PDA

View Full Version : November 5th... The best idea EVER!

Chrispy
11-05-2007, 08:56 PM
To all the nay-sayers I'm not playing told you so, nor am I attacking your personal opinions. But this was the best idea EVER! We would not have made this much money if this fund raising drive was never held. That doesn't even take into account all the publicity this will generate.

Sure some of the publicity will be negative, but I think there will be a market for it. At this point going against the grain will only continue to get us votes. People are looking for someone to be different, someone that will destroy the political establishment that has reigned in this country for decades. This is not a plot to physically blow up parliament, this is a plot to figuratively blow up capitol hill. Remember this is not politics, we're not trying to influence other candidates, this is a revolution. We're changing America and there is nothing that anyone can stop us and today has proven it!

justinc.1089
11-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Very true! A fundraising drive was a great idea! At the start there was a bit too much emphasis on vendetta but it balanced out just fine towards the end! It just goes to show when people work together and compromise to decide whats right to do the best thing is accomplished!

Now lets do this again for the Boston Tea Party!

ItsTime
11-05-2007, 09:05 PM
agreed 100%

UtahApocalypse
11-05-2007, 09:09 PM
I was not so much a naysayer. However I did think 1 million would be quite a remarkable goal. What has happened today is truly historical. I am thankful for those who had faith in the grass-roots and knew this could be pulled off.

Chrispy
11-05-2007, 09:19 PM
I was not so much a naysayer. However I did think 1 million would be quite a remarkable goal. What has happened today is truly historical. I am thankful for those who had faith in the grass-roots and knew this could be pulled off.

Haha i wholeheartedly supported the idea but only thought it would bring in around 1.5 mil. I think we were all surprised!

fightfortruth
11-05-2007, 09:20 PM
To all the nay-sayers I'm not playing told you so, nor am I attacking your personal opinions. But this was the best idea EVER! We would not have made this much money if this fund raising drive was never held. That doesn't even take into account all the publicity this will generate.

Sure some of the publicity will be negative, but I think there will be a market for it. At this point going against the grain will only continue to get us votes. People are looking for someone to be different, someone that will destroy the political establishment that has reigned in this country for decades. This is not a plot to physically blow up parliament, this is a plot to figuratively blow up capitol hill. Remember this is not politics, we're not trying to influence other candidates, this is a revolution. We're changing America and there is nothing that anyone can stop us and today has proven it!

Couldn't have said it better myself! :-)

ItsTime
11-05-2007, 09:20 PM
I thought 2 MAYBE 3... this is just amazing on all levels

justinc.1089
11-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Yeah I was thinking we might just barely pull of 2 million, but was I ever wrong lol!

Lets get to work on the Boston Tea Party now! Lets make it even bigger than today!:eek::D

hellah10
11-05-2007, 09:36 PM
http://www.bartcop.com/eat-crow-monkey.jpg

justinc.1089
11-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Ok whats the deal with that lol???:confused:

Midnight77
11-06-2007, 12:19 AM
Just goes to show that Grassroots campaigning can work. And pack quite a punch, too. Phenomenal job, everyone.