PDA

View Full Version : Donate At Midnight (Your Time) Tonight!!! Don't Wait Until Morning!

ItsTime
10-18-2011, 11:17 AM
For this moneybomb it is VITAL to have as many people donate early. This will build the momentum we will need to break the record. So we must get as many of us donating at the start of the moneybomb as we can!

Have some friends over for a little debate party and keep the party going until after midnight and then you all donate.

WE NEED TO MAX THE !@#$@ OUT! The primaries are EARLY and the cash NOW is more important than ever.

ItsTime
10-18-2011, 12:40 PM
bump

Chainspell
10-18-2011, 12:47 PM
is it midnight or midnight EST?

Oddone
10-18-2011, 12:50 PM
Why not just do it at 12:01AM EST, it still counts. It's not like we have the FEC standing over us going, oh that came in at 11:01CST doesn't count since they aren't on the East Coast! Or are you trying to get short burst every hour? People in MST will have the smallest burst in that case, until PST for the west coast rolls around.

CaseyJones
10-18-2011, 12:50 PM
I agree I usually wait till 7pm the day of the money bomb but I will donate tonight at midnight est ... momentum ftw

qwerty
10-18-2011, 12:54 PM
for this moneybomb it is vital to have as many people donate early. This will build the momentum we will need to break the record. So we must get as many of us donating at the start of the moneybomb as we can!

Have some friends over for a little debate party and keep the party going until after midnight and then you all donate.

we need to max the !@#$@ out! the primaries are early and the cash now is more important than ever.

important and we need be everywhere directing people to the site and get the media too!! :)

Chainspell
10-18-2011, 12:54 PM
you know i would wait an hour, last time the constitution money bomb was reset at 12:30, we lost 40k not being counted on the ticker coz it reset after 30 minutes.

sure it might still be counted as a single day money bomb. but if it resets like if it resets at 12:00 and you donated at 11:59 then your donation wont be counted on the ticker which wouldn't be good for motivation.

I say we do a lot of the donations before 4AM. before people start checking the ticker when they wake up. Us die-hard grassroots need to lead the way and punch through

Oddone
10-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Well lets wait and see when they reset and how stable things look later tonight.

ItsTime
10-18-2011, 12:59 PM
Why not just do it at 12:01AM EST, it still counts. It's not like we have the FEC standing over us going, oh that came in at 11:01CST doesn't count since they aren't on the East Coast! Or are you trying to get short burst every hour? People in MST will have the smallest burst in that case, until PST for the west coast rolls around.

The bursts will spread out the traffic and look cool. :cool:

And if there is a glitch in the ticker system all is not lost just the east coast.

Matthew5
10-18-2011, 01:05 PM
Won't the ticker be based on CST since the campaign is based in Texas?

ItsTime
10-18-2011, 01:27 PM
Won't the ticker be based on CST since the campaign is based in Texas?

They can adjust it to be est.

ItsTime
10-18-2011, 04:51 PM
to the front page

trey4sports
10-18-2011, 04:54 PM
I'll be there donating as soon as the clock strikes 12 err, 11 in my area.

UtahApocalypse
10-18-2011, 04:54 PM
Maybe not right at midnight but we all need to get our donations in by noon tomorrow. That way the numbers willbe huge which can drive even more momentum and start an exponential rocket to the moon!!!!

HeyArchie
10-18-2011, 04:58 PM
I won't donate til I see a ticker.

louisiana4liberty
10-18-2011, 04:58 PM
Great strategy...The morning run up/tally should set the tone. Not to mention we can get the media's attention before the day's beginning or end.

ItsTime
10-18-2011, 05:17 PM
I won't donate til I see a ticker.

Same here. Sometimes they put the ticker up early so wait until midnight +15

chudrockz
10-18-2011, 05:24 PM
I'll be donating (the first time anyhow, lol) probably around 5am central time. Possibly earlier than that if I happen to wake up sometime in the middle of the night.

I REALLY feel the energy for this one. I might even go out tomorrow afternoon and hold a Ron Paul sign beside the highway!

ItsTime
10-18-2011, 05:28 PM
I'll be donating (the first time anyhow, lol) probably around 5am central time. Possibly earlier than that if I happen to wake up sometime in the middle of the night.

I REALLY feel the energy for this one. I might even go out tomorrow afternoon and hold a Ron Paul sign beside the highway!

Great idea. :D

centure7
10-18-2011, 05:32 PM
I could not agree more! It is important to get ALL the money in at midnight. Why? For the simple reason that the news will be able to report on the story as it is actually happening, and therefore build onto the momentum even more! If Ron Paul can raise 2 million by the morning, that would be epic!

ItsTime
10-18-2011, 05:44 PM
I could not agree more! It is important to get ALL the money in at midnight. Why? For the simple reason that the news will be able to report on the story as it is actually happening, and therefore build onto the momentum even more! If Ron Paul can raise 2 million by the morning, that would be epic!

Exactly!