PDA

View Full Version : BlackThisOut 3 more Onboard with flyers!!!!! Great Story!!!!

speciallyblend
10-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Hi Folks working at the front desk up in summit county! Filling in for a co-worker on vacation. 3 guys come in, i can tell they are snowboarders. I check them in. They are from New Mexico. I ask them if they have AAA. They say no. As i am checking them in. I think ok I am gonna blackthemout:) I hear one of them commenting on the usa today about obama on vacation;) DOOR OPEN BOOM, I say well if we do not get Ron Paul elected they will give you obama/bush 2012. They all agree:) at this point I ask if they had heard about Ron Paul. They said a little. Then they mention that they like gary johnson as he was their former governor! I explained a few of ron pauls liberty issues that i knew they would agree on being johnson fans.

I then go into my spill on how well he is doing even though the media is blacking him out! I then bring up the moneybomb and blackthisout. bottom line ,they are sold. They waited while i went out to my car to get blackthisout flyers. I mentioned the discount i gave them and asked that they please donate to blackthisout and help Ron Paul win the gop nomination. I explained how he has a good chance to win iowa and place 2nd or even win nh!! They got it:):):):):):) They grabbed some flyers and off they went. I reminded them to please take their colorado air freshener outside and to have a great day!

www.blackthisout.com (http://www.blackthisout.com) Ron Paul 2012 ps i hope this motivates some folks to speak up and out and remind folks Oct 19th blackthisout cause the media cannot do their job!!

nobody's_hero
10-17-2011, 06:44 PM
Keep it up.

InTradePro
10-17-2011, 06:58 PM
+Rep

Awesome man!

Yieu
10-17-2011, 07:25 PM
Nice story.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
10-17-2011, 07:31 PM
+rep.

malkusm
10-17-2011, 07:46 PM
Kenny, your enthusiasm has always inspired me. :) Great job, keep it up! +rep

speciallyblend
10-18-2011, 08:28 AM
Kenny, your enthusiasm has always inspired me. :) Great job, keep it up! +rep

thanks. once off work today. I plan on stopping at a few more stores and getting blackthisout flyers out to folks!

speciallyblend
10-18-2011, 09:36 AM
ron paulin another story this morning http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?323785-Blackthisout-to-NY-to-LA-2-more-onboard-Toady!!!!!!

123tim
10-18-2011, 10:04 AM
Thank you speciallyblend.

A bump for the good Dr. ███ ████ !

speciallyblend
10-18-2011, 01:20 PM
ron paulin for more converts:)
ron paulin please keep this bumped next 2 days to motivate folks 5 minutes is all you need , 2 ladies came in from the 5th ave grille to bring us flyers and menus. can you guess what happened next?? Yep blackthisout flyers and 2 more ladies supporting Ron Paul and spreading the blackthsout moneybomb for tomorrow and watching the debate tonight. well i am almost offwork so i can go take flyers to businesses!!

speciallyblend
10-19-2011, 05:02 AM
ron paulin get out there