PDA

View Full Version : Hate to be the softie...but you people make me proud to be American all over again!!!

Seanmc30
11-05-2007, 08:50 PM
Regardless of the outcome, It is really incredible to me that there are this many people standing up for what they believe in...and for the first time in my life I have finally seen a group people defy mass indifference, and against, what started as, the steepest odds.

Here's to this feeling lasting as long as possible.

justinc.1089
11-05-2007, 08:52 PM
Amen man AMEN! Ron Paul has made me patriotic again as well! We're really speaking as we the people with power!

curiousobserver
11-05-2007, 09:00 PM
HooHaa!

Go Ron Paul!. Go America!

gtjwkq
11-05-2007, 09:53 PM
You make me proud of being american and I'm not even an american citizen!

yaz
11-05-2007, 09:57 PM
cheers

dsentell
11-05-2007, 10:01 PM
I have had a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes a few times this evening . . .

This has truly been a great day for America!!!!

fightfortruth
11-05-2007, 10:19 PM
I have never been more proud to be a Ron Paul supporter.

torchbearer
11-05-2007, 10:28 PM
if you guys don't stop i'm going to mass email this love fest to everyone in my email list.

dsentell
11-05-2007, 10:31 PM
if you guys don't stop i'm going to mass email this love fest to everyone in my email list.

Ah c'mon torchbearer, we all know you are a softie!! :D

torchbearer
11-05-2007, 10:33 PM
Ah c'mon torchbearer, we all know you are a softie!! :D

yeh-- ok, i am... but i'm still going to spread this love around the world if you don't stop.., ;) I wish i could bottle this feeling up so I could share it with everyone.

Abyss19562
11-05-2007, 10:36 PM
I've gotten teary eyed a few times today. As I do everytime I see a Ron Paul video and just to see how much support he has is overwhelming.

torchbearer
11-05-2007, 10:59 PM
bump

Seanmc30
11-05-2007, 11:00 PM
Oh my god, this is incredible up to 7.1 Mill.

Abyss19562
11-05-2007, 11:01 PM
I tear up for this video everytime I watch it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8

justinc.1089
11-05-2007, 11:05 PM
This is truly beyond belief. To think I was once apathetic about politics because I thought only the corrupt were in or could get power in our government and that our hope was lost. Clearly our hope for freedom and liberty is not lost because we have united for freedom!

Its sad so many people don't know this feeling of patriotism and hope of freedom that we are all feeling right now.

There is soooooo much good press out there now about this. One even said forget the polls, Paul is for real now basically! It was purely amazing like this day has been.

We've got to do this again for the Boston Tea Party! Think of how much bigger we could make it since we will have TWICE as much time to promote it?!

Thanks to everyone doing so much. I know we're all working so hard and giving so much for Dr. Paul, and thanks to him as well for giving and working so hard for us too. And thanks to everyone in the grassroots that may have had disagreements over little things about this; I think our compromises made for the very best outcome we could possibly have come out with!

God bless America! Give me liberty or give me death! And I think today is showing I may just get that liberty!:D

MGreen
11-05-2007, 11:44 PM
I can't believe that, 24 hours ago, Paul was still under $3 million. And now he's well into $7 million.

We raised more money than all of Q2, all of October, and all of Q3 minus the final week of September. It's unbelievable.

ShowMeLiberty
11-05-2007, 11:51 PM
I'm proud of us all - especially because we come from so many different backgrounds and philosophies but we can all pull together and do something amazing for what unites us - our love of freedom and our belief that Ron Paul is America's only remaining hope.

Vaughn
11-06-2007, 08:24 PM
I'm proud of us all - especially because we come from so many different backgrounds and philosophies but we can all pull together and do something amazing for what unites us - our love of freedom and our belief that Ron Paul is America's only remaining hope.

Ditto