PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds Incident Proof Positive That We Need Our Full Gun Rights Restored

AuH20
10-18-2011, 10:43 AM
Imagine if this was a saloon back in the 1820s and two patrons slapped the bartender and then proceeded to follow him back behind the bar with the intention of doing him harm? Animals like these two women take liberties because the state encourages them to do so. I hope this guy gets all charges dropped against him, though his reaction was excessive near the tail-end. Needless to say, you reap what you sow.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/horrific-video-mcdonalds-cashier-beats-crushes-customers-skull-with-metal-rod/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWIV5WcIck8&feature=player_embedded

Wesker1982
10-18-2011, 10:45 AM
Need full property rights restored. Even if there were absolutely no restrictions on guns, I doubt McDonalds would arm their employees or allow them to carry.

specsaregood
10-18-2011, 10:51 AM
He shouldn't be charged, they brought it on themselves.

jkr
10-18-2011, 11:09 AM
He should have made them eat the food...

ronpaulitician
10-18-2011, 11:16 AM
I'm a little surprised at how none of the co-workers lifted a finger to assist him once the two women jumped the counter. And that customer didn't yell "Stop!" when the two women jumped the counter.

Definitely excessive, but then again I know of myself that if I ever have a gun pulled on me, and am able to turn the tables on my attacker, I'm pulling that trigger even if the attacker doesn't have a second gun.

brushfire
10-18-2011, 11:35 AM
Yea, threat was neutralized pretty early. The last 5 or 8 blows were likely unnecessary, but then again I cant see behind the counter. Maybe they were trying to bite him /shrug

I'm not sure how those women expected things to end, but I'd have to imagine they did not expect the outcome they got.

Merk
10-18-2011, 11:39 AM
If you pick a fight with someone and the outcome doesn't go your way...

The customer struck first so hopefully the guy gets off with no charges as he was acting in self defense.

These folks are unreal,

“Our concern is the background checks they do at McDonald’s,” the mother told the Daily News.

“I believe in second chances. But maybe they should not put people with violent backgrounds dealing with customers.”

Maybe you should teach your daughter that if she tries to settle disputes with physical violence, when it is not necessary, then beware the consequence?

Mcintosh has been charged with first and second degree assault. The two woman, including Darbeau, were charged with menacing, criminal trespass and disorderly conduct.

Typical NYC. It is right there on video tape that the customer struck him first and they don't get charged with assault?

CaptainAmerica
10-18-2011, 11:42 AM
you can thank the courts for allowing frivalous lawsuits to take place. Those women will probably file law suits against the mcdonalds employee even though they assaulted him and he reacted in self defense.Maybe mcdonalds needs security guards?

AuH20
10-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Anyone else like the fat white woman's reaction? She was wailing like a baby.

John F Kennedy III
10-18-2011, 11:45 AM
I don't consider this excessive at all on the guy's part. They got what they deserved for jumping the counter and going after him. In fact they would have deserved it no matter how long he kept hitting them.

brushfire
10-18-2011, 11:52 AM
Things dont look good for the "victim". Apparently he killed someone with a .380 (claimed negligent discharge but had stated to police he wanted to bust a cap). The bullet found its way into an 8 year old bystander's leg.

The problem with these things is that the court will weigh the threat against the force applied. Its likely that the 2 assailants will argue that they were incapacitated, and "doo" is gonna face some time in the clink. I think losing his job is the least of his worries, and its probable that the 2 women will react differently next time they are insulted.

Brian4Liberty
10-18-2011, 12:06 PM
Where was that screeching blonde haired woman when the girls were jumping over the counter and attacking the workers? She had no problem with that?

John F Kennedy III
10-18-2011, 12:07 PM
Things dont look good for the "victim". Apparently he killed someone with a .380 (claimed negligent discharge but had stated to police he wanted to bust a cap). The bullet found its way into an 8 year old bystander's leg.

The problem with these things is that the court will weigh the threat against the force applied. Its likely that the 2 assailants will argue that they were incapacitated, and "doo" is gonna face some time in the clink. I think losing his job is the least of his worries, and its probable that the 2 women will react differently next time they are insulted.

Not that this isn't awful, but to me it is a problem with our current system. A person's past crimes should not be brought up when considering his guilt on the current charge. Or during sentencing (California's draconian 3 strikes law).

amy31416
10-18-2011, 12:09 PM
If that was two guys who attacked him, I bet things would go much better for the cashier in court.

low preference guy
10-18-2011, 12:14 PM
He should have made them eat the food...

lol!

squarepusher
10-18-2011, 12:19 PM
he crushed a girls skull while they were on the ground. You guys are supporting this?

And it was vicious. The woman who was targeted has severe injuries, including a partially-crushed skull. “She’s not out of the danger zone. She’s had some sever injuries. Her right arm is broken. The left side of her head was caved in pretty good.”

her head was caved in for goodnes sakes.

brushfire
10-18-2011, 12:25 PM
he crushed a girls skull while they were on the ground. You guys are supporting this?

Skull fracture, and broken bones. We dont know if that happened while she was standing, and I seriously doubt her head was "caved in", as she survived.

The force may have been excessive (imo) at the end, but I also hold the opinion that this description of the aftermath is somewhat excessive.

Still, it seems the consensus is that you dont clown around at the clown. Play you some stupid games, and win you some stupid prizes.

John F Kennedy III
10-18-2011, 12:25 PM

Yes I am supporting this. It was self defense. She shouldn't have jumped the counter and attacked him.

squarepusher
10-18-2011, 12:29 PM
Yes I am supporting this. It was self defense. She shouldn't have jumped the counter and attacked him.

So he might as well of just filled her full of holes in your book, yeah? Or maybe chopped off her head, that would be cool.

Further, they were already on the ground with the skull caved in, and he still continues beating them, this guy just can't control himself.

The employee has been identified as 31-year-old Rayon Mcintosh, and he has a history of violence. How violent? He just finished serving a manslaughter sentence in May. The Daily News reports he served 10 years for shooting and killing a 17-year-old classmate in 2000. He’s currently on parole.

John F Kennedy III
10-18-2011, 12:31 PM
So he might as well of just filled her full of holes in your book, yeah? Or maybe chopped off her head, that would be cool.

Yes. Self defense.

IBleedNavyAndOrange
10-18-2011, 12:32 PM
They keeps it real, but unfortunately for them he keeps it realer.

I bet those 2 animals wont ever jump the counter anywhere ever again.

AuH20
10-18-2011, 12:34 PM
Yes. Self defense.

There are rumors that thelma & louise had knives and it was strange that she kept getting up, when it obvious she should have stayed down.

John F Kennedy III
10-18-2011, 12:36 PM
There are rumors that thelma & louise had knives and it was strange that she kept getting up, when it obvious she should have stayed down.

It wouldn't surprise me at all. We couldn't see anything after they were down behind the counter. They could have had anything or been doing anything.

Merk
10-18-2011, 12:37 PM

A lot of folks go into fight or flight and the response is what it is. Adrenal dump right into tunnel vision.

If they were trying to get up then he probably kept putting them back down.

