somebody who has an audience of over 10 million conservative Republicans a week? These are people that Ron needs to win over, and it makes no sense for Ron to be hostile towards conservative talk radio people. Ron did a great job in this interview, and I hope he continues to reach out to the Republican base.

anaconda
10-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Ron needed to point out that Sean called him an "idiot" in 2008. And that undermines everything that Ron says.

bronxboy10
10-18-2011, 04:41 PM
Wow, what a favorable interview toward Dr. Paul's views on the economy!

I think I even heard Sean agreeing with some of Paul's views on the incitement of international anger toward the United States based on our extensive global military presence.

To end the interview, Sean said Paul could come on his radio show anytime and even extended the opportunity to Dr. Paul to appear on his Fox News show. Now, I want to think that Sean will continue to be fair when interviewing Paul on Fox News, but I think the jury is still out on that.

Akus
10-18-2011, 04:46 PM
So you want Ron to be antaganistic towards somebody who has an audience of over 10 million conservative Republicans a week? These are people that Ron needs to win over, and it makes no sense for Ron to be hostile towards conservative talk radio people. Ron did a great job in this interview, and I hope he continues to reach out to the Republican base.
If Ron Paul said something he shouldn't take it back, like what's his name that said something about Obamneycare and then looked like an ass. I want Ron on Hannity but I don't want him being everything to everybody. That's the WORST way to be. But you believe what you want.

coffeewithchess
10-18-2011, 05:12 PM
If Ron Paul said something he shouldn't take it back, like what's his name that said something about Obamneycare and then looked like an ass. I want Ron on Hannity but I don't want him being everything to everybody. That's the WORST way to be. But you believe what you want.

See, the solution for this is for RP's campaign to have researched how many times Hannity said "Constitution" and "national debt" and "Federal Reserve" before the Tea Party movement, and to have armed RP with that knowledge, to back up what RP had said....but his campaign did not do that, which is the campaign's fault.

That being said, I still think 100% that RP needs/must go on these shows more regularly, to help him bridge the conservative voter gap that he needs to win the primary. I think Hannity was pretty respectful overall in the interview, as he was before...and I seriously wish RP's campaign would get him on these shows more often, so he can practice what he's saying.

For example, in this interview, I think RP needed to counter Sean's "isolate ourselves" quote, by saying "Well, I'm by no means an isolationist, I am for trading with countries and talking with them."
But he let it fall flat, and RP has got to get these terms that the "conservative" base has repeatedly heard about him from the media, replaced with other true phrases.

GeorgiaAvenger
10-18-2011, 05:19 PM
Hannity was begging Ron to come on his TV show

Do it!

Akus
10-18-2011, 05:21 PM
See, the solution for this is for RP's campaign to have researched how many times Hannity said "Constitution" and "national debt" and "Federal Reserve" before the Tea Party movement, and to have armed RP with that knowledge, to back up what RP had said....but his campaign did not do that, which is the campaign's fault.
Which really brings all of our efforts to naught, doesn't it.
I see you're agreeing with me, since you're saying that RP couldn't take ownership of the words he said and neither he nor his so called advisers anticipated that and thoroughly rehearsed the answer.

......For example, in this interview, I think RP needed to counter Sean's "isolate ourselves" quote, by saying "Well, I'm by no means an isolationist, I am for trading with countries and talking with them."
But he let it fall flat, and RP has got to get these terms that the "conservative" base has repeatedly heard about him from the media, replaced with other true phrases.
again, i don't care if we tattoo Ron Paul 2012 on all of our foreheads, unless and until Ron Paul kick in the teeth those who blatantly misrepresent what he says, our efforts will produce little

Akus
10-18-2011, 05:21 PM
Hannity was begging Ron to come on his TV show

Do it!

DOITLIVE!!!!!

lol

FreeMind&Market
10-18-2011, 05:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ9_r3ppbOs