PDA

View Full Version : Oct. 19th Facebook Status Strategy

arkana
10-17-2011, 10:45 PM
Right after we donate we update our status with a picture(graph..I've seen it on here somewhere) of Ron Paul's military support.

And write the following:

'As the only veteran running for president Ron Paul has more than 3 times the military donations than all the other Republican candidates COMBINED. He also has more than twice the donations of our current commander in chief. I joined our troops today by donating as well, www.ronpaul2012.com.'

Or something to that effect. As long as everybody got that graphic on their feeds, put something about donating today, and a link to Ron Paul's site we'll get that message in front of millions on our news feed!

Plus some people that don't feel comfortable inviting all their friends to the event might be OK with updating their status and basically alerting them that way.

Personally I'd like to use that graphic of Ron Paul in his uniform(bar graph version though). So someone post on here if they have it. Thanks

growburn13
10-17-2011, 11:15 PM
Keep in mind that Rick Perry is a 5 year veteran of the Air Force also.

justinpagewood
10-18-2011, 12:21 AM
No, I think posting something this is a better strategy:

"Have you heard of ███ ████ ? Well, you probably haven't, because his name has been BLACKED OUT."

arkana
10-19-2011, 02:06 PM
Bump. Would like the Ron Paul military donations graph so I can post on Facebook(bar graph version of Ron in uniform if possible). Please post on here so I can copy and save it/use it.

This could be a great way to keep the momentum going! Thanks in advance for the help.