Someone hits you, attacks you, comes over the counter at you and starts chasing you and you want a measured response?

squarepusher
10-18-2011, 12:37 PM
A true self defense would put your opponent unable to hurt you while doing minimal damage to them. He could even have simply just distanced himself. This incident was just an excuse to unleash violence. I think a lot of people in this forum use 'self defense' as a way to unleash rage or commit violent acts (ironical since most people speak out about police violence here which is the same thing).

He could have hit her once in the leg, disabled her and simply walked away safe. This was much more than that, which I don't think people see. Especially considering he is a strong man, vs 2 females unarmed who slapped him. He stayed and continued to hit them in the head with a metal rod after they were already disabled, crushing the girls skull. Can't see how anyone supports this.

Pericles
10-18-2011, 12:38 PM

Further, they were already on the ground with the skull caved in, and he still continues beating them, this guy just can't control himself.

When it is 2 or more on 1, the one gets more discretion in negating threats in order to ensure that the attacker that is put out of action stays out of action.

brandon
10-18-2011, 12:39 PM
Force seemed very excessive to me and well beyond purely a defensive measure. Hopefully they all do some time.

John F Kennedy III
10-18-2011, 12:40 PM
A lot of folks go into fight or flight and the response is what it is. Adrenal dump right into tunnel vision.

Someone hits you, attacks you, comes over the counter at you and starts chasing you and you want a measured response?

This. +rep

Brian4Liberty
10-18-2011, 12:40 PM

Hyperbole from her father, and not a reliable source for a medical diagnosis. No doubt she was injured, and the guy over-reacted with the bar. But I would not take stories about the extent of her injuries at face value, especially from family members and lawyers who are looking to make a lot of money in a lawsuit.

squarepusher
10-18-2011, 12:41 PM

So you support every police killing then against citizens who may have 'provoked' them? I thought this forum was against unnecessary violence, but from what I'm getting you want a monopoly on it for yourselves.

John F Kennedy III
A true self defense would put your opponent unable to hurt you while doing minimal damage to them. He could even have simply just distanced himself. This incident was just an excuse to unleash violence. I think a lot of people in this forum use 'self defense' as a way to unleash rage or commit violent acts (ironical since most people speak out about police violence here which is the same thing).

He could have hit her once in the leg, disabled her and simply walked away safe. This was much more than that, which I don't think people see. Especially considering he is a strong man, vs 2 females unarmed who slapped him. He stayed and continued to hit them in the head with a metal rod after they were already disabled, crushing the girls skull. Can't see how anyone supports this.

You are highly exaggerating the circumstances and also making assumptions you are not at liberty to make.

kpitcher
The attackers should be happy he wasn't near the McDonald's coffee, as lawsuits have shown that's a seriously deadly weapon.

Brian4Liberty
Force seemed very excessive to me and well beyond purely a defensive measure. Hopefully they all do some time.

He's on parole. Guaranteed he will do some time. And deservedly so.

squarepusher
10-18-2011, 12:42 PM
Hyperbole from her father, and not a reliable source for a medical diagnosis. No doubt she was injured, and the guy over-reacted with the bar. But I would not take stories about the extent of her injuries at face value, especially from family members and lawyers who are looking to make a lot of money in a lawsuit.

you can't fake a "crushed skull," its not like a car accident where your 'back hurts' and you get a settlement. There are xrays.

Revolution9
Looked to me like he told her to stay down and every time she went to get up he beat her back down. These were two hefty bitches. This guy has probably let somebody up before and they went right back at him. I have done the stupid gentlemanly thing of being in total control via bonelock of someone wanting to fight me and I asked them if I let them go would they get up and go away. Well... 10 times out of ten the defeated pussyass mofo said yeah, then got up and took a cheap shot. Never did them any good the second time either and I now pre-empt such unsportsmanlike behavior..as it ain't no sport anymore in America. It is for blood and no one has any honor.

Loudmouth guttersniping bitches got a load of whoopass. You think these overblown, lardarsed, crack-hyped gasbags never jumped on anybody before? They were pure dyke bully of the first order. Glad buddy took a piece out of their criminally inclined ego trip.

Rev9

John F Kennedy III
So you support every police killing then against citizens who may have 'provoked' them? I thought this forum was against unnecessary violence, but from what I'm getting you want a monopoly on it for yourselves.

LOL. Now you really are going to far with this.

John F Kennedy III
10-18-2011, 12:43 PM
you can't fake a "crushed skull," its not like a car accident where your 'back hurts' and you get a settlement. There are xrays.

Have you seen the x-rays and verified they were of her after the incident in which she attacked this man?

Merk
10-18-2011, 12:44 PM

He was controlling himself fine until he was attacked.

I hope you are never violently attacked because you will be dead before you figure out "just how serious" your attacker is.

John F Kennedy III
10-18-2011, 12:45 PM
Looked to me like he told her to stay down and every time she went to get up he beat her back down. These were two hefty bitches. This guy has probably let somebody up before and they went right back at him. I have done the stupid gentlemanly thing of being in total control via bonelock of someone wanting to fight me and I asked them if I let them go would they get up and go away. Well... 10 times out of ten the defeated pussyass mofo said yeah, then got up and took a cheap shot. Never did them any good the second time either and I now pre-empt such unsportsmanlike behavior..as it ain't no sport anymore in America. It is for blood and no one has any honor.

Loudmouth guttersniping bitches got a load of whoopass. You think these overblown, lardarsed, crack-hyped gasbags never jumped on anybody before? They were pure dyke bully of the first order. Glad buddy took a piece out of their criminally inclined ego trip.

Rev9

+ rep

and yes, never take someone's word that they won't hit you if you let them up.

AuH20
10-18-2011, 12:47 PM
Did you notice that the woman, and I use that term lightly, with the hat stayed down after taking that rod to the face? She was the smart one as opposed to Gopher Hole Lashanda who kept coming at the guy like the undead. Secondly, as soon as they entered the food preparation area all bets are off. You potentially have steaming hot coffee, a fryer filled with lethal oil, knives & other instruments at their disposal. So I'm not going to condemn the worker for defending himself, but perhaps he could have held back the last couple strikes.

Merk
10-18-2011, 12:49 PM

They didn't "provoke" the guy, they physically attacked him. They started the event with their violence. Once it goes physical then...

And to the question re: police. Police INSTIGATED violence is way over the top and out of control, but if you strike a cop first, that has not physically harmed you, then expect to get beat.

There is violence in the world that is very necessary, or you die.

squarepusher
10-18-2011, 12:52 PM
Have you seen the x-rays and verified they were of her after the incident in which she attacked this man?
have you seen the footage on them on the floor 'still attacking him' as was claimed when he kept hitting them after they were down? I do know a metal rod can crack a skull, and also I know that a slap to the face is hardly a serious attack designed to hurt anyone.

He was controlling himself fine until he was attacked.

I hope you are never violently attacked because you will be dead before you figure out "just how serious" your attacker is.
Those are women who are unhappy customers, not some thieves trying to rob you. And getting 'slapped' is not attacked. A slap has 0 long term consequences, probably wont even show up in the mirror. Mothers slap their children FFS. This guy bashed in their skulls and you guys think its appropriate retaliation.

+ rep

and yes, never take someone's word that they won't hit you if you let them up.
He could have simply taken 2 steps back after they were both on the floor and be safe. He didn't need to beat them until they were unconscious to be safe.

