PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul : If they challenge my supporters, then i get annoyed! LOVE IT!

qwerty
10-18-2011, 12:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKl0YIDTBfw&feature=player_embedded#!

starts at 1:45!!!

HELP THE MAN! OCT 19th is A RON PAUL DAY! ALL DAY, ALL IN! THAT`S WHAT HE DOES FOR US!

EVERY SENTENCE YOU MAKE SHOULD HAVE RON PAUL IN IT! :cool:

qwerty
10-18-2011, 12:33 PM
I have NEVER seen a politician who loves his supporters more!

smartguy911
10-18-2011, 12:34 PM
we are one big happy family

LibertyEsq
10-18-2011, 12:42 PM
what a great interview overall :cool:

AlexAmore
10-18-2011, 12:46 PM
She seems to be very supportive but perhaps a bit liberal is my guess. Ron Paul seemed to pick that up. She offered him goodwill at the end though so she wants to see him succeed.

TheTyke
10-18-2011, 12:48 PM
We need a blackthisout comment voted up on that video badly... it seems to be getting a ton of views.

Edit: Please vote up my comment! (It's not marked as spam, is it?)
http://www.youtube.com/comment?lc=EHivSZB4416NmAno6eYyp7XtyLbGFNyFdGMl5Ha 4W20

mpdsapuser
10-18-2011, 12:56 PM
An example of a great interview by the media. You know, none of us are demanding the media to agree with all of Ron Paul's views. All we want is the fair and balanced coverage of all views and let the American people decide on the merits; rather than the media deciding what to filter to them.

I am hoping that Ron Paul notes exactly what he said about Cain's 999 plan being a veiled tax hike at the debate.

Captain Shays
10-18-2011, 01:03 PM
Well we get annoyed when people bad mouth our candidate

bunklocoempire
10-18-2011, 02:54 PM
Solidizzle dizzle Doc, I got your back too.

Forshizzle.:cool:

Bunkloco

Carole
10-18-2011, 03:07 PM
we are one big happy family

^This :D:D:D
I love Ron Paul supporters. :) :o

Carole
10-18-2011, 03:12 PM
She seems to be very supportive but perhaps a bit liberal is my guess. Ron Paul seemed to pick that up. She offered him goodwill at the end though so she wants to see him succeed.

LOL :rolleyes:

KramerDSP
10-18-2011, 03:20 PM

Actually, Costello is the CNN anchor featured in MANY BlackTHISOut youtube videos saying in a condescending manner, "you see, we ARE talking about Ron Paul" when dismissing his win in the CA Straw Poll. She was being very two-faced to him.

10-18-2011, 03:20 PM
Wow great interview! Down on Cain and fair to Ron.

donnay
10-18-2011, 03:51 PM
Great Interview--thanks for posting!

Ron Paul supports are passionate, indeed!!

Birdlady
10-18-2011, 04:00 PM
Actually, Costello is the CNN anchor featured in MANY BlackTHISOut youtube videos saying in a condescending manner, "you see, we ARE talking about Ron Paul" when dismissing his win in the CA Straw Poll. She was being very two-faced to him.

^This. She also praised Cain for winning the straw poll in Florida, but when Ron Paul won in CA she said that "winning straw polls don't mean very much". I'm sorry but some of you guys fall for their lies way too easily. None of them are our friends.

The interview was good, but she's not an ally, supportive, a friend or anything like that at all. She did her job and read her script, which happened to be nice towards RP today.

Margo37
10-18-2011, 05:57 PM
^This. She also praised Cain for winning the straw poll in Florida, but when Ron Paul won in CA she said that "winning straw polls don't mean very much". I'm sorry but some of you guys fall for their lies way too easily. None of them are our friends.

The interview was good, but she's not an ally, supportive, a friend or anything like that at all. She did her job and read her script, which happened to be nice towards RP today.

A couple of hours earlier she was wondering how soon "we" can get rid of some of the lesser candidates, get to just the main candidates in the debates.