PDA

View Full Version : Black This Out Google bomb October 19th

1stAmendguy
10-17-2011, 09:39 AM
I know it has been suggested in the past and I like the idea so I'm bringing this up again for input. If we take a page out out Alex Jones' book and do this Google bomb on October 19th how successful can it be? Alex Jones' keywords consistently reach the top of Google trends every time he tells his listeners to type in blank over and over. However, do you think we have the numbers to be as successful? Jones usually selects two keywords since one of them quickly gets removed in one hour off the trends list but the second still remains. The reason why I think the Google bombs are effective and could benefit the promotion of BTO is because it attracts bloggers and even journalists to write about it. Most bloggers seek to write about whatever is popular at the moment and are constantly looking at trend words in hopes that it might generate more traffic for their blog. I've seen this before with Jones' bombs. The Google news section quickly fills up with articles related to the keyword.

So I'm thinking maybe considering doing a Google bomb for Black This Out at 3:00 PM EST on October 19th

Two keywords could be:

"black this out"
"ron paul moneybomb"

What are your thoughts on this?

sailingaway
10-17-2011, 09:40 AM
I am going to be doing twitter, but I google Ron every day just to keep up on him. Ron is usually pretty high without a google bomb.

TwoJ
10-17-2011, 10:22 AM
It counts towards Google Trends if the same PC does multiple searches of the same word?

I can write a quick macro for iMacros and post it up here so people can just press a button and let it run.

1stAmendguy
10-17-2011, 12:17 PM
It counts towards Google Trends if the same PC does multiple searches of the same word?

I can write a quick macro for iMacros and post it up here so people can just press a button and let it run.

Yes, I believe it does count. I think it doesn't make a difference if its all done by a few PC's, but that just me. That's great.

1stAmendguy
10-19-2011, 07:14 AM
Are we doing this today?