AuH20
10-18-2011, 12:54 PM
From my understanding, McDonalds asks of the employees who work their registers to verify if the dollars bills they are being given to be authentic. That's how this entire fracas started. This guy was just doing his job until these two harpies took offense to the policy and proceeded to escalate this into a full-blown bunkhouse brawl.

Icymudpuppy
10-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Not that this isn't awful, but to me it is a problem with our current system. A person's past crimes should not be brought up when considering his guilt on the current charge. Or during sentencing (California's draconian 3 strikes law).

The only thing draconian about the 3 strikes law is that they apply it to victimless offenses.

A violent criminal who repeatedly shows no sign of changing their behavior should be eliminated from society. Preferably by a bullet from one of their victims, but the purpose of a justice system is to serve justice. If you commit violent felonies three times, you should thank god you are still alive and that the victim or one of their family members didn't kill you already.

squarepusher
They didn't "provoke" the guy, they physically attacked him. They started the event with their violence. Once it goes physical then...

And to the question re: police. Police INSTIGATED violence is way over the top and out of control, but if you strike a cop first, that has not physically harmed you, then expect to get beat.

There is violence in the world that is very necessary, or you die.

So this was deserved and totally appropriate, right?
Police bodyslam 80-year-old woman in Columbus, OH (http://thedailyvoice.com/voice/2009/08/video-police-tackle-80-year-ol-002183.php)

and this one too
84-year-old vet suffers broken neck after police takedown (http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/84-year-old-vet-suffers-broken-neck-after-police-takedown/question-1238399/)

so if you even brush a cop the wrong way, or are appeared as'aggressive' expect a lunch full of lead or tazers.
even if you are a women or child

John F Kennedy III
have you seen the footage on them on the floor 'still attacking him' as was claimed when he kept hitting them after they were down? I do know a metal rod can crack a skull, and also I know that a slap to the face is hardly a serious attack designed to hurt anyone.

Those are women who are unhappy customers, not some thieves trying to rob you. And getting 'slapped' is not attacked. A slap has 0 long term consequences, probably wont even show up in the mirror. Mothers slap their children FFS. This guy bashed in their skulls and you guys think its appropriate retaliation.

He could have simply taken 2 steps back after they were both on the floor and be safe. He didn't need to beat them until they were unconscious to be safe.

Were you there? How can you pretend to know he would have been safe?

AuH20
10-18-2011, 12:58 PM
I found the soundtrack for this episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxBvUqLs_eU

Anti Federalist
10-18-2011, 12:58 PM
When the wheels truly do fall off this mess, those of you in large cities will have 48 hours or less to GTFO.

These people will go feral inside of three days, and bugshit insane after a week of no food, fuel, water or heat.

John F Kennedy III
10-18-2011, 12:59 PM
The only thing draconian about the 3 strikes law is that they apply it to victimless offenses.

A violent criminal who repeatedly shows no sign of changing their behavior should be eliminated from society. Preferably by a bullet from one of their victims, but the purpose of a justice system is to serve justice. If you commit violent felonies three times, you should thank god you are still alive and that the victim or one of their family members didn't kill you already.

Using a non violent crime as one of the strikes is the most draconian part of it. But you have already served your time for a past crime, the 3 strikes law sentences you for that crime all over again.

pcosmar

Yes.
If you attack me I will be doing my very best to incapacitate you.
Permanently if possible, so you never ever do that shit again.

The attackers are responsibly for any injuries they incur.

squarepusher
Were you there? How can you pretend to know he would have been safe?

I guess you and a lot of people have trouble analyzing situations (note: please never become a cop or soldier!). What you are saying is any aggression or contact allows for an unlimited amount of retaliation. These are out of shape women, he could have literally ran circles around them.

Brian4Liberty
10-18-2011, 01:00 PM

Well, I didn't know you had personally seen the X-rays, Dr. Squarepusher. My mistake for not completely believing a quote from a father in a story on Glenn Beck's website.

squarepusher
Yes.
If you attack me I will be doing my very best to incapacitate you.
Permanently if possible, so you never ever do that shit again.

The attackers are responsibly for any injuries they incur.

a slap to the face by a women, you sir are a coward.

AuH20
When the wheels truly do fall off this mess, those of you large cities will have 48 hours or less to GTFO.

These people will go feral inside of three days, and bugshit insane after a week of no food, fuel, water or heat.

The epicenter for all domestic unrest will be fast-food restaurants. LOL

squarepusher
10-18-2011, 01:01 PM
Well, I didn't know you had personally seen the X-rays, Dr. Squarepusher. My mistake for not completely believing a quote from a father in a story on Glenn Beck's website.
Here's what I saw. A slap to the face, and a attack with a metal rod that wouldn't let up.

AuH20
10-18-2011, 01:02 PM

But it wasn't even that. They escalated it even further by chasing him into the food prep area. That's like smacking a grizzly in the face, who initially retreats and then you follow him back into it's cave. You're going to provoke a fight or flight response.

Pericles
10-18-2011, 01:04 PM
When the wheels truly do fall off this mess, those of you large cities will have 48 hours or less to GTFO.

That's a fact, Jack.

Merk
10-18-2011, 01:04 PM

Uh yes, getting slapped is getting attacked. Don't downplay it because it is two black chicks doing it. If a white man had slapped a black woman McDonalds employee what would it be called, a "Violent racist hate crime."

Two of them coming over the counter and continuing the attack is an escalation of the attack.

Street violence happens so fast, suddenly a knife is out and your guts are on the floor.

John F Kennedy III
10-18-2011, 01:06 PM
I guess you and a lot of people have trouble analyzing situations (note: please never become a cop or soldier!). What you are saying is any aggression or contact allows for an unlimited amount of retaliation. These are out of shape women, he could have literally ran circles around them.

What I am saying is that they deserve whatever happened to them after they attacked him. No matter what it was he did in retaliation or what the end result was. They deserved it.

Humanae Libertas
10-18-2011, 01:07 PM
He had every right to defend himself, he felt threatened and felt he had to use some kind of weapon to defend himself, after all the two idiots did jump the counter just to attack him.

squarepusher
10-18-2011, 01:08 PM
But it wasn't even that. They escalated it even further by chasing him into the food prep area. That's like smacking a grizzly in the face, who initially retreats and then you follow him back into it's cave. You're going to provoke a fight or flight response.

OK, i get your folks viewpoint. Unlimited violence is a response anytime you may be chased or slapped or heck, pushed or even spit at maybe. Maybe if a child has a temper tantrum and hits someone we should open him up with bullets too. Self defense

Anti Federalist
10-18-2011, 01:08 PM

In our new, gender neutral, chivalry is dead, metrosexual society, why should a slap from a female be treated any differently than a slap from a male?

I think a valid point is being made that the line was crossed when they jumped the counter and pursued the "attack".

I see a man get hit by a female customer, shrug it off and retreat, and two people jump the counter and pursue the "attack".

squarepusher
10-18-2011, 01:09 PM
What I am saying is that they deserve whatever happened to them after they attacked him. No matter what it was he did in retaliation or what the end result was. They deserved it.
a slap deserves a caved in head, got your opinion thanks.

