10-17-2011, 12:42 PM
Seriously, did he just say that Ron Paul stole these ideas from him? :rolleyes:

Yep. He just said it again.

AdamT
10-17-2011, 12:43 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sola_Fide
10-17-2011, 12:44 PM
I had a chance to catch Rush today and he bashed Romney and corporatism. Very strange...

Bruno
10-17-2011, 12:45 PM
Bwaahahahaha, Rush!

bluesc
10-17-2011, 12:46 PM
LOLOLOL Rush is a joke. Half of the ideas are mainstream Republican ideas, the other half Rush wouldn't even consider. This idiot claiming the fame for the ideas tells you they are good.

undergroundrr
10-17-2011, 12:50 PM
No different than all the candidates stealing Ron Paul's verbiage and policies to suit themselves.

Remember Chris Wallace asking Mitt Romney to "show where in the constitution you're authorized to require citizens to purchase healthcare."? It's everywhere. Now pundits are stealing Ron Paul's platform, consistent since the 80s. I give them the benefit of the doubt for not even realizing they're doing it.

Kords21
10-17-2011, 12:52 PM
If he talks favorably about it, that's a win in my book, maybe people will take another good look at him.

trey4sports
10-17-2011, 12:53 PM
Well, it's better than an attack ?

freeforall
10-17-2011, 12:53 PM
So does these mean we can assume he endorses the plan?

eta: He also read through all the points. He may have inadvertently won us some supporters!

Bruno
10-17-2011, 12:59 PM
LOLOLOL Rush is a joke. Half of the ideas are mainstream Republican ideas, the other half Rush wouldn't even consider. This idiot claiming the fame for the ideas tells you they are good.

I guess that is the lesson here. If he states to his millions of dittoheads that these great ideas were mostly his, he is therefore supporting Ron Paul's economic plan.

ctiger2
10-17-2011, 01:07 PM
There's only 1 RUSH that's worth a damn in this world:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WWIy23PK7tM/S3HHCIERFTI/AAAAAAAAFso/FqCtnH6dQnE/s400/Rush.jpg

libertybrewcity
10-17-2011, 01:15 PM
I was looking for a Rush Limbaugh meme but couldn't find one...

Romulus
10-17-2011, 01:25 PM
I had a chance to catch Rush today and he bashed Romney and corporatism. Very strange...

He is trying to give Cain the support by default.... I'm telling you guys, Cain is the target.. the establishment is setting him up at this stage.

low preference guy
10-17-2011, 01:39 PM
You know who made this possible? Drudge. If this wasn't on Drudge, Rush would've never read it.

Galileo Galilei
10-17-2011, 01:54 PM
Rush also reads the American Thinker.

Esoteric
10-17-2011, 01:58 PM
a neutral word about Paul from Rush?? BIG win!

pacelli
10-17-2011, 02:02 PM
Awesome, so this means that Rush is 100% in agreement with Ron Paul's economic plan. Time for Rush to start campaign for Ron Paul! :)

Great news!

bluesc
10-17-2011, 02:04 PM
Tube for sharing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t96QPXbA0g

ronpaulitician
10-17-2011, 02:06 PM
"He stole from me" = "I agree with Ron"

wizardwatson
10-17-2011, 02:08 PM
"He stole from me" = "I agree with Ron"

Would love to see Rush vs. Paul debate. That'd be worth watching.

phill4paul
10-17-2011, 02:12 PM
:eek::eek::eek: Rush actually mentioned He-Who-Will-Not-BE-Named and quasi-endorsed the Restore America Plan? I'd better break out the E.C.W.S. gear.

ZanZibar
10-17-2011, 02:34 PM
Selected quotes:

"Ron Paul has a good idea"

"fooling around the margins isn't going to get it done... genuine big spending cuts are the ONLY thing that is going to bring us back"

"These are not really Ron Paul's ideas. On this program I myself have suggested freezing spending at 2008 levels. Let's freeze spending back to Clinton's years. Paul is stealing that idea. Cutting the EPA? We've long been an advocate of this...eliminating whole bureaucracies. But nobody on our side has ever seriously proposed this and Ron Paul is going to".

"Ron Paul is going to put it forward."

"We know that little chunks here and there are not going to make a dent ion the problem; it has to be serious."
"Romney has a 59 point program, it might be a good program, but it's not what's needed if we are going to save the country and preserve it as it has been for all of us since we were born."

"We [on this show] have called for everything that Paul is suggesting . He will be the first candidate to actually do so. It'll be interesting to see how they react to this. They might try to ignore it. No one's going to want to agree with him since it comes from Paul....... The EPA needs to be dialed back fast and big time; it's become it's own little fiefdom, and the FCC is getting close [to becoming a fiefdom too]."

pauliticalfan
10-17-2011, 02:45 PM
Watch the video guys, this is a positive development.

Czolgosz
10-17-2011, 02:46 PM
Some of you people who like to call in to radio shows should call Rush and thank him for his support.

pacelli
10-17-2011, 02:51 PM
Some of you people who like to call in to radio shows should call Rush and thank him for his support.

I agree to a certain extent-- do not THANK Rush for his support. Instead, reinforce his support for Ron's economic plan. "I was a herman cain guy, and I voted for John McCain, but now that you mention it Rush, I never realized this guy Ron Paul has been Mr. Republican this whole time!"

Give Rush traffic until A) paul wins the nomination or B) Rush distances his views from Paul.

Hopefully we are on the long tract here.

gerryb
10-17-2011, 02:58 PM
I wouldn't call in saying Rush is endorsing Ron Paul -- he will refute that and turn it to a negative. Get some tactics, folks!

If you're going to call in, I would just say how much like what Rush has talked about in the past this plan is... It's a tacit endorsement but not in-your-face.

Athan
10-21-2011, 12:44 PM
Seriously, did he just say that Ron Paul stole these ideas from him? :rolleyes:
Did Rush put down the same numbers before? LOL