PDA

View Full Version : United States Marine Takes on 30 Cops In Occupy NY Movement

GetTech
10-17-2011, 08:33 PM
I don't know this guys political standpoint. However, we do know many active troops support RP. Either way, this guy is grassroots. Maybe we need to see more of our active military men sticking up for the people against some of the protest violence against the people. I am not there, I have no idea what exactly going on down there. But as this Marine pointed out, They have guns and weapons. What really have you heard the protesters are armed with??????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMJgsA8C0OM

Maybe some of our Military RP Supporters can help with the Occupy movements. We all know the general consensus amongst the people of either party is to be very supportive of the troops regardless if they agree with the politics of the wars..

Maybe they can help offer support to educate some of these people onto whats really goin on

IterTemporis
10-17-2011, 08:59 PM
I admire people like him who are not afraid to stand up and fight for their beliefs.

This is exactly what brought me to Paul, that debate with Santorum about the war in Iraq. He got visibly upset.

GetTech
10-17-2011, 09:03 PM
Absolutely, and being a part of the military sticking up for the people against the domestic establishment; they hold a little creditability amongst the folks of both parties. They could help bridge the gap.......who knows just throwing that out there. Maybe I am wrong.

10-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Huh? Marine or not that guy is unbalanced and the cops just stood there and kept their cool. Actions like his will not win a GOP primary.

IterTemporis
10-17-2011, 09:09 PM
Huh? Marine or not that guy is unbalanced and the cops just stood there and kept their cool. Actions like his will not win a GOP primary.

Did you view the entire video? He said at the end that he saw cops pulling people out from the crowd and beating them for no visible reason.

I try to always view things from others point of view. It makes sense to me that he is that upset.

10-17-2011, 09:11 PM
No I gave up after the 20th why you do that.

We are trying to win a GOP primary. Fighting with police in the streets won't do that.

Okie RP fan
10-17-2011, 09:11 PM
There are plenty of videos of cops beating and grabbing these protestors from across fence lines, even.

Our police forces across the country are becoming militarized in a sense. The federal government knows that unrest is close.

Anyway, that's another subject.

10-17-2011, 09:19 PM
There are elements in ows that want to provoke the police into actions, but most are just frustrated and confused. Like in any profession there are a few bad cops, but most are just doing their job.

My point is getting involved in scenes like this would do nothing to help in a primary. Don't be like this guy. Don't give the media anything negative to run with.

yeshuaisiam
10-17-2011, 09:40 PM
The most American thing I can think of is to exercise your 1st and 2nd amendments together at the same time. You can protest peacefully while armed. Each and every protester could peacefully have a 12 gauge slung over their shoulders while protesting. Arms keep peace, and if you want respect, you must be armed. I love the courage of this soldier and he is correct "These people don't have guns". The cops should respect the people more and not come so ready for a fight. Next time the people may all have guns, and the cops won't have much they can do about that of course unless they are stupid enough to hit an armed man strapping a 12 gauge, fire teargas into a crowed of armed people, or use a sound cannon on a street full of people who are armed. Of course, this is not a cause to violence, this is a tactic of peace.

We have become weak in our mentality and don't understand why we have a 2nd amendment. "Arms keep peace" - Latin Proverb

TheViper
10-17-2011, 09:59 PM
There are elements in ows that want to provoke the police into actions, but most are just frustrated and confused. Like in any profession there are a few bad cops, but most are just doing their job.

My point is getting involved in scenes like this would do nothing to help in a primary. Don't be like this guy. Don't give the media anything negative to run with.
1. What does this have to do with the primary?
2. What was negative about a soldier standing up for the unarmed victims of police brutality?

