PDA

View Full Version : Article about Paul Economic Plan on Front Page of foxnews.com

Standing Like A Rock
10-18-2011, 08:12 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/18/rep-paul-proposes-1t-spending-cut-plan/

Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul on Monday laid out an economic plan that would lower corporate and individual taxes and cut federal spending by $1 trillion during his first year in office, achieved partly by eliminating five cabinet-level departments.

Paul, a longtime Texas congressman, said he would close the departments of Education, Energy, Commerce, Interior and Housing and Urban Development, as part of a broader plan to cut federal spending. The federal work force would be cut by 10 percent. Mr. Paul also called for stopping foreign aid and "ending foreign wars.''

limequat
10-18-2011, 08:32 AM
Republican presidential candidate? I thought he was a libertarian?

TonySutton
10-18-2011, 08:37 AM
Go here

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/index.html

Click the article on RP

Then share on FB, tweet and google +1 the article from that page!

raider4paul
10-18-2011, 08:53 AM
:eek: They aren't calling him a nutjob?

Am I asleep?

Bern
10-18-2011, 09:10 AM

Someone didn't get the Journolist memo. Didn't use the word quixotic either.

muh_roads
10-18-2011, 09:21 AM
Ron needed to do this a long time ago. The media wants to hear "plans". Paul doesn't believe in them because he knows he is just one person and doesn't want to make promises he can't keep. I bet he was pushed HARD by his campaign to do this and he was most likely fighting them every step of the way.

But if you want to win, what the campaign did on Monday is very important step.

tfurrh
10-18-2011, 09:21 AM
whadayaknow, they just took it off of the front page.

sailingaway
10-18-2011, 09:43 AM
good.

sailingaway
10-18-2011, 09:43 AM
whadayaknow, they just took it off of the front page.

bad.

sailingaway
10-18-2011, 09:44 AM
:eek: They aren't calling him a nutjob?

Am I asleep?

I think they WANT his economic plans, just not him. They don't want to believe that he's the only one who would actually stick to them. Yet they want to change parts, themselves.

speciallyblend
10-18-2011, 09:46 AM
blackthisout.com is now over thanks fox/ sarcasm oopps edit nevermind blackthisout.com

specsaregood
10-18-2011, 09:47 AM

Someone didn't get the Journolist memo. Didn't use the word quixotic either.

I think the easiest explanation is that it is a plan they want to co-opt. can't attack him if they want to use his intellectual property and claim it as their own.

Oddone
10-18-2011, 09:56 AM
Still up on the Politcs page, right under them bashing Cain. Oh Today I am happy with you Faux. Oh yes indeed...

FriedChicken
10-18-2011, 10:00 AM
I think the easiest explanation is that it is a plan they want to co-opt. can't attack him if they want to use his intellectual property and claim it as their own.

exactly.

We need to make this as hard to hijack as possible! Get the word out on this plan and make sure it is always associated with Paul!!

Please get on the phone at RP2012.org and tell all the thousands of supporters we have lined up to receive calls about this plan, about the bomb, etc.
We have got push Ron Paul HARD today and tomorrow!

RP2012.org

Bern
10-18-2011, 10:25 AM
BTW - the article is orignally published in the Wall Street Journal. It wasn't published by FOX - only syndicated (which is fine - thank you FOX).