PDA

View Full Version : It never ceases to amaze me how delusional our opposition is

njandrewg
11-05-2007, 09:40 PM
I'm talking about Republicans...they think they speak for mainstream America. They think everyone loves Bush, they think everyone loves Iraq war, they think everyone wants a preacher in the white house, they think Ron Paul movement is nothing but a few spammers, they think we aren't doing any real world promotions.

Its just sad

jgmaynard
11-05-2007, 09:42 PM
No it isn't.......... It's very, very good.

It means they won't see us until we blindside them with a stunning early-primary performance... :)

JM

FreedomLover
11-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Don't pidgeonhole all republicans. I am a republican. And we don't all toe the party line either.

CurtisLow
11-05-2007, 09:43 PM
:eek:

FreedomLover
11-05-2007, 09:47 PM
Speaking of which, stop saying republicans are the "opposition." The GOP is the only way ron paul will ever get elected, stop treating them like your enemy, it's not like that many Republicans have even heard of ron paul yet. It's your job to make ron paul look like he WANTS TO BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE.

If you really want "opposition," look at the democrats. Look at the establishment in washington. Just stop sabotaging the vehicle that will get ron paul elected.

fj45lvr
11-05-2007, 09:47 PM
life long republican here....though I did vote Paul in 88.

jgmaynard
11-05-2007, 10:01 PM
I had interpreted his use of the word opposition to mean the other campaigns. We WANT the other campaigns to keep ignoring us until it is too late. :)

JM