AuH20
10-18-2011, 01:09 PM
That's a fact, Jack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOVD-m8urJU&feature=related

John F Kennedy III
10-18-2011, 01:10 PM
OK, i get your folks viewpoint. Unlimited violence is a response anytime you may be chased or slapped or heck, pushed or even spit at maybe. Maybe if a child has a temper tantrum and hits someone we should open him up with bullets too. Self defense

Why do you insist on making up situations and playing pretend?

AuH20

The slap was ignore worthy. The chase provoked a necessary response. That's how I viewed it.

squarepusher
In our new, gender neutral, chivalry is dead, metrosexual society, why should a slap from a female be treated any differently than a slap from a male?

I think a valid point is being made that the line was crossed when they jumped the counter and pursued the "attack".

I see a man get hit by a female customer, shrug it off and retreat, and two people jump the counter and pursue the "attack".

I don't know why he held back and only crushed their skulls, I think he should have just killed them completely. Who knows they might of had a sword in their purse, or even a small bomb.

Merk
So this was deserved and totally appropriate, right?
Police bodyslam 80-year-old woman in Columbus, OH (http://thedailyvoice.com/voice/2009/08/video-police-tackle-80-year-ol-002183.php)

and this one too
84-year-old vet suffers broken neck after police takedown (http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/84-year-old-vet-suffers-broken-neck-after-police-takedown/question-1238399/)

so if you even brush a cop the wrong way, or are appeared as'aggressive' expect a lunch full of lead or tazers.
even if you are a women or child

You want to use that as an example? Seriously? Threatening the public and police with a knife is a little more serious than "brushing someone the wrong way". The fact that she was an 80 year old black woman does not change the fact that,

"This old lady was in the parking lot of Walmart in Whitehall, Ohio swinging a knife at people, when the police arrived she wouldn't drop the knife so the police officer took her down, the lady also assulted a kid by hitting him which sparked the crowd of people outside anyway, he was with relatives who intervened and that's when the knife swinging started anyone that tried to help her she began to swing her knife at them threatening them."

squarepusher
10-18-2011, 01:15 PM
You want to use that as an example? Seriously? Threatening the public and police with a knife is a little more serious than "brushing someone the wrong way". The fact that she was an 80 year old black woman does not change the fact that,

it was like a butter or kitchen knife from what I heard.

Think of these women like angry children, which essentially they were. If an angry child has a fit, is it ok with retaliate with full force and weapon? Sure, you might get away with it in court as self defense, but is it really ok or appropriate?

specsaregood
10-18-2011, 01:17 PM

Women are plenty capable of carrying weapons, he had no idea if they were armed or not. all he knew is they were attacking and pursuing him. He made them stop.

amy31416
10-18-2011, 01:21 PM
Well, from another video I watched, the cashier had been in prison for 10 years, and I'm sure that changes your perspective some when you're attacked.

Anti Federalist
10-18-2011, 01:21 PM
I don't know why he held back and only crushed their skulls, I think he should have just killed them completely. Who knows they might of had a sword in their purse, or even a small bomb.

He fought back with what he had at hand.

That said, I'll cede your point and say that it does look excessive, and that I would not have been inclined to do that.

But to compare this to police brutality is comparing apples and bowling balls.

Police have a monopoly on violence under law, and are, (at least they are supposed to) exercise due diligence and restraint when using that force and only use that force which is needed to stop an attack.

Of course that's not the case any more, as my numerous posts on that subject attest to.

Now, since you called Pete a coward, I would really like an answer to the question I asked.

pcosmar
10-18-2011, 01:23 PM

Well, that would have rid the community of two violent criminals.
And served as an object lesson to others who may be criminally intent.

Sean
10-18-2011, 01:24 PM
I don't think his response was excessive at all. I find this because I was in a similar situation once. Some guy came up to me and threw a punch. I beat the guy down and then showed mercy. Because of that the guy got up picked up an object and knocked me out. Ever since then if someone comes at me I finish it. If a stranger attacks you have to use as much force as you can to protect yourself. You make sure that person is not getting up again to continue the attack.

Keith and stuff
10-18-2011, 01:24 PM
a slap deserves a caved in head, got your opinion thanks.

Jumping over a counter and teaming up on him. Was their goal to kill him? Maybe.

You call it al slap but it may be attempted murder. Two people trying to murder him!

No doubt he went overboard, but they should be charged with as much as him considering it's all their fault. They hunted him down and may have been trying to kill him. He used excessive force and is guilty of that.

nobody's_hero
10-18-2011, 01:43 PM
Yeah, carry a gun. This whole incident could have been resolved in about 3 seconds after the first lady jumped over the counter. Love it or hate it, 30 to 45 seconds of beating someone with a metal rod once they're down does NOT look good in a courtroom. But shooting a 250 pound person who vaults over the counter like that wouldn't have that "cringe" factor.

Of course, this guy was a convicted felon, so the odds of him being able to legally carry a gun are unlikely, so he used the first thing he could get his hands on.

Cutlerzzz
10-18-2011, 01:57 PM
This isn't to say whether it was right or wrong, but they got OWNED!

youngbuck
10-18-2011, 02:01 PM
Anyone else like the fat white woman's reaction? She was wailing like a baby.

Yea, I started laughing at that point. Forgive me.

Danke
10-18-2011, 02:03 PM

And what if they had guns. His action could have been what saved his life.

nobody's_hero
10-18-2011, 02:06 PM
I'm just waiting for the mortal kombat version to come out before I pass judgement, as it gives epic clarity to the situation.

Personally I think it is something in the food that makes people crazy. Here's an older incident, with the appropriate theme music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_B4mdZJDqE

Bosco Warden
10-18-2011, 02:22 PM
This is about the lamest title for a thread, what does this have to do with guns rights?

Contumacious
10-18-2011, 02:31 PM
Imagine if this was a saloon back in the 1820s and two patrons slapped the bartender and then proceeded to follow him back behind the bar with the intention of doing him harm? Animals like these two women take liberties because the state encourages them to do so. I hope this guy gets all charges dropped against him, though his reaction was excessive near the tail-end. Needless to say, you reap what you sow.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/horrific-video-mcdonalds-cashier-beats-crushes-customers-skull-with-metal-rod/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWIV5WcIck8&feature=player_embedded

He will be found guilty of assault and battery.

The welfare/warfare state rules are clear:

1- You attempt to love and hug the attacker, if that fails,

2. you refer the matter to a mediator; if that fails

3- use a rolled up newspaper

4- you are only allowed to hit the attacker once

Revolution9
10-18-2011, 02:33 PM

To start with this was a civilian with no gun or backup. Even his coworkers pussied out on him and left him to deal with it all himself. It was not unlimited, but of course yer a whiner so to has to be that way in your mind. He beat them down. They tried to get back up and he beat them down again. Totally called for considering they were dangerous and the both of them outweighed him four to one. As well these honkin' heft loudmouth bitches will pummel your ass. They ain't like a man who will get in a boxing stance and judge a shot. They climb on, grab hair, pull clothes, gouge eyes and kick crotches. I would love to see you jumped on by two women weighing more than you each with a bad attitude and no backdown and see where yer apologetic ass ends up. Yer either gonna do what homey did or get yer ass pounded to a pulp. You aware of flash mobs? This was a two women 400 pound flash mob and that guy was weighing in at 150-160 max.

