PDA

View Full Version : found your board at YA!

notoron
06-14-2007, 05:30 PM
in RE: to whoever sent me here

Ron Paul supporters are stupid and 9--11 conspiracy nuts and this forum has not proved otherwise.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070614160544AAa1pVS&r=w#RLYvIDfkMXj7Qzt_j4Im

Spirit of '76
06-14-2007, 05:32 PM
Ron Paul supporters are stupid and 9--11 conspiracy nuts and this forum has not proved otherwise.

They also believe in that stupid, outdated constitution and have weird ideas about "liberty." Don't worry, though. Mayor Giuliani will call out the police to clean up the streets soon enough.

notoron
06-14-2007, 05:36 PM
he's also a racist and voted against the amber alert! Who in their right mind would support that??? He also wants to get rid of all taxes but how is our country supposed to run without taxes?

Give me liberty
06-14-2007, 05:38 PM
he's also a racist and voted against the amber alert! Who in their right mind would support that??? He also wants to get rid of all taxes but how is our country supposed to run without taxes?

:rolleyes:

Nice try,
he is not racist

angrydragon
06-14-2007, 05:38 PM
Some comments for those not looking...

I don't dislike him. I hardly know him.

He is just dead wrong, and so wrong in everything he is running for the wrong party's nomination.

I don't like most Republican candidates. Fred Thompson looks best so far.
Have you seen Ron Paul's voting record?
If you have and still support him, I can see why you don't understand the revulsion Republicans feel for Ron Paul.

He is an isolationist. That makes him an idiot or extremely naive in the modern world.

He's to far left, way out their ideas. What to eliminate the IRS, then we have no tax base. amazingly the person who left this comment has a picture of Reagan.

The very fact he is backed by the "Truther" movement is enough to make me not vote for him.

Honest? in what way?
Qualified? in what way?

How do you know how he will act and react once in office? do you have a Crystal ball that predicts the future or are you quoting something you read off his web page?

the man is not qualified,
he is a nut
he has no support.
and he is a "truther"!

nuff said.

ADD ON: why do the "truthers" hate the truth?

There are comments of support, so that's good, but man these other sheeple are buying everything the msm gives them, hook, line, and sinker.

Give me liberty
06-14-2007, 05:40 PM
What are Giuliani foreign policies?
Is it still they hate us because of our freedoms? lol

CJLauderdale4
06-14-2007, 05:41 PM
Isolation?? Boy that's a dumb idea. Who in their right mind would even mention something like that, especially since:

"We are the strongest and the best country out there we need to throw our weight around a bit and influence other countries to do what we need them to do. This will give us a stronger standing in this world and improve our life here in the US."

(Hint: Founding Fathers, Dwight D. Eisenhower, etc.)

What "we need them to do"?? Boy, if that doesn't sound Hitler-Stalin-ish, I don't know what does!!

angrydragon
06-14-2007, 05:41 PM

Ron's not a racists, those remarks are baseless.

http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=41822

The fed government collects more than a trillion dollars a year without the income tax. If the government cuts back on the pork, they will have more than enough to spend without the income tax.

http://www.mises.org/story/2552

The amber alert is full of other things that doesn't relate to kidnapping. Plus there's a lot of pork spending in that bill. Search for it on the forum, it's been covered.

beermotor
06-14-2007, 05:50 PM
HAHA... awesome!

Lookit, here come the "OMG RON PAUL IS ZERG GUILD" whiners. Hilarious!

Spirit of '76
06-14-2007, 05:51 PM
he's also a racist

Please prove this. Otherwise, it has no meaning and you're just using it as a generic insult.

and voted against the amber alert! Who in their right mind would support that???

I think you'll find that Dr. Paul only votes for powers that are provided for by the Constitution of the United States of America.

You see, there are different levels of government: federal, state, and local. The Constitution gives a very limited set of powers to the federal government, and very clearly says that everything else should be left to the states. l

Anyway, there's nothing in the Constitution that gives the federal government the authority to issue amber alerts. If the states want to get together and do it, that's fine. If the state legislatures want to get together and amend the Constitution to allow for it, that's fine. But until then, Dr. Paul isn't going to vote to take more of our tax money and give it over the government because the media likes to scare us all with stories of child abduction.

Plus, there's lots of other stuff in that bill that has nothing to do with kidnapping.

At least, that's my take on it. I don't speak for Dr. Paul officially, of course.

He also wants to get rid of all taxes but how is our country supposed to run without taxes?

