PDA

View Full Version : Ron's Closing Statement During CNN's Debate

No Free Beer
10-18-2011, 01:28 PM
Ron needs to promote the moneybomb tonight with his closing statement...

sailingaway
10-18-2011, 01:29 PM
I think that would look money grubbing. There may be a time to mention it in the debate that supporters are doing that, but I wouldn't go out of the way for it. This is an introduction.

He only has one ending statement. He needs to fire people up with liberty.... real spending cuts, real prosperity, people in control of their choices, not government..... but he probably has it written by now, I would think.

nasaal
10-18-2011, 01:29 PM
He needs to cut in every once in awhile on issues he is better suited to answer than whoever is originally asked the question.

CaptUSA
10-18-2011, 01:30 PM
I think that would look money grubbing.Seconded. Debates are supposed to be for debating. Campaigning should be for campaigning.

I wouldn't mind if he asked people to take a closer look at his plan, though!

SilentBull
10-18-2011, 01:32 PM
What Ron needs to do is tell people he was the only one there that predicted the crisis as early as 2001.

sailingaway
10-18-2011, 01:33 PM
He needs to cut in every once in awhile on issues he is better suited to answer than whoever is originally asked the question.

This, or answer his question quickly and say 'about that question on the economy, I've just introduced my Restore America Now plan which would cut a trillion by cutting 5 agencies while keeping our promises to our seniors on senior entitlements and letting the kids opt out. I think I address much of that issue in my plan

What Ron needs to do is tell people he was the only one there that predicted the crisis as early as 2001.

sooooooooo true... In fact he had a speech on the floor in the 1990s that laid it out pretty well...

iamse7en
10-18-2011, 02:12 PM

Yes. Then the MSM minions will be sent off to do a factcheck, realize he's right, then throw out the story and pretend he never said it. Black it out.

sooooooooo true... In fact he had a speech on the floor in the 1990s that laid it out pretty well...

Link? Or is it in Pillars of Prosperity? I read the book and noticed he did warn about the housing bubble NUMEROUS times.