Yer late for your sewing circle. Better fire up a phatty and ht the road. They are embroidering Peace doileys tonite with passive aggressive threads.

Rev9

Revolution9
10-18-2011, 02:36 PM
This is about the lamest title for a thread, what does this have to do with guns rights?

If he had of pulled one from the cash drawer they would have stood down in a hurry and no one would have gotten hurt. Funny how looking down a barrel will instill you with common sense and politeness in a damned hurry. After all..it's only a hunk of inanimate metal.

Rev9

Anti Federalist
10-18-2011, 02:42 PM
Call AmberLamps.

Sometimes it just doesn't pay to fuck with people.

Contumacious
10-18-2011, 02:43 PM
Yes, indeed. A snub nose .357 magnum. Yep. That's the ticket.

But most employers will be reluctant because of what happened to that OK pharmacist, who was convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment even tough the scumbags were armed .

The Bavarian
10-18-2011, 02:47 PM
He should've gotten a medal.

guitarlifter
10-18-2011, 03:21 PM
I'm just waiting for the mortal kombat version to come out before I pass judgement, as it gives epic clarity to the situation.

Personally I think it is something in the food that makes people crazy. Here's an older incident, with the appropriate theme music.

My favorite part was when the next customer pulled up to the window like nothing happened.

asurfaholic
10-18-2011, 04:04 PM

Initiating violence is the problem. You are referencing police violence, and what comes to mind immediately is a recent incident where cops teamed up to beat an autistic boy to death.. sorry, but there is a serious difference here.

I like what someone said earlier, play stupid games, maybe win stupid prizes.

You can't sit there in your high seat and judge how someone else reacted to being viciously attacked. If somebody, guy or girl, attacks me or my wife, or my daughter, or my dog, I MIGHT go apeshit on the attacker too.

Squarepusher, I know the video might look violent, but remember who initiated that violence.

Having fear of consequences is a good thing. Knowing that there are no guns in my house may cause a burglar to be more willing to break in than if there is the possibility that there actually is one.

AuH20
10-18-2011, 04:06 PM

Guns crystallize arguments to such a degree that the decision to initiate violence is more often than not well thought-out, resulting in a tamer society overall. Not knowing who or isn't is carrying is a great deterrent for reckless behavior.

AuH20
10-18-2011, 04:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5Z6xHwvh8A&feature=related

Pericles
10-18-2011, 04:45 PM
Guns crystallize arguments to such a degree that the decision to initiate violence is more often than not well thought-out, resulting in a tamer society overall. Not knowing who or isn't is carrying is a great deterrent for reckless behavior.

That ^ right there. When you have to back up your actions at the risk of your life, you are more careful about how you treat other people.

aGameOfThrones
10-18-2011, 05:00 PM
McDonald's employee FTW!

LibForestPaul
10-18-2011, 09:17 PM

No, no, he should have hoped these thugs were law abiding citizens who did not conceal weapons of any sort. As long as they are not following my orders, they are a threat. Keep your hands where they can be seen, and don't move.

amy31416
12-04-2011, 12:30 AM
Good news for our artificial fiber-named victim:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/mcdonald-beatdown-cashier-freed-11-days-grand-jury-testimony-article-1.986141

The McDonald’s cashier arrested for his supersized smackdown of two women who came around his counter to pick a fight has been cleared of all charges.

Rayon McIntosh, 31, was expected to be released from Rikers Friday night.

Prosecutors said a grand jury heard testimony for 11 days and voted to toss the case.

“We asked that Mr. McIntosh be released,” Assistant District Attorney Jaime Hickey-Mendoza said.

A whoop of “Hallelujah!” was heard in the courtroom after the announcement. A handful of relatives were present to hear the good news.

“They were trying to turn him into a monster, my son,” mom Maureen Lucas, a registered nurse from Rockland County, said as she sobbed with relief.

Her ex-con son, who served about a decade on a manslaughter rap, was getting his life back on track when the two foul-mouthed women threatened him, she said.

“If he didn’t have that record, they would never have arrested him,” Lucas said.

McIntosh has an 11-year-old daughter and took a fast-food job in an effort to get his life back on track, stepsister Jacara McIntosh said.

“No 31-year-old wants to work at McDonald’s making $7.25 an hour but he did it,” she said.

McIntosh said in an exclusive jailhouse interview with the Daily News that his Oct. 13 shift at the Greenwich Village fast food joint was peaceful until Denise Darbeau and Rachel Edwards, both 24, attempted to pay their check with a $50 bill.

He said the women flew into a rage when he checked to see if the note was genuine, as required by store policy.

“She started saying nasty things to me,” McIntosh said while stuck at Rikers Oct. 21. “She said, ‘Oh, you think my s-t is fake?...She started saying, ‘Suck my d-k.’ She called my mother a whore.”

He said one woman spat at him and both jumped the counter.

“I was being attacked by aggressive people I didn’t know,” he said. “I was just defending myself. They came in and went crazy on me.”

Video surveillance footage caught McIntosh grabbing a metal bar used to clean grills and bashing the women.

He was tossed in jail on assault and weapons charges. The women are facing charges of criminal trespassing, menacing and disorderly conduct.

A grand jury has yet to vote on the women’s case, a source told The News.

McIntosh’s defense lawyer said his client feared for his life.

“He didn’t know if they had a weapon,” lawyer Theodore Herlich said Friday. “They were saying, ‘We’re going to f--k you up.’ He thought they were saying, ‘We’re going to cut you up.’ I think the grand jury had a lot of sympathy for him based on the video, based on how the women were behaving.”

“He was at work. He wasn't looking for trouble,” Herlich said.

ndillon@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/mcdonald-beatdown-cashier-freed-11-days-grand-jury-testimony-article-1.986141#ixzz1fXqOOGNK

Rael
12-04-2011, 12:51 AM
Just got around to watching this vid. The last few blows seemed excessive. I noticed the other employees were trying to get the guy to stop. Of course, I can't see what is going on behind the counter, and the guy deserves some slack because he was attacked and probably had adrenaline going.

I noticed the guy's coworker is laughing after he gets slapped and the lady is coming behind the counter.

My favorite part is when the woman is walking behind the counter and gets nailed just as she gets to the corner of the milkshake machine.

Rael
12-04-2011, 01:01 AM
Call AmberLamps.

lol

Rael
12-04-2011, 01:08 AM
Hilarious remix with about a dozen songs. The disco ones are the funniest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0vxpbeIYMg

Anti Federalist
12-04-2011, 01:10 AM
Good news for our artificial fiber-named victim:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/mcdonald-beatdown-cashier-freed-11-days-grand-jury-testimony-article-1.986141

ROFLMAO!!!

I wonder if he has brothers named Dacron, Nylon and Kevlar?

amy31416
12-04-2011, 01:13 AM
ROFLMAO!!!

I wonder if he has brothers named Dacron, Nylon and Kevlar?

I was wondering the same. Perhaps his Grandma was named Polly Ester, and that's how the grand tradition started. A friend of mine teaches in a public school and there are some seriously intriguing names that crop up.

