PDA

View Full Version : Epipheo Studios type campaign video

Ben S.
10-15-2011, 01:03 PM
http://www.epipheostudios.com/

I've been trying to figure out how to simply educate voters on why small government is needed to restore the economy, rather than bigger government "giving" us the jobs, as many seem to think. Most people just don't want to study the issue, or maybe don't care, or just think they know enough already. While Epipheo videos probably appeal more to the younger crowd, they do take something otherwise not overly entertaining and make it very interesting and watchable. I can pretty easily envision something like this as a possible viral video about the need for smaller government and how Ron Paul is the man to do that. Watch the video on the link above to see what I mean.

The animation is pretty simple (Flash?), with a voice commentary. Technologically it's simple, though it does require a bit of creative genius. I'm not bad on the technological side, though I don't own the software to make something like this. I'm decently creative and would like to work with some others to storyboard something like this. Of course just hiring Epipheo Studio or a similar group would be easy and fast, but would cost some cash (likely in the $10k-$30k range).

So, any thoughts on this idea? Any suggestions? Anyone want to get together and work on some initial planning to see how feasible this is?