The same way it did for a couple of hundred years before the income tax was ratified. Besides, the states have the power to tax. If we cut back on big government spending on entitlement programs and pointless wars, there'll be plenty of money left over.

ARealConservative
06-14-2007, 05:58 PM

Thank you for hitting on the real root of Ron Paul's election problems.

Far too many idiots vote. It doesn't get any more simple.

No taxes? Why wouldn't we have any taxes?

You need some serious lessons in history son. Our country operated just fine without a direct tax on labor for a long, long time. Then a group of jealous minded people looked around one day and thought "life isn't fair". They devised a campaign to "soak the rich", but the problem is the constitution didn't allow a non-proportional tax on yearly earnings. They didn't care - they penned the legislation anyway - and the courts promtly struck it down.

So a movement to change the law of the land was formed. They thought it to be a noble cause - those filthy rich bastards were laughing at them you know.

And they did it - in move that remains controversial to this day - an amendment was ratified. They could soak the rich!

Well, up to that point government was pretty much exclusively funded by the rich through various excise taxes but now a whole new tax was created and all they needed to do was take the blindfold off off lady liberty and ask a few simple questions to get there. Who are you? How much did you make? No big deal.

A funy thing happened though. The government was given new power to tax the rich in new and exciting ways and they used it in all kinds of unexpected manners. For instance, a tax designed to soak the rich is now levied on every American before they even see their labor earnings. A whole new set of questions are asked - Where do you live? How many kids do you have? How much medical expenses do you have? How far do you drive? How much interest do you pay? Any gambling earnings? School costs? And on and on.

And you know what? The rich are still laughing. Because not only did they game the tax system, but your money is being gamed too. They like to print lots and lots of new money backed by nothing but their ability to tax your labor and place a lean on your property. And guess who sees that new money first? Yep - the rich. Oh - the new money effects the entire globe - but not the same.

Here's a little more history for you. Economist J.R. McCulloch, stated over 150 years ago, "The moment you abandon the cardinal principle of extracting from all individuals the same proportion of their income or of their property, you are at sea without a rudder or compass, and there is no amount of injustice or folly you may not commit."

Currently, 50% of us pay about 96% of all income taxes. You wonder why spending can't be controlled - simple. We are rudderless. Learn your history troll boy.

joenaab
06-14-2007, 06:02 PM
i'm amazed you guys were actually patient enough to reply to his post (knowing that he won't read any of it).

angelatc
06-14-2007, 06:10 PM
I often invite dissenters here for intelligent debate.

ARealConservative
06-14-2007, 06:13 PM
i'm amazed you guys were actually patient enough to reply to his post (knowing that he won't read any of it).

I doubt he is even old enough to vote. This is for anyother lurkers reading that don't understand the situation. The internet is kind of open like that you know. :p

mdh
06-14-2007, 06:20 PM
Don't feed the trolls, kids. Instead, go rate up/down the answers on the OP url as you see fit. :D

CJLauderdale4
06-14-2007, 06:25 PM
rOn pwns noobs...ZERG!

llamabread
06-14-2007, 08:28 PM
I doubt he is even old enough to vote. This is for anyother lurkers reading that don't understand the situation. The Internet is kind of open like that you know. :p

I'm in high school and trust me, this is exactly the way all of the idiots I am constantly surrounded by act. Our schools teach us nothing in the way of our government or politics. They teach a whole year about the constitution and the way the government works, but not once do they show people how far we have strayed from it.

Stupidity is taught in our high schools.

beerista
06-15-2007, 03:22 PM
I'm in high school and trust me, this is exactly the way all of the idiots I am constantly surrounded by act. Our schools teach us nothing in the way of our government or politics. They teach a whole year about the constitution and the way the government works, but not once do they show people how far we have strayed from it.

Stupidity is taught in our high schools.

Perhaps this post will serve as a helpful example next time someone objects to Dr. Paul's proposed elimination of the Department of Education? :)

beerista
06-15-2007, 03:26 PM
Perhaps this post will serve as a helpful example next time someone objects to Dr. Paul's proposed elimination of the Department of Education? :)

On second thought, it would just serve to show how broken the system is and the end result would be a lopsided vote to throw more money at it. Oh well.

foofighter20x
06-15-2007, 03:51 PM
at least he's not under the influence (http://www.taylormarsh.com/archives_view.php?id=25512) of scientology like mitt :p :D

Bloody Holly
06-17-2007, 02:31 PM
in RE: to whoever sent me here

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070614160544AAa1pVS&r=w#RLYvIDfkMXj7Qzt_j4Im

not true.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=3432

You should learn more about Ron Paul.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/