PDA

View Full Version : Jim Kuhnhenn doesn't describe Ron Paul as a "longshot"!

Zydeco
11-05-2007, 09:09 PM
For the first time in recorded history -- and I've been watching -- AP d-bag Jim Kuhnhenn manages to write an article about Ron Paul without using the word "longshot"!

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hyQLduiFMFTNmeUdgpf5cMvLi6awD8SNSIJG0

ronpaulyourmom
11-05-2007, 09:11 PM
Zydeco, that same article made the front page of yahoo and many other news sites I'm sure.

jgmaynard
11-05-2007, 09:16 PM
I still want to know when either Hillary or Obama made more than 3.5M in a day. The Oprabama event, as far as I know, "only" brought in 3M. Hillary? I know she leads in totaly fundraisng, but what was the JUne 30th event, and how much did she raise in actual donations? I just tried a Google news archive search, but couldn't find it...

JM

LinearChaos
11-05-2007, 09:17 PM
It's the AP article, it is what will go out to 1700 newspapers around the country.

cjhowe
11-05-2007, 09:47 PM
I still want to know when either Hillary or Obama made more than 3.5M in a day. The Oprabama event, as far as I know, "only" brought in 3M. Hillary? I know she leads in totaly fundraisng, but what was the JUne 30th event, and how much did she raise in actual donations? I just tried a Google news archive search, but couldn't find it...

JM

It's what she reported in her FEC filings for June 30th. The question is: is that the effect of having bundlers turn in their receipts or did she actually raise that ON that day?