PDA

View Full Version : Pat Buchanan on Coast to Coast AM TONIGHT!!!

sparebulb
10-17-2011, 08:26 PM
Pat Buchanan will be the first hour guest on Coast to Coast AM tonight. He was very RP friendly the last time he was on. His new book he is hawking is titled Suicide of a Superpower. Gee, I wonder what nation he's talking about........

Coast starts at Midnight Central time.

Anti Federalist
10-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Why is there not more George Noory love around here?

He is on track to have the largest radio audience, period, is a huge Ron Paul fan and liberty advocate.

specsaregood
10-17-2011, 08:51 PM
He is on track to have the largest radio audience, period, is a huge Ron Paul fan and liberty advocate.

Dunno, I still say RP should do his show. It would be a great interview no doubt.

amy31416
10-17-2011, 08:55 PM

I used to listen to George Noory--he has a very soothing voice, and when I had to get up to go to work at 3 or 4 AM, it was a nice way to gently introduce wakefulness. If I recall correctly, he had broadcasts about ghosts and paranormal things quite often...or maybe I'm mixing that up with other early morning talk radio stuff from the AM dial. I know he'd go into politics from time to time, but I didn't consider the talk show to be political--perhaps it's changed, it's been over 5 years since I've listened.

kpfareal
10-17-2011, 08:56 PM
Is there anywhere I can stream this?

AuH20
10-17-2011, 08:59 PM
Buchanan was on Hannity and Hannity was trying to defuse the racial aspect of his findings being the good old republican that Shamity is. Anyone who is aware of historical trends knows that the U.S. is headed towards California third world blight. The fascists need subservient workers and the long-exploited third-worlders see this as a step up as opposed to a slight. Texas is going to deep blue in 10 years. The republican party will die along with any libertarian or paleo strains which will try to escape the great purge.

specsaregood
10-17-2011, 09:00 PM
I used to listen to George Noory--he has a very soothing voice, and when I had to get up to go to work at 3 or 4 AM, it was a nice way to gently introduce wakefulness. If I recall correctly, he had broadcasts about ghosts and paranormal things quite often...or maybe I'm mixing that up with other early morning talk radio stuff from the AM dial. I know he'd go into politics from time to time, but I didn't consider the talk show to be political--perhaps it's changed, it's been over 5 years since I've listened.

Its actually quite a wide range of topics. you'd like it, lots of nerdy sci stuff too.
Take a look:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/last-30-days

yes, there is ghost/paranormal stuff, but it is almost in the minority

amy31416
10-17-2011, 09:04 PM
Its actually quite a wide range of topics. you'd like it, lots of nerdy sci stuff too.
Take a look:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/last-30-days

yes, there is ghost/paranormal stuff, but it is almost in the minority

Thanks man. I don't mind the paranormal stuff at all...it was fun to go from listening to that to doing hardcore science-y stuff. I like that sort of contradictory thing--think I'm wired a bit strangely, perhaps.

specsaregood
10-17-2011, 09:05 PM

KSFO will have it. 10pm PST.
http://www.ksfo560.com/Article.asp?id=534876

Or even better, they keep a 7 day rolling archive. So it will be available to download in the morning; which is what I always do. download hours 10pm-2am.

donnay
10-17-2011, 09:22 PM

http://www.talkstreamlive.com/talk_radio/coast_to_coast_am.stream

Dr.3D
10-17-2011, 09:51 PM
Here is another just in case you have problems with the others.
The show starts at 12:00AM EST and runs till 05:00AM
http://www.am800cklw.com/player.php

Edit:

Except: Duke and the Doctor is on (Tuesday-Friday) at 12AM

Guess it's not that good a link after all. :(

donnay
10-17-2011, 11:43 PM
Pat is giving kudos to Cain's 9-9-9 plan. He says it would do away with a lot of the IRS code. :rolleyes:

However, states like New Hampshire that have no sales tax would have one, under Cain's plan.

Edit it to add: If Pat was interested in backing a candidate to restore our republic, it would seem he would back Ron Paul. That interview just proved to me that he is establishment. Pffft.

emazur
10-18-2011, 04:16 AM
Pat is giving kudos to Cain's 9-9-9 plan. He says it would do away with a lot of the IRS code. :rolleyes:

However, states like New Hampshire that have no sales tax would have one, under Cain's plan.

