PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul wears Black sunglasses on stage at the Debate in Las Vegas. ??!!

MsFreedomWatch
10-15-2011, 02:01 PM
Ron Paul walks on stage in black suit, black tie, black shades. They HAVE to ask "What's up with the black shades Dr. Paul?"

RP explains his Oct. 19th BlackthisOut.com Campaign and how the media has ignored him over the past years. The crowd goes
NUTS, cheering BLACK THIS OUT!....BLACK THIS OUT!.... Pictures of RP blasted in all the newspapers and on TV. hmmmmmm, i like it!

Aratus
10-15-2011, 05:23 PM
is this an online hint so that ZZ will email people in the know?

Aratus
10-15-2011, 06:18 PM
yo! hello! ZZ!

opine on this!

phill4paul
10-15-2011, 06:30 PM
Yes. Subtle things rock and roll. THEY won't say a word. Mother F*ckers we knew why Cash wore black.!

http://www.tensionwire.com/assets/images/blogimages/johnny-cash-sunglasses.jpg

Aratus
10-15-2011, 06:34 PM
he EASILY could stroll into the debate hall WEARING sunglasses!
yep! let's think of this as an homage to johnny cash! great idea!

Simple
10-15-2011, 08:14 PM
Imagine this:
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqi8n8KGl51r0o4lro1_400.jpg+http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.moviefone.com/media/2010/06/blues-1276714820.jpg = we're taking the country back

Muttley
10-15-2011, 08:30 PM
Awesome idea...you should do it Dr. Paul!

smartguy911
10-15-2011, 08:30 PM
screw the mask, i think wearing black shades is the next best thing to send a message. Damn this needs to catch on.

RIPLEYMOM
10-15-2011, 09:39 PM
Ron Paul walks on stage in black suit, black tie, black shades. They HAVE to ask "What's up with the black shades Dr. Paul?"

At that point he could pass around the homemade brownies.

Couldn't resist. :D

amy31416
10-15-2011, 09:56 PM
No. Ron Paul can't be goofuses like we are. It just doesn't work.

trey4sports
10-15-2011, 10:01 PM
lolz. This would be the goofiest thing ever. This SCREAMS fringe.

But, if he wants to do it, i insist on stunna shades.

http://cookreadrun.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/shutter-shades3.jpg

PeacePlan
10-15-2011, 10:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vR-9NQAPIA

marhlfld
10-15-2011, 11:38 PM
I think I'd throw up from laughing so hard if he actually did it without telling us he'd do it! Wouldn't that make the media go nuts?! They call him nuts or crazy anyway, so lets play on it! OR when he gets a question, he could put on the sunglasses during his answer! What a statement!

Or better yet, every Paulite attending the next debate, wear black (of course that would kinda identify them) and everytime Ron Paul gets to answer a question, everyone put on black sunglasses. When he's finished, they take 'em off.

No, maybe they should put on the glasses UNTIL he gets to answer, then take 'em off. Put them back on when he finishes.

Oh my gosh, my mind is running rampant with this idea!

What if... if.... RP and RP supporters put on glasses at the same time during his answer?!

Ok, I'm dreaming, but what if?

SpicyTurkey
10-15-2011, 11:48 PM
I think I'd throw up from laughing so hard if he actually did it without telling us he'd do it! Wouldn't that make the media go nuts?! They call him nuts or crazy anyway, so lets play on it! OR when he gets a question, he could put on the sunglasses during his answer! What a statement!

Or better yet, every Paulite attending the next debate, wear black (of course that would kinda identify them) and everytime Ron Paul gets to answer a question, everyone put on black sunglasses. When he's finished, they take 'em off.

No, maybe they should put on the glasses UNTIL he gets to answer, then take 'em off. Put them back on when he finishes.

Oh my gosh, my mind is running rampant with this idea!

What if... if.... RP and RP supporters put on glasses at the same time during his answer?!

Ok, I'm dreaming, but what if?

This!!!

Keith and stuff
10-16-2011, 12:24 AM

RP explains his Oct. 19th BlackthisOut.com Campaign and how the media has ignored him over the past years. The crowd goes
NUTS, cheering BLACK THIS OUT!....BLACK THIS OUT!.... Pictures of RP blasted in all the newspapers and on TV. hmmmmmm, i like it!

Doubtful. I was on the stage with the candidates at the debate in Hanover, NH. From the stage I could see that the organizers put names for the various candidates on many of the seats in the auditorium. It looked like Ron Paul and a couple other had many less seats then the others. Romney had by far the most seats, especially close to the stage. If the Oct. 19th debate is running anywhere similarly, it will be stacked with Romney supporters.

justinpagewood
10-16-2011, 12:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/T0PlY.jpg

idiom
10-16-2011, 05:38 AM
OR when he gets a question, he could put on the sunglasses during his answer!

Media Person: "Dr Paul, you have raised a lot of cash, do you think you have a chance of being nominated?"
RP: "I suppose...*puts shades on* ... you could bank on it."
Background music "NHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Muttley
10-16-2011, 09:55 AM
It sounds goofy on the surface, but I REALLY think this could make a considerable impact! They can say we're all a bunch of wine-asses, but at least they'll be talking about him!

Put the sunglasses on Dr. Paul!!

FreeTraveler
10-16-2011, 12:19 PM
He can skip the black suit if he wants, that's kinda severe considering his usual grandfatherly demeanor.

But the sunglasses and the moneybomb promotion is killer. :)

Aratus
10-16-2011, 12:57 PM
why not sunglasses from the limo into the debate hall? taking them off as he arrives
is like having one's metaphoric cake and eating it too! i think it would be a neat idea!

wgadget
10-16-2011, 05:06 PM
I heard some guy on the radio the other day opining that if you think about it, MOST of our recent Presidents were chosen because they were "likable," or at least more likable than their opponent.

The thing about Ron Paul is that a lot of people (like Herman Cain) think he's a "grumpy old man" or "your favorite weird Uncle." His wearing the shades at the debate (with a confident smile) would cure a lot of this thinking. Just my opinion.

BuddyRey
10-16-2011, 05:15 PM
You know what would look great on RP? A black fedora!

Napolitanic Wars
10-16-2011, 05:33 PM
I have to agree that it would look so goofy it would be embarrassing. I can picture Ron being told about the idea and saying "There's no way hell I'm doing that."

coffeewithchess
10-16-2011, 06:46 PM
No. Ron Paul can't be goofuses like we are. It just doesn't work.

Hmmm, don't know. Seems to be working just fine for Herman Cain.