PDA

View Full Version : Read this and write back to the author. She bashes Ron Paul and todays event!!!!!

nyrgoal99
11-05-2007, 09:27 PM
[don't give them traffic; see below]

On the bottom of the page, you can send the author a comment. I already did, and I suggest everyone does ASAP!!

nyrgoal99
11-05-2007, 09:30 PM
bump

thegearbox
11-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Yeah, this story rivaled the BS that Time posted last week

DJ RP
11-05-2007, 09:32 PM
I say with articles like this just copy/paste the article so they don't get traffic to their retarded blogs.

sylvania
11-05-2007, 09:32 PM
If you want to write a comment go ahead and click it, otherwise, please don't give them traffic.

Here's the story:

Ron Paul: Cash is King, On Pace for a $2M Day, But Will it Matter?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Jackson Simpson
Nov 5, 2007

Ron Paul likely won't win a single presidential primary. He's awful on television and even worse in debates. Still his rabid wild eyed supporters that range from the anti-war crowd to tin foil hat wearing nuts to white supremacists to Libertarians that dream of "taking back" the Republican Party will definitely heap some cash on the 71-year old doctor from Texas.

Ron Paul: Cash is King, On Pace for a $2M Day!

Cash is king for Ron Paul. "Postcards from the Bleeding Edge" is predicting a big two million dollar day for the Republican presidential candidate. Mike Taht writes, "With a half day total in excess of $1.5 million dollars - well beyond of what Ron Paul has done in his best week prior, donors per hour appears to have peaked. Odds are the total won't crack 2.4m unless the evening news picks up the story. Still, a very impressive showing."

I think that's accurate. That is a lot of cash. But what good will it really do? Paul's message has a very narrow appeal and no matter how much money he rakes in it won't bring people over to his campaign besides his fringe supporters. Worse - he's dry on television, (his Leno appearance failed miserably to create any mainstream buzz) and when he does get a little fired up in debates his voice turns into a high pitched squeal.

Handicapping him on electability is quite simple. He can't make it. There's no Ron Paul sound bite that ever plays well and he has no charisma. Paul is very intelligent, but that really doesn't help in a nationwide election. He also has some very good ideas, but one has to wade through to much tripe just to hear them.

Many say that Dr. Paul doesn't realize that it is not 1776 anymore. While I believe that is an unfair statement he certainly doesn't play well in the sound bite world of politics in 2007.

No matter how much cash his supporters toss at his campaign to spend - it will make little, if any difference. He just can't relate his message to the mainstream. But his supporters hard work and tenacity is to be admired.

Pride
11-05-2007, 09:33 PM
Just more biased reporting. I sent them a message.

BUMP

ladyliberty
11-05-2007, 09:34 PM
I say with articles like this just copy/paste the article so they don't get traffic to their retarded blogs.

Yeah - dont give them traffic to their site!!!

Corydoras
///

davidhperry
Remove the link please. These types of posts don't go in this section.

Richandler
11-05-2007, 09:35 PM
Haha, she's an idiot. Ignore her, she is just looking for attention.

Spirit of '76
11-05-2007, 09:36 PM
That dude has been churning out those crappy slander attacks for a while now. Ignore him. He just wants the attention.

dude58677
11-05-2007, 09:36 PM
He got 3.5 million in a day because he has widespread support!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's also not wealthy lawyers donating.

American
11-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Well at least post the email address so I can harass her, dont be playing with my fun now!

kill the banks
11-05-2007, 09:40 PM
now we should be in the ' then they attack you ' stage ... next is ' then you win '

kill the banks