Edit it to add: If Pat was interested in backing a candidate to restore our republic, it would seem he would back Ron Paul. That interview just proved to me that he is establishment. Pffft.

Yep, he's been suckered in by Cain. Here's the clip:
http://www.esnips.com/doc/0718893b-a5b7-468d-b644-954f668b3c7b/buchanan
I don't understand how people who REALLY should know better, like Peter Schiff, think Cain would make a decent president. I think Schiff's weakness is for businessmen since Schiff has to deal with all the regulations and gets fined for trying to hire too many people. There are several good aspects about Buchanan but he makes some cringeworthy mistakes sometimes such as rating Obama's foreign policy a "B+" on Morning Joe and by backing the auto-bailout.

LibertyEagle
10-18-2011, 04:32 AM
Yep, he's been suckered in by Cain. Here's the clip:
http://www.esnips.com/doc/0718893b-a5b7-468d-b644-954f668b3c7b/buchanan
I don't understand how people who REALLY should know better, like Peter Schiff, think Cain would make a decent president. I think Schiff's weakness is for businessmen since Schiff has to deal with all the regulations and gets fined for trying to hire too many people. There are several good aspects about Buchanan but he makes some cringeworthy mistakes sometimes such as rating Obama's foreign policy a "B+" on Morning Joe and by backing the auto-bailout.

Wow, that was pretty sickening. I wonder if he knows about Cain's empowerment zones.
http://www.redstate.com/paulkib/2011/10/14/cain-blows-up-999-plan-with-empowerment-zones/

Jandrsn21
10-18-2011, 05:20 AM

Yeah and my state has a 7% sales tax. So now it would be 16% combined!

Revolution9
10-18-2011, 09:51 AM
Thanks man. I don't mind the paranormal stuff at all...it was fun to go from listening to that to doing hardcore science-y stuff. I like that sort of contradictory thing--think I'm wired a bit strangely, perhaps.

Welcome to the club.

Rev9

donnay
10-18-2011, 09:52 AM
Yes, sales takes would double in all states with a current sales tax. Here are the states that have the highest sales tax rates: California (8.25%), Indiana (7%), Mississippi (7%), New Jersey (7%), Rhode Island (7%), Tennessee (7%), Minnesota (6.875%), Nevada (6.85%), Arizona (6.6%), Washington (6.5%), Kansas (6.3%), Texas and Illinois (6.25%).

That is why we need to be committed in getting people to rally behind Dr. Paul and vote, No One But Paul! Dr. Paul needs a landslide victory because it is harder to rig a landslide!!

WarNoMore
10-18-2011, 10:08 AM
In some jurisdictions of the United States, there are multiple levels of government which each impose a sales tax. For example, sales tax in Chicago (Cook County), IL is 10.25%—consisting of 6.25% state, 1.25% city, 1.75% county and 1% regional transportation authority. Chicago also has the Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority tax on food and beverage of 1% (which means eating out is taxed at 11.25%).[20]

19% sales tax 20% for food and beverage under Cain's scheme. Ouch.

sparebulb
10-18-2011, 11:41 AM
Pat Buchanan pretty much let us down with his (mc)Cain glorification. Other than that, he is always interesting. Pat really talked RP up four years ago, so maybe he figures that he's got to go establishment to remain relevant in the tv talking head circles. Oh well, at least we have further identified areas that need improvement.

donnay
10-18-2011, 11:54 AM
Ron Paul has been fighting the establishment since the 70's. Pat has supposedly been there too. Yet when there is an opportunity for Pat to sing praises for Ron Paul, he crimps and folds. I would have, at least, expected him to say something positive, or even mention Dr. Paul on Coast to Coast but he was mum. :mad:

amy31416
10-18-2011, 11:58 AM
Ron Paul has been fighting the establishment since the 70's. Pat has supposedly been there too. Yet when there is an opportunity for Pat to sing praises for Ron Paul, he crimps and folds. I would have, at least, expected him to say something positive, or even mention Dr. Paul on Coast to Coast but he was mum. :mad:

You know, I just can't quite get a read on what motivates him or what specific principles his worldview is based on.

low preference guy
10-18-2011, 12:08 PM
You know, I just can't quite get a read on what motivates him or what specific principles his worldview is based on.

i think he wants to live in a white christian nation

donnay
10-18-2011, 12:09 PM

In my opinion, it's those federal reserve notes that motivates him.