PDA

View Full Version : New Ron Paul Radio Interview Online Now

Spirit of '76
06-14-2007, 04:44 PM
Presidential candidate Dr. Ron Paul, discusses the surge of youth support for his campaign, the costs of war, the greatest moral challenge of our time: preemptive war, socialized medicine, capitalism versus corporatism and his policy of non-interventionism with regards to Iran.

This interview by Phoenix radio station KXNF's Charles Goyette was produced by Scott Horton for Antiwar Radio.

http://blog.lewrockwell.com/

There's a downloadable MP3 and streaming audio.

angrydragon
06-14-2007, 04:48 PM
http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2007/02/02/rep-ron-paul/ same interview.

Spirit of '76
06-14-2007, 04:49 PM
OK, so it's new. :p

Listening now...

chandlerLBT
06-14-2007, 04:57 PM
nice. it says fox will be interviewing him on saturday once he gets off his plane in my home state, arizona. lets hope they don't pull a cnn and ask him how his service in first class was, instead of talking about what he would do as president of the united states.

chandlerLBT
06-14-2007, 04:59 PM
also clarifies how much they've raised so far. low millions- ron guesses around two or three- but still growing.

Bob Cochran
06-14-2007, 05:00 PM
nice. it says fox will be interviewing him on saturday once he gets off his plane in my home state, arizona. lets hope they don't pull a cnn and ask him how his service in first class was, instead of talking about what he would do as president of the united states.
Hey homie, I live up in northwest Peoria. I hope AZ does its part in getting Ron Paul elected.

chandlerLBT
06-14-2007, 05:05 PM
i'm in gilbert, and i see ron paul revolution signs all over the place. :]

hopefully mccain's amnesty bill pissed off enough arizonans and inspire them to look at the other candidates. i think ron's immigration plan will sit extremely well with those in arizona.

beermotor
06-14-2007, 05:11 PM
Holy CRAP this is a GREAT interview... seriously. BUMP, everybody listen to this and pass it around.

beermotor
06-14-2007, 05:13 PM
i'm in gilbert, and i see ron paul revolution signs all over the place. :]

hopefully mccain's amnesty bill pissed off enough arizonans and inspire them to look at the other candidates. i think ron's immigration plan will sit extremely well with those in arizona.

Hey man, you aren't Leland's roommate, are you? Haha... tell him BEERMOTOR SEZ EAD HONKEY.
:)

MusoSpuso
06-14-2007, 05:23 PM
Ron Paul is saying a lot of good things about Bill Gates particularly in this interview. Anyone know Gates' email to give him a friendly heads up?

Couldn't hurt to have the richest man in the world behind the good Dr.! :p

Spirit of '76
06-14-2007, 05:24 PM
also clarifies how much they've raised so far. low millions- ron guesses around two or three- but still growing.

It's weird, though. Antiwar.com appears to have posted this interview on the 2nd of February. :confused:

angrydragon
06-14-2007, 05:30 PM
Once you listen to the interview, it was during the months of Ron's explorartory committee.

chandlerLBT
06-14-2007, 08:45 PM
:\ i'm confused because the interview that was posted is not the same as the february 2nd interview. they're talking about his contribution numbers and made note that he has participated in three debates.

http://dissentradio.com/charles/AW061407RONPAUL.mp3

in the link it even says 061407, which is today's date.

and beer i have no idea what you're talking about haha. i'm 18 and just graduated from high school. :]

angrydragon
06-14-2007, 08:49 PM
That is newer. The one I posted was older.

chandlerLBT
06-14-2007, 08:57 PM
but this newer one does have ron paul giving an educated guess of 2-3 million.

spirit of '76 seemed to be saying that he said this in february, unless i read his post wrong.

legion
06-14-2007, 09:05 PM
bill gates email is billg aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttt tttmicrosoft.com, "bilge"

perhaps you could try steve balmer at steveb aaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt microsoft.com

of course im only kidding, emailing these people would be dumb.

Spirit of '76
06-14-2007, 09:07 PM
but this newer one does have ron paul giving an educated guess of 2-3 million.

spirit of '76 seemed to be saying that he said this in february, unless i read his post wrong.

I was operating under the assumption that the interviews were the same.

chandlerLBT
06-14-2007, 09:12 PM
okay. :] well everyone- for clarity's sake- they are two different interviews, one from february second, and one from today, june 14th.