PDA

View Full Version : The Obama Administration Intends to Ride OWS To a Second Term

AuH20
10-15-2011, 11:41 AM
Shocking.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/obama-plans-to-turn-anti-wall-street-anger-on-mitt-romney-republicans/2011/10/14/gIQAZfiwkL_story.html

In recent days, Obama has ramped up his rhetoric. He took the unusual step of targeting an individual company when he attacked Bank of America for its new $5 monthly debit-card fee, calling it “exactly the sort of stuff that folks are frustrated by.” And his campaign and the White House have distributed messages blasting GOP candidates and lawmakers for wanting to repeal Wall Street regulations pushed by Obama and opposing the confirmation of a leader for the consumer protection bureau created as part of the overhaul.

“We intend to make it one of the central elements of the campaign next year,” Obama senior adviser David Plouffe said in an interview. “One of the main elements of the contrast will be that the president passed Wall Street reform and our opponent and the other party want to repeal it.”

“I’m pretty confident 12 months from now, as people make the decision about who to go vote for, the gut check is going to be about, ‘Who would make decisions more about helping my life than Wall Street?’ ” Plouffe added.

The Sheep are gonna go right back to their master.

pcosmar
10-15-2011, 01:45 PM
Shocking.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/obama-plans-to-turn-anti-wall-street-anger-on-mitt-romney-republicans/2011/10/14/gIQAZfiwkL_story.html

NOPE.

Full Report: The Economic Elite Vs. The People of the United States of America (http://daviddegraw.org/2010/06/full-report-the-economic-elite-vs-the-people-of-the-united-states-of-america)
This report was originally released as a six-part series. The first part was published on February 15, 2010. The last part was published on February 27, 2010.

It has now become evident to a critical mass that the Republican and Democratic parties, along with all three branches of our government, have been bought off by a well-organized Economic Elite who are tactically destroying our way of life. The harsh truth is that 99% of the US population no longer has political representation. The US economy, government and tax system is now blatantly rigged against us.

Current statistical societal indicators clearly demonstrate that a strategic attack has been launched and an analysis of current governmental policies prove that conditions for 99% of Americans will continue to deteriorate. The Economic Elite have engineered a financial coup and have brought war to our doorstep. . . and make no mistake, they have launched a war to eliminate the US middle class.

To those who feel I am using extreme rhetoric, I ask you to please take a few minutes of your time to hear me out and research the evidence put forth. The facts are there for the unprejudiced, rational and reasoned mind to absorb. It is the unfortunate reality of our current crisis.

It's a lot to read, and even harder to absorb.
This is what it is about.

moderate libertarian
10-15-2011, 02:22 PM
Shocking.

Obama's masters have been exposed pretty well this time around, it is not going to easy for the discraceful puppet to win 2nd term.

LibertyEagle
10-15-2011, 02:24 PM
Obama's masters have been exposed pretty well this time around, it is not going to easy for the discraceful puppet to win 2nd term.

I don't think he is popular, but I also don't think many people understand who his masters are.

CaptainAmerica
10-15-2011, 02:49 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9Qcuj1qVI20/S92I51g6TyI/AAAAAAAAAkc/phKQMTQWFfo/s1600/Surprise.gif

Brian4Liberty
10-15-2011, 03:10 PM
The sheep will go back to Obama, especially if those on the right don't stop their never-ending, knee-jerk defense of the corporatists at every turn. Law and order Republicans better start to talk about law and order on Wall St., instead of defending fraudsters and crooks.

Brian4Liberty
10-15-2011, 03:13 PM
In recent days, Obama has ramped up his rhetoric. He took the unusual step of targeting an individual company when he attacked Bank of America for its new $5 monthly debit-card fee, calling it “exactly the sort of stuff that folks are frustrated by.” And his campaign and the White House have distributed messages blasting GOP candidates and lawmakers for wanting to repeal Wall Street regulations pushed by Obama and opposing the confirmation of a leader for the consumer protection bureau created as part of the overhaul.

And what a joke this is from Obama. His Dodd-Frank Act is exactly what is wrong. A massive, labyrinth law written by and for the corporatists.

As for $5 fees, who cares as long as there are competitors who don't charge the fees. Total attempt at misdirection by Obama.

Aratus
10-15-2011, 04:30 PM
The ACORN + the VERIZON UNION PEOPLE are giving OWS a degree of respectibility?
Is POTUS and team expecting a TRUMP/BACHMANN ticket to divide the GOP in 2012?