Seriously though, I didn't think the guy would beat the charges. Glad to see he did.

Stupified
12-04-2011, 01:48 AM
I was wondering the same. Perhaps his Grandma was named Polly Ester, and that's how the grand tradition started. A friend of mine teaches in a public school and there are some seriously intriguing names that crop up.

How about twins named Orangejello and Lemonjello? Pronounced "or-ahnge-jell-o" and "leh-mon-jell-o"

amy31416
12-04-2011, 01:51 AM
How about twins named Orangejello and Lemonjello? Pronounced "or-ahnge-jell-o" and "leh-mon-jell-o"

I think those beat one of her students named "Newyorka."

Mach
12-04-2011, 02:34 AM
If it wasn't for that video he would have been going back to prison.....

and all those two poor women get is, trespassing? They jumped the counters and attacked an employee.

amy31416
12-04-2011, 02:38 AM
If it wasn't for that video he would have been going back to prison.....

and all those two poor women get is, trespassing? They jumped the counters and attacked an employee.

I'm not sure what the sentencing is for assault, but they should have been charged with that as far as I can tell.

TheeJoeGlass
12-04-2011, 03:54 AM
He shouldn't be charged, they brought it on themselves.

He should be charged because he's guilty of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Just because you get smacked, you don't have the right to beat people like that.

Elfshadow
12-04-2011, 04:23 AM
He should be charged because he's guilty of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Just because you get smacked, you don't have the right to beat people like that.

Well he was just clear for any wrong doing. I would agree with you if he was chasing them with it after they smacked him, but he retreated and they chased him. My sister ended up in the hospital after a similar situation. They just keep coming because they think they can, the guy did what he needed to do.

Revolution9
12-04-2011, 08:40 AM
I think those beat one of her students named "Newyorka."

Glad Rayon got acquitted. Them bitches was crazy.

My son's friend collected names when he worked for Georgia over a summer. Quantavius Pizaerria Jones was one that gave me a chuckle. He had four full pages of WTF? How could someone name their kid THAT?!

Rev9

WilliamC
12-04-2011, 08:48 AM
An armed society is a polite society.

People who are unable to control themselves would be rapidly eliminated, and while sad and sure to cause some tragedy if everyone were armed at all times the world would quickly become a safer, saner, and happier place.

juleswin
12-04-2011, 08:50 AM
Its self defense alrightb ut excessive towards the end. If I was the owner of that store, I would fire that employee the next day. For some reason I just cannot work with someone who cannot control his tempers, who knows what he would do the day you delay his salary. This is the same reason why I hate MMA fighters like Vanderla Silver, they cannot stop hitting people even after they are down and unconscious.

But if Micky D fires him, he can do apply at the local police station or MMA league, his kind would fit right in with those 2 profs.

Todd
12-04-2011, 09:02 AM

I agree with you that it was excessive. But let's here how you would have handled it Mr Armchair QB.

Things look a lot different when you actually in the heat of the moment

juleswin
12-04-2011, 10:35 AM

+1000
I totally agree with the point you have to trying to make. People here sometimes scare the shit out of me, I understand self defense but this way beyong that, the danger seems to have been neutralized, the McDonald workers outnumbered the 2 aggressors and obviously would have come to him aid if he ever was in any serious danger. Now if he was all alone defending himself against 2 attacker then I may agree with his actions.

Ra Ra kill em all for lifting a finger on a man. Rubbish

Elfshadow
12-04-2011, 10:42 AM
+1000
I totally agree with the point you have to trying to make. People here sometimes scare the shit out of me, I understand self defense but this way beyong that, the danger seems to have been neutralized, the McDonald workers outnumbered the 2 aggressors and obviously would have come to him aid if he ever was in any serious danger. Now if he was all alone defending himself against 2 attacker then I may agree with his actions.

Only they didn't go to his aid they got out of the customers way.

juleswin
12-04-2011, 10:44 AM
I don't think his response was excessive at all. I find this because I was in a similar situation once. Some guy came up to me and threw a punch. I beat the guy down and then showed mercy. Because of that the guy got up picked up an object and knocked me out. Ever since then if someone comes at me I finish it. If a stranger attacks you have to use as much force as you can to protect yourself. You make sure that person is not getting up again to continue the attack.

Happened to me too, and I deal with it by breaking their fucking spinal cord. That way they never ever ever get up and that is the only way you let go of him. How else can one make sure he cannot attack you back when she gets up? especially with all those McDonald employees standing around and him having a long metal rod in his hand.

juleswin
12-04-2011, 11:24 AM
Only they didn't go to his aid they got out of the customers way.

Only because it was a couple of chubby harmless (atleast against the much stronger, male victim) girls.

iGGz
12-04-2011, 11:55 AM

I liked this one the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21dl-UBSKYs

Revolution9
12-04-2011, 01:26 PM
+1000

Says the guy from Omaha about an incident in NYC. I know that McDonalds. Used to be a streetball and drug hangout across the street. You would be trepidating in your midwest, smalltown, pacifist boots in that neighborhood. In NYC you fight back and fight back hard or you may not live one minute from that moment. The NYC morgue is filed daily with those who didn't react quick enough with enough force. Plus, his colleagues gave him no backup. He was on his own against 400+ pounds of ghettobagged, hormone addled, criminal insanity. Good on him. These bull dykes will calculate next time they want to jump somebody for doing their job.

Rev9

Revolution9
12-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Only because it was a couple of chubby harmless (atleast against the much stronger, male victim) girls.

They had the momentum and rage of a pissed off south african rhino taking out an encroaching Smart Car. I would love a youtube video of you standing in their way and the subsequent peeling from the pavement. Or your reality TV stroll through The Bronx at midnite.

If they had of knocked the guy out what would have stopped them from robbing the store?

Rev9

Johnny Appleseed
12-04-2011, 02:33 PM
Shoot some guys pay big money to get slapped around by a couple women...I woulda said. "thank you mam may I have another?"

CaptainAmerica
12-04-2011, 02:39 PM
Either the corporation should provide full private security or permit employees to conceal. EITHER OR, and if they don't allow concealed carry they should provide private security at EVERY location otherwise no one should work there.

juleswin
12-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Says the guy from Omaha about an incident in NYC. I know that McDonalds. Used to be a streetball and drug hangout across the street. You would be trepidating in your midwest, smalltown, pacifist boots in that neighborhood. In NYC you fight back and fight back hard or you may not live one minute from that moment. The NYC morgue is filed daily with those who didn't react quick enough with enough force. Plus, his colleagues gave him no backup. He was on his own against 400+ pounds of ghettobagged, hormone addled, criminal insanity. Good on him. These bull dykes will calculate next time they want to jump somebody for doing their job.

Rev9
Ghettobagged, bull dyked tells alot about you and where you are coming from. For the love of Jesus, he has already disabled them with a long metal rod, they were on the ground and hes standing on top of them with the rod firmly in his hand. Yes I live in Omaha (which is no kind of small town) but I dont care where the hell in the world you are, but at that point, its time quit hitting.

That would have been considered animal cruelty if it was done to a 300 lbs silverback gorilla and excessive force and assult when it is done to a human.

