PDA

View Full Version : Dick Morris is Hilarious

KramerDSP
10-17-2011, 07:11 PM
I'm watching Hannitty and there has not been one mention of Ron Paul thus far. Dick Morris is on for a "Cain Rising" segment because of the poll from Rasmussen where he beats Obama head to head. Morris said that the final two would likely be Romney and Cain. He also said, and I'm paraphrasing, that people like Herman Cain because he is coming out with something bold, a new way of thinking, a new system. Not because of his personality or because of some perfect record, but because of something bold. Morris then goes on to pimp up the 9-9-9 as much as he possibly can. Amazing.

The Paul plan is brilliant because it has something for everybody from all sides of the political realm, so those who read it will be clued in onto the limited coverage given to this plan and start to wisen up. Hopefully. I see this whole thing as reeking of pure desperation. They're all absolutley terrified. It's almost over.

In a 7-day span, RP2012 did this:

Secure Ad - The Paul Plan
Life Ad - RP on Life
The Trillion Dollar Paul Plan
GOP Debate
Black THIS Out Moneybomb

I'm very curious to know how we're polling by the time Thanksgiving rolls around.

KEEF
10-17-2011, 07:14 PM
I noticed that too, the internet has been buzzing about Dr. Paul's plan, but no mention on any of the MSM talking heads. Heck I thought I would deviate away from getting pissed off at Faux and watch Anderson Cooper only to see that they were spending a good 20 straight minutes on Cain. I got sick of it and so I turned on the History Channel.

Someone Else
10-17-2011, 07:31 PM
Dick.

trey4sports
10-17-2011, 07:32 PM
Dick.

welcome

Endthefednow
10-17-2011, 07:36 PM
Indeed

FreedomProsperityPeace
10-17-2011, 09:28 PM
I had to laugh when I heard him say that. Morris makes a habit out of being wrong.

FSP-Rebel
10-17-2011, 09:30 PM
2 more days and we can stick it to Dicky.

lx43
10-17-2011, 09:32 PM
Someone needs to ask him if he's seen any good hookers lately. lol

Rudeman
10-17-2011, 09:32 PM
I saw a part of this (was flipping through the channels) and it's hard to keep up with these people's logic. How can this plan be revenue neutral (which Morris claimed) but also cut taxes (which Morris also sort of tried to claim but did a poor job explaining)? Someone want to explain this to me?

CJLauderdale4
10-17-2011, 09:36 PM
F U Frank!!!
Just throwing it out there in anticipation of some crap at tomorrow's debate!!

IterTemporis
10-17-2011, 09:40 PM
F U Frank!!!
Just throwing it out there in anticipation of some crap at tomorrow's debate!!

...Hold on.. He is going to be doing his "focus group" at this debate, isn't he..? I truly hope that they do not cut to him during the debate or commercials..

He is just too unpleasant for me..

South Park Fan
10-17-2011, 09:40 PM
I LOLed when he told conservatives that there was no reason to fear 9-9-9 becoming 20-20-20 or worse, because Republicans are going to have at least 40 seats in the Senate in the near future.

IterTemporis
10-17-2011, 09:44 PM
I LOLed when he told conservatives that there was no reason to fear 9-9-9 becoming 20-20-20 or worse, because Republicans are going to have at least 40 seats in the Senate in the near future.

Wow.. So now he is a psychic..? Sounds to me that he is more of a psycho in need of some psych medicine. He should pay a visit to his psychologist who will hopefully psych him out to the point of no return.

My apologies. My IQ dropped when I read the above quote, and I, henceforth, produced that distorted sentence.

sparebulb
10-17-2011, 09:52 PM
Dick Morris sucks prostitutes' toes. Really, it is true.

rambone
10-17-2011, 09:52 PM
Remember this one? Dick called Ron Paul "horrific" and said every high school student should be forced to give up their body fluids for drug testing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebzaQTAyXaI

CJLauderdale4
10-17-2011, 09:54 PM
...Hold on.. He is going to be doing his "focus group" at this debate, isn't he..? I truly hope that they do not cut to him during the debate or commercials..

I don't know. Is this a Fox debate? If so, F U Frank! If not, Hannity will have him on the following night to psycho-analyze a focus group, in which I say F U Frank!

sparebulb
10-17-2011, 09:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebzaQTAyXaI

"Toe-to-Toe with Dick Morris" Ha, Ha, should be "Tongue-to-Toe with Dick Morris".

iamse7en
10-17-2011, 10:02 PM
In a 7-day span, RP2012 did this:

Secure Ad - The Paul Plan
Life Ad - RP on Life
The Trillion Dollar Paul Plan
GOP Debate
Black THIS Out Moneybomb

Amazing!!!

FreedomProsperityPeace
10-17-2011, 10:09 PM
Remember this one? Dick called Ron Paul "horrific" and said every high school student should be forced to give up their body fluids for drug testing.He really lives up to his nickname there. The first sign of a solid counterargument and he turns tail and runs. He just wants someone to kiss his butt and hawk his lame book.

speciallyblend
10-17-2011, 10:09 PM
blackthisout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RRoCkncvYo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RRoCkncvYo

ONUV
10-17-2011, 10:35 PM
big bad government is good business for political talk channels. small efficient government isn't.

ONUV
10-17-2011, 10:39 PM

the debate is on cnn so no frank won't be there. he will however be a MODERATOR for a debate in november.

http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/2011/10/03/pollster-frank-luntz-will-moderate-conservative-presidential-forum-in-iowa/

Santangelost
10-17-2011, 10:42 PM
WHEN IS THE IOWA CAUCUSES ? I wonder how the media will act when RP wins the caucus!

KEEF
10-18-2011, 05:19 AM
WHEN IS THE IOWA CAUCUSES ? I wonder how the media will act when RP wins the caucus!

Same way they did when he won every other straw pole. Iowa is meaningless, Iowa is over rated, the real measuring stick for these candidates is going to be New Hampshire blah, blah, blah. Or you might hear this "Even though Romney and Cain finished 2nd and 3rd, you have to keep in mind that college campuses were on break with Iowa being moved up and all. So what I really believe that this win for Ron Paul really is meaningless but a strong showing by Cain and Romney really is telling the voters that they are picking up momentum coming out of this caucus."

But that is just my prediction:D

rich34
10-18-2011, 08:18 AM
The blatent lack of coverage is purely astounding. If Paul has no shot and is out in left field then why not cover him? FEAR!!

Revolution9
10-18-2011, 09:00 AM
blackthisout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RRoCkncvYo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RRoCkncvYo

Mr. T is dancing in time to Judas Priest. Bloodstone is the best dual guitar solo of all time:)

Rev9

airborne373
10-18-2011, 09:07 AM
I cannot stomach Sean Hannity. He reminds me of Tokyo Rose the anti-American propagandist of WWII. Hannity's legacy will be a legacy of a turn-coat traitor.

Just my opinion.

American Idol
10-18-2011, 10:07 AM
Dick Morris is a joke. He was actually Bill Clinton's Karl Rove, and now he's suddenly a self-proclaimed leader of the "Tea Party" and has a new book called "Revolt" or something. lolz