PDA

View Full Version : Do We Need to Have a Federal Reserve Education Day?

AGRP
10-15-2011, 09:30 AM
I think we lost our focus on the Federal Reserve. Most of us know its the root of most of our problems, but I haven't noticed many people posting about it anymore as a way to unlock minds. Shouldnt we have a day when we spam the internet with the truth?

hazek
10-15-2011, 09:36 AM
The monetary issue is the most important issue above all other issues. Anything that educates people about it and spread the message of sound money is a good idea in my book.

pcosmar
10-15-2011, 09:37 AM
I think we lost our focus on the Federal Reserve. Most of us know its the root of most of our problems, but I haven't noticed many people posting about it anymore as a way to unlock minds. Shouldnt we have a day when we spam the internet with the truth?

Not a bad idea.
But don't limit it to the Federal Reserve. The IMF and World Bank as well.

Travlyr
10-15-2011, 10:02 AM
I agree. The central banking scheme is at the heart of modern day problems.

Not all money is created equal. Precious metals meet all the high quality tests of: Desirability, Durability, Divisibility, Portability, & Scarcity. Almost all other money fails one or more of the high quality requirements. Irredeemable paper and electronic currency created by the central banks fail the scarcity test horribly and they both fail the durability question more so than metal. Central bank's fiat money is of low quality.

AGRP
10-15-2011, 12:40 PM
I think we do something around December to commemorate its creation, but it always seems like a failure.

Becker
10-15-2011, 12:59 PM
while we protest COnstutition Day as being unconstitutional? Yeah, makes total sense.