Revolution9
12-04-2011, 06:21 PM
Ghettobagged, bull dyked tells alot about you and where you are coming from.

Yeah. I lived in NYC. Your comment and two and a quarter will get you on the subway. Call 'em like I see 'em.

Rev9

GeorgiaAvenger
12-04-2011, 06:33 PM
It was excessive at the end. After they were firmly on the ground I would have abandoned the rod and proceded to use my belt so that there would be no lasting injuries.

Danke
12-04-2011, 06:49 PM
The one he kept hitting at the ends was continually trying to get back up. Not the one who was smart enough to stay down and not further provoke.

brushfire
12-04-2011, 07:09 PM
Fine outcome as far as I'm concerned.

Those ladies should think about their actions. What'd they really expect to happen? Spitting on someone, slapping someone, and then jumping the counter after them? Really?

We have all just witnessed a, lawful, attitude adjustment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwlm9cxbY_M

amy31416
12-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Ghettobagged, bull dyked tells alot about you and where you are coming from. For the love of Jesus, he has already disabled them with a long metal rod, they were on the ground and hes standing on top of them with the rod firmly in his hand. Yes I live in Omaha (which is no kind of small town) but I dont care where the hell in the world you are, but at that point, its time quit hitting.

That would have been considered animal cruelty if it was done to a 300 lbs silverback gorilla and excessive force and assult when it is done to a human.

It comes down to personal responsibility. Those women took their lives in their own hands when they decided to attack that guy. They got what he dealt out.

There was a guy in a subway about a year ago who was attacked by a group of people--a 14 year old girl started it, he was too much of a reasoned gentleman to give her a total smackdown as he could have. If he would have taken those measures initially, the rest never would have attacked him. They saw his weakness.

This guy, who seemingly has been raised on the mean streets knows what you have to do to stop uncivilized people from attacking any further. He's willing to defend...even to excess...and once again, that's the chance that those women took when they decided to assault him and go after him. I will remind you that he retreated, and they could have stopped themselves from jumping the counter at any time--but they obviously wanted violence.

Not saying the guy is a saint, but he's not a doormat.

J-Reg
12-04-2011, 07:36 PM
The attackers should be happy he wasn't near the McDonald's coffee, as lawsuits have shown that's a seriously deadly weapon. HAHAHHAHAHA! Awesome!

DamianTV
12-04-2011, 09:44 PM
It comes down to personal responsibility. Those women took their lives in their own hands when they decided to attack that guy. They got what he dealt out.

There was a guy in a subway about a year ago who was attacked by a group of people--a 14 year old girl started it, he was too much of a reasoned gentleman to give her a total smackdown as he could have. If he would have taken those measures initially, the rest never would have attacked him. They saw his weakness.

This guy, who seemingly has been raised on the mean streets knows what you have to do to stop uncivilized people from attacking any further. He's willing to defend...even to excess...and once again, that's the chance that those women took when they decided to assault him and go after him. I will remind you that he retreated, and they could have stopped themselves from jumping the counter at any time--but they obviously wanted violence.

Not saying the guy is a saint, but he's not a doormat.

Gun Laws only deprive the responsible person from the ability to protect themselves. Criminals are not going to follow the law anyway so regardless of any form of any gun law, criminals will still want to use guns. If criminals were aware that every single person that they ever intended on victimizing was packing as much heat and probably more, they would think more than twice about actually committing any crimes against an Armed People.

Hmmm, why dont Military Bases get robbed by thugs with guns in ski masks?

zade
12-04-2011, 10:23 PM
you guys frighten me

amy31416
12-04-2011, 10:53 PM
you guys frighten me

How so?

Do you think you should be able to attack another human being and have a controlled outcome?

DamianTV
12-05-2011, 03:12 AM
How so?

Do you think you should be able to attack another human being and have a controlled outcome?

No offense, but I think that sells the wrong idea. Just rephrase a bit.

@zade: Do you think that another human being who is willing to violate the law should have a Right to take what ever they want from you, or do you think you should have the Right to be able to protect yourself?

BamaAla
12-05-2011, 03:38 AM
I LOL'd. The guy has to get a bigger stick next time...

DamianTV
12-05-2011, 03:47 AM
If they used Guns instead of Sticks, there wouldnt be a "Next Time"! :P

amy31416
12-05-2011, 09:35 AM
No offense, but I think that sells the wrong idea. Just rephrase a bit.

@zade: Do you think that another human being who is willing to violate the law should have a Right to take what ever they want from you, or do you think you should have the Right to be able to protect yourself?

Perhaps. But all I mean to say is that a reasonable person would contemplate that the person they're thinking of attacking might be carrying (or have access to) a gun/knife/other weapon, a jiu jitsu master, not opposed to violence, etc.

And I realize that we're not talking about reasonable people here, but if you choose to attack someone who's done nothing to you, I don't think you have the right to complain when the other person protects themself by beating you to a pulp. Which is close to what that guy did.

specsaregood
12-05-2011, 09:42 AM

Please, they attacked him. He had every right to beat them until they stopped moving or fled. He had no idea what they were capable of, their history or if they were armed. He had every right to do whatever he felt was necessary to protect himself.

Warrior_of_Freedom
12-05-2011, 11:44 AM
1 question: why was someone recording this? did they know in advance?

DerailingDaTrain
12-05-2011, 12:02 PM
//

aGameOfThrones
12-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Phones can start recording at an instant these days. I'm sure when the women started insulting him the customer pulled out his phone to record it. However, I must make a statement that some people seemed to have missed. This young man has used a gun before, when he was convicted of killing a fellow classmate at the age of 18 over an argument. So, if he had a gun, he would have just killed these two women instead. His force was excessive but they were extremely rude and even violent towards him so I agree they got what was coming. But, knowing this man's background I think that he has anger issues and poor impulse control, evidenced in the murder of his classmate which landed him in jail for 10 years. So, in the end, guns would not have made this any better but simply worse because now there would be two murder victims and a man in jail for killing them.

His past is irrelevant since he was the one being assaulted. You're making a big assumption regarding what would or wouldn't have happen if a gun was present. Excessive is matter of opinion. Anger issues, right! That's why he retreated to the back of the store after getting assaulted. If they would have gotten shot I would not use "victims" to describe them.

pcosmar
12-05-2011, 02:05 PM
McDonalds Incident Proof Positive That We Need Our Full Gun Rights Restored

And here I thought that the defense authorization bill that was just passed was proof that we need Full Gun Rights restored.

:(

DerailingDaTrain
12-05-2011, 02:52 PM
//

aGameOfThrones
12-05-2011, 03:04 PM
He "retreated" to the back to get a weapon and beat these women with it. Your point makes no sense. And yes his past has everything to do with it as he has clearly shown he is quick to react with violence in situations. Couldn't he have just went to the back and stayed there or better yet called the cops and reported these women for assault?

Apparently you missed the part where the attackers chased him to the back. He retreated to the back and the attackers followed him to continue their assault, that he grabbed a tool to defend himself from further injury is something anyone would do. And no, his past has nothing to do with this situation. You make no sense!

