PDA

View Full Version : People are truly funny.

Okie RP fan
10-15-2011, 09:27 AM
I've been telling some people lately that it seems to me that Herman Cain has an attitude problem. He is condescending and seems to take some questions personally. These are just my observations, but I know that I am not alone in thinking them. It's as if he has a chip on his shoulder.

So, on a local newspaper site, I stated this. Well, I received several responses saying that he does not have an attitude problem and that his straight forward talk is just what we need.

But, when Ron Paul doesn't b/s, he's too "insensitive" or too "honest" to be electable. I have heard from so many people, conservatives especially, that say Ron Paul is too straight forward in his talk.

So, now that Cain does it, it's okay? The American people are truly brainwashed. It's sad.

Anyone else noticing this?

kazmlsj
10-15-2011, 09:38 AM
I find Cain to have a rather large chip on his shoulder challenging anyone to DARE knock it off.
His comments about "Paulites" in his book was the final straw for me. Not an integrity move - low and dirty and just plain ignorant and combative.

People are enamored with him - oh, to have another black man in office is glorious! (Who cares what his policies are. Who cares if he has any character and integrity). Makes the white-mans-guilt easier to swallow.

It's ludicrous.

Okie RP fan
10-15-2011, 09:46 AM
I actually liked Cain behind RP before that comment came out in his book. Oh, how could I forget, and before his flip flops on the Fed.

I have seen a few people saying they are willing to accept a higher federal tax with his 999 plan, after vehemently opposing any sort of higher taxation under Obama.

Jeremy
10-15-2011, 09:50 AM
Cain is new to politics and is doing it all wrong. He constantly contradicts himself.

hazek
10-15-2011, 10:01 AM
This is all a reflection of media propaganda.. I truly hope you understand that..

Okie RP fan
10-15-2011, 10:03 AM
This is all a reflection of media propaganda.. I truly hope you understand that..

I do, and I hope everyone else does as well. But, I just want to see if other people are noticing this, because even after understanding that it stems from propaganda, it is amazing the degree that people are affected.

Like I said, it's sad.

Philosophy_of_Politics
10-15-2011, 10:05 AM
It really is the media influence that these people are speaking from. They're not speaking for themselves, but rather saying the same things media taught them.

Philosophy_of_Politics
10-15-2011, 10:06 AM
I do, and I hope everyone else does as well. But, I just want to see if other people are noticing this, because even after understanding that it stems from propaganda, it is amazing the degree that people are affected.

Like I said, it's sad.

Also. Don't categorize people that support Cain to be conservatives. It makes all of us conservatives look like a mockery.

Okie RP fan
10-15-2011, 10:08 AM
Also. Don't categorize people that support Cain to be conservatives. It makes all of us conservatives look like a mockery.

Yea, I try to avoid such when I can. But, it's hard to when those people saying such classify themselves as so.

I like to lump the people we are speaking about as "Fox News Conservatives." In other words, neocons.

enoch150
10-15-2011, 10:51 AM
Cain is new to politics and is doing it all wrong. He constantly contradicts himself.

Or is he doing it right? It seems to work well for other politicians.

Feeding the Abscess
10-15-2011, 11:47 AM
Media influence, and Republicans not wanting to be seen as racist anymore.