PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain Lost 41% in Sales as CEO of Godfathers b/c of INFLATION

tribute_13
10-15-2011, 01:02 PM
Herman Cain has no beef with the Federal Reserve although he should. Inflation over the course of his reign as CEO of Godfathers Pizza, coupled with poor business management, caused a drop in sales of 41%. Ron Paul needs to bring to light Herman's failed business experience as CEO of Godfathers and let it be known that inflation played a large part. And if Herman lost so much business because of inflation, he's the ignorant one for actually being on the board of the Federal Reserve and not realizing the Fed is killing his business. How would Herman respond to this? It's kind of a win-win. Cain can either claim that inflation killed his sales, or poor management killed his sales. Either way he's setting himself up to look bad.

http://www.dailypaul.com/182875/cain-did-not-save-godfathers-pizzahe-ran-it-into-the-groundlook-at-sales-figures

dbill27
10-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Where is this information about godfathers sales coming from?

tribute_13
10-15-2011, 01:09 PM
Added link.

rich34
10-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Rand would do this no doubt, I have a hard time seeing Ron do this, but would be awesome if he did.

Keith and stuff
10-15-2011, 02:41 PM
The way it is talked about in the media is that the company was doing poorly, maybe about to go under when he took over. He closed a bunch of locations and saved the company from going under. He is a hero.

That is they way it is talked about. I am not sure which narrative is true but I suspect that this plan might fail or even backfire.

traviskicks
10-15-2011, 02:52 PM
http://www.dailypaul.com/182875/cain-did-not-save-godfathers-pizzahe-ran-it-into-the-groundlook-at-sales-figures

I say we focus on Romney rather than Cain.

Romulus
10-15-2011, 03:11 PM
That's the thing about Cain... where is Godfathers right now? It's no Papa Johns, Pizza Hut or Domino's. Those are successful.

TwoJ
10-15-2011, 03:22 PM
That's the thing about Cain... where is Godfathers right now? It's no Papa Johns, Pizza Hut or Domino's. Those are successful.

I had never heard of Godfather's pizza until this election process. Lol

LawnWake
10-15-2011, 03:24 PM
And then Cain will simply claim that this information is false and no one will bother to look it up 'cause it's 'kooky uncle Ron again'. It's not helping us. There's no such thing as win/win for Ron Paul supporters. Which.. I mean, sucks, but there's nothing you can do about it.

smtwngrl
10-15-2011, 03:56 PM
And then Cain will simply claim that this information is false and no one will bother to look it up 'cause it's 'kooky uncle Ron again'. It's not helping us. There's no such thing as win/win for Ron Paul supporters. Which.. I mean, sucks, but there's nothing you can do about it.

Um, I disagree. Rick Perry would be doing better, if not for the things about his record that were brought out, first by Ron, and then by others.

Herman Cain can say what he likes. But when the truth about various things is brought out, he will take his place as another "flavor of the month".

S.Shorland
10-15-2011, 04:01 PM
The chocolate icecream that Cain said was his favourite and was no 'flavour of the week' but would last forever was discontinued.

kazmlsj
10-15-2011, 05:27 PM
Maybe that's why he wants to be POTUS - $400,000 salary to offset his failed business.

Unlike Ron Paul who apparently has managed his personal finances just fine - his POTUS salary will only be ~$39,000.

Hmmm...quite the disparity there.

wgadget
10-15-2011, 05:33 PM
It was Black Walnut.

WHY he would call himself that, I haven't a clue.