PDA

View Full Version : Sen. DeMint Requesting Vote in Presidential Primary Poll for the Senate Conservatives Fund

Jo Jo
10-18-2011, 12:51 PM
Fellow Conservatives:

I'm writing to get your opinion on the 2012 Republican primary race for President.

Roll Call, an inside-the-Beltway newspaper, recently fabricated a story suggesting that I was going to endorse Governor Mitt Romney.

The story is completely false. I have no favorite in the presidential race and have no plans to endorse anyone until I find a candidate who earns the trust of grassroots conservatives.

There is no better barometer of the grassroots than the members of the Senate Conservatives Fund. Please take a minute to vote in our online presidential primary poll.

Your opinion matters greatly to me and will have a major impact on any decision I make related to the presidential primary election.

Thank you for your continued support and encouragement. Together, we can defeat President Obama and build a conservative majority in the United States Senate.

Respectfully,

Jim DeMint
United States Senator
Chairman, Senate Conservatives Fund

SCF Presidential Primary Poll
Facebook: http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=75124207697efe9a19ed9a724&id=4fbb3f835a&fblike=true&e=adb1f10c96

The Senate Conservatives Fund is a political action committee dedicated to electing true conservatives to the United States Senate. SCF only supports candidates who have the courage to fight for limited government, a strong national defense, and traditional family values. SCF raised 9.3 million dollars in the 2010 election cycle, making it the #1 leadership PAC in the nation.

Oddone
10-18-2011, 12:51 PM
Three threads on this but thanks! Everyone should vote!

realtonygoodwin
10-18-2011, 12:52 PM
Voted this morning already, when I got the email.