GetTech
10-17-2011, 10:00 PM
You are completely missing the point. Many Military people like RP. I would be shocked to find many in the OWS crowd showing disrespect to military people. I am NOT suggesting they should be instigators against the police. The OWS crowd knows things are fucked up just like we know things are fucked up. Many of them just don't understand what exactly the core problems are. They just know everyone gets bailed out but them and they are becoming poorer like the rest of us. Military members could influence some folks to the core issues, like even MSM lies. Some are more apt to listen to someone who was willing to DIE for all our freedoms. They don't need to be out touting RP. His message will shine on its own. Quit hoping the GOP are going to save the day here. If you really want RP elected its going to take the people who are pissed off, tired of the same ol' B/s, and normally may not even vote to get him the PUSH he really needs. The current GOP establishment has lots to lose with a RP administration. Why do you think even they don't embrace him. He doesn't benefit them enough

OH and lets see how much attention that video of the Marine gets in the MSM. Quit fearing them so much. They aren't our allies here. They don't give a shit who gets elected as long as its someone that will keep out current system patched together with some duct tape to keep benefiting them. This is one big game to them.....

BlueRepublicans-How To Register Republican for Ron Paul.mp4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIy1rkoWfUU

CJLauderdale4
10-17-2011, 10:12 PM
And now we know exactly why military service men and women completely relate with Ron Paul who wants to end unnecessary wars and end government bailouts of Wall Street. Both are leading to death and wounded folks abroad and domestically.

GetTech
10-17-2011, 10:16 PM
Very Well said. If I knew how to +rep I would have done so.
And now we know exactly why military service men and women completely relate with Ron Paul who wants to end unnecessary wars and end government bailouts of Wall Street. Both are leading to death and wounded folks abroad and domestically.

Carehn
10-17-2011, 10:19 PM
You are completely missing the point. Many Military people like RP. I would be shocked to find many in the OWS crowd showing disrespect to military people. I am NOT suggesting they should be instigators against the police. The OWS crowd knows things are fucked up just like we know things are fucked up. Many of them just don't understand what exactly the core problems are. They just know everyone gets bailed out but them and they are becoming poorer like the rest of us. Military members could influence some folks to the core issues, like even MSM lies. Some are more apt to listen to someone who was willing to DIE for all our freedoms. They don't need to be out touting RP. His message will shine on its own. Quit hoping the GOP are going to save the day here. If you really want RP elected its going to take the people who are pissed off, tired of the same ol' B/s, and normally may not even vote to get him the PUSH he really needs. The current GOP establishment has lots to lose with a RP administration. Why do you think even they don't embrace him. He doesn't benefit them enough

OH and lets see how much attention that video of the Marine gets in the MSM. Quit fearing them so much. They aren't our allies here. They don't give a shit who gets elected as long as its someone that will keep out current system patched together with some duct tape to keep benefiting them. This is one big game to them.....

BlueRepublicans-How To Register Republican for Ron Paul.mp4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIy1rkoWfUU

Yep + 1

XTreat
10-17-2011, 10:56 PM
No way that guy is active duty.

RIPLEYMOM
10-17-2011, 11:03 PM
My husband is a police officer who supports Ron Paul. He's a great man. He works with many ex-military. Of course there are some bad cops, but God bless the officer, who like the soldier, just wants to protect us.

XTreat
10-17-2011, 11:04 PM
Not one of us but a pretty nice guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5_dZez-OTw&feature=player_detailpage

Someone Else
10-17-2011, 11:24 PM
America ain't gonna put up with abuse from cops, they will need to military to enforce it, I don't think the military will fight against their own nation.

But if it is there source of cash flow and they are not willing to get another job, they will play the zombies.

michaelkellenger
10-17-2011, 11:27 PM
This guy would do us much good as the 5th of November crap.

The guy was trying to kill people and destroy property. I will never support that anti-liberty date, ever.

Billay
10-18-2011, 12:07 AM
Again OWS is a waste of time trying to win a Republican Primary

mhad
10-18-2011, 11:26 AM
America ain't gonna put up with abuse from cops, they will need to military to enforce it, I don't think the military will fight against their own nation.

But if it is there source of cash flow and they are not willing to get another job, they will play the zombies.

zombies only for a time until they are ordered to shoot a neighbor, family member or close friends.... then they turn on the government.....