PDA

View Full Version : Christmas/Before Christmas Money Bomb?

WJU4RP
11-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Before I start, I need to give credit to my friend Geoff suggested this.

Why not a Christmastime money bomb in the same vein as today and the 11th? I'm not sure if the 25th would work well because people will be with family and may not have access to a computer or the time to donate. However, a Christmas-themed, Christmas season money bomb would be huge for the campaign, just as these are being and will be.

Comments?

justinc.1089
11-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Well we will already have the Boston Tea Party one but if you want to try for Christmas go ahead, I'm not going to object, my suggestion would be to just help with the Tea Party instead though and help make it even bigger.

WJU4RP
11-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Where is the link to it? Somehow I missed this.

Naraku
11-05-2007, 09:21 PM
http://www.merrychristmasronpaul.com/

That's the Christmas one planned. Ronpaulmoneybomb.com has the link to it too.

justinc.1089
11-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Well I don't know if there's a site or not yet, but there's so much talk about doing this again for the Boston Tea Party until its pretty much a sure thing. People were talking about this like a week ago. And I think its an even better idea than the Nov. 5th has been.

Another drawback about a Christmas fundraising drive is that one its even later than the Tea Party, and two people will have just spent money for Christmas and won't have as much to be able to give. They will be spending money around the time for a Tea Party drive too, but at least they will still have some of it and can give it without as much trouble.

Phil M
11-05-2007, 09:27 PM
I think it's too late in the game. We could have only a week after that until Iowa.

justinc.1089
11-05-2007, 09:33 PM
The Tea Party or Christmas? Sorry I can't remember the date for Iowa.

Naraku
11-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Actually, aside from some slackers, most would spend their Christmas money before Christmas Eve, which is when that's supposed to happen. I suggest Ron Paul supporters do your Christmas shopping now so you can save up money!

Shop now to donate later! :D