PDA

View Full Version : The part of Ron's economic plan that no ones talking about.

wizardwatson
10-18-2011, 11:33 AM
http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/ron-paul-plan-to-restore-america/

MONETARY POLICY:
Conducts a full audit of the Federal Reserve and implements competing currency legislation to
strengthen the dollar and stabilize inflation.

Eliminate departments, ok.
Lower taxes, cool.
End the wars, now we're talking.

Ending the Fed by legalizing competing currencies, HELL YEAH!!!!

We should promote this more. This could go over well with a lot of 99%'s as this is a viable way to circumvent the fed entirely and could bring us to a sound money system quicker than we might think. Maybe have some signs that say, "END THE FED - LEGALIZE COMPETING CURRENCIES - RON PAUL SAYS HE WILL", or something.

Anyway, thought I'd post this as I haven't heard enough hoorays on the forum for this particular piece which cuts straight into the heart of how many here think the Fed is the ultimate beast. Don't need to end it maybe as to simply make it obsolete. I think Ron sees this same strategy. Now we have solid reference via this plan to educate people on how to circumvent the Fed system.

Philhelm
10-18-2011, 12:19 PM
As for the 99%ers, I'd speculate that a majority of that majority would be majorly opposed to that, mostly.

wizardwatson
10-18-2011, 12:48 PM
As for the 99%ers, I'd speculate that a majority of that majority would be majorly opposed to that, mostly.

I don't see what's to oppose. There's a movement, though relatively small, of activists for alternative and community currencies. This is mostly a movement of the left. I think the idea of having these currency ideas implementable by repealing legal tender laws would appeal to them.

There seems to be a consensus that the banking system is corrupt, why would a solution that allows the circumventing of that system not appeal to them?