DerailingDaTrain
12-05-2011, 03:07 PM
//

pcosmar
12-05-2011, 03:13 PM
Edit: As for his past, it most definitely has something to do with it. Try arguing in court that a man's violent criminal past has nothing to do with his assault of someone and see how far that gets you and your client.

He didn't assault them. They assaulted him. He defended himself.
He would have been fully justified in killing them outright. he showed mercy and did not.
But their beating was well deserved and justified.

DerailingDaTrain
12-05-2011, 03:27 PM
//

One Last Battle!
12-05-2011, 03:30 PM
They slapped him. Are you serious? Is anyone that big of a p&%^$ that they can't take a slap from a woman? It should have been handled by the police not a ex-con employee with a violent streak. Hell, if it was me I would have just walked away, I get to keep my job and you get arrested for assault. That's all the justice I'd need.

And jumped the counter to go after him.

This is about as "justified self defense" as it gets without one of them pulling a gun or a knife or something. He had no way to know if they were coming to say mean things at him or if they were going to stab him with a knife or beat him up or whatever. In that kind of situation, its pretty damn hard to show "restraint".

If they didn't want to get beat to a pulp they shouldn't have jumped the counter and hit him.

DerailingDaTrain
12-05-2011, 03:32 PM
//

aGameOfThrones
12-05-2011, 03:36 PM
I have watched this video at least 10 times and at no point do they follow him to the back. They get behind the counter and continue to insult him while he runs to the back to retrieve a weapon. Then, as the women plead for help, he beats them to the point where one has her skull cracked. That is not self defense it's getting pissed off because two women made you look like a punk in front of your co workers so you decided to physically assault them. Anyway, I worked at a McDonald's in my teens, and often was moved around to different restaurants to cover for people and I can certainly tell you that all of them have a room in the back with a phone and a door that locks. Lock the door, call the police, don't go back to jail. Seems very simple. Get over it and stop defending a criminal who murdered a boy he disagreed with.

Edit: As for his past, it most definitely has something to do with it. Try arguing in court that a man's violent criminal past has nothing to do with his assault of someone and see how far that gets you and your client.

10 times, eh? Not much good it did you. Not self-defense? Yet again you missed the part where they assaulted him.

You take the door and phone, he took...

“When a person, being without fault, is in a place where he has a right
to be, is violently assaulted, he may, without retreating, repel by
force, and if, in the reasonable exercise of his right of self defense,
his assailant is killed, he is justified.” Runyan v. State, 57 Ind. 80;
Miller v. State, 74 Ind. 1.

Defending a criminal? I'm not defending those 2 women. :rolleyes:

I'm not in a court room, I'm in a forum commenting on a video you say you saw 10 times. His past has nothing to do with him getting assaulted by 2 attackers. And he didn't assault anyone, He was the one being Assaulted.

specsaregood
12-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Edit: Again, he did not act in self defense as the law will show you, otherwise he wouldn't be charged with anything. But he is...why? Because when he hit them the first time and they fell down and started begging him to stop: He should've stopped!

Uhm no. You are charged when they think you have broken the law. You then usually face a trial for a jury to determine if you broke the law.
Guess what. They didn't even decide to file charges!

The McDonald’s cashier arrested for his supersized smackdown of two women who came around his counter to pick a fight has been cleared of all charges.
Rayon McIntosh, 31, was expected to be released from Rikers Friday night.

Prosecutors said a grand jury heard testimony for 11 days and voted to toss the case.

“We asked that Mr. McIntosh be released,” Assistant District Attorney Jaime Hickey-Mendoza said.

amy31416
12-05-2011, 03:47 PM
I can't imagine what you guys are like in real life. You must get into fights all the time with women who call you names

Uhh...what?

Let me ask you something...when you attended school, the bus that came to pick you up--how many passengers would it hold? Was it less than 10?

ronnilingus
12-05-2011, 04:13 PM
i think a reasonable jury could go either way on this one. for the most part, the force he used was not unreasonable to defend himself against the two women. but, towards the end it is questionable whether or not he needed to keep hitting them. without being able to see behind the counter it is hard to say definitively that he was still acting in self defense. however, if he thought that they were armed then it is understandable that he would want to incapacitate them.

DerailingDaTrain
12-05-2011, 04:14 PM
//

Savoyard
12-05-2011, 04:15 PM
I can't imagine what you guys are like in real life. You must get into fights all the time with women who call you names
Two Estrogen bodies climbing over the counter in a ghetto in NYC and I'd imagine they'd be coming at you with ANYTHING.

AuH20
12-05-2011, 04:16 PM
I can now see why so many people hate RP supporters. You guys stand up for murderers and women beaters and then deny they did any of that.

c'mon. These 'women' tried to pass off a counterfeit 50 dollar bill, then proceeded to harass the employee before chasing him over the counter and back to the food prep area in a menacing fashion. Where do you think this was going? Do you think they were going to compliment him on his uniform?

Pericles
12-05-2011, 04:19 PM

If I was convinced that you are a real person, I'd ask some of the women I know to slap the sh!t out of you and see how much you are willing to take.

amy31416
12-05-2011, 04:21 PM
If I was convinced that you are a real person, I'd ask some of the women I know to slap the sh!t out of you and see how much you are willing to take.

Most dudes have to pay for that sort of service...

Pericles
12-05-2011, 04:24 PM

That is what I've heard, but that is not my kind of kink. :D

pcosmar
12-05-2011, 04:25 PM

/not "dudes".

One Last Battle!
12-05-2011, 04:35 PM
I can now see why so many people hate RP supporters. You guys stand up for murderers and women beaters and then deny they did any of that.

Whether he killed a guy earlier or not is irrelevant to what he actually did. If he shot these women dead or beat them for no good reason and was charged, it would affect his sentencing but it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he was defending himself in this situation. People who do bad things in the past shouldn't be prevented from defending themselves.

Woman beaters? Well shit, what would have happened if those two women were, say, black men or Latino men? If THEY hit a cashier in the face and then jumped the counter to go after him the idiots on the news wouldn't be saying it was "unprovoked" at all. But apparently women are exempt from simple rules like "don't hit cashiers and scream at them in a restaurant" and "don't gang up on a cashier and chase after him in the restaurant to beat him up". There are a variety of moral precepts and laws that made his actions entirely justified. What happened to "everyone is equal under the law"?

ronnilingus
12-05-2011, 05:09 PM
people seem to be judging this guy based on his criminal history. it should make no difference in court whether this guy was an eagle scout or serial killer in the past. he can only be judged on his actions on this specific occasion. i'd be interested to know if either of the two women had a criminal record and then here what people have to say.

iGGz
12-05-2011, 05:10 PM
What happened with this? Was he charged, or what?

*I've only read the last few posts*

pcosmar
12-05-2011, 05:15 PM
What happened with this? Was he charged, or what?

*I've only read the last few posts*

Charges dropped.

Revolution9
12-05-2011, 06:02 PM
people seem to be judging this guy based on his criminal history. it should make no difference in court whether this guy was an eagle scout or serial killer in the past. he can only be judged on his actions on this specific occasion. i'd be interested to know if either of the two women had a criminal record and then here what people have to say.

I guarantee you these honkin' hieffers had a rap sheet and I ain't talking a foldout from MC Pimp Drawers latest CD.

Rev9