PDA

View Full Version : My attempt to convert truthout members....

Sematary
10-15-2011, 06:35 AM
This is the most recent article to which I (and others I might add) have been responding to try and resonate some understanding into left leaning political activists:

http://www.truth-out.org/if-republican-were-president/1318598286#comment-335007441

I follow truthout. They do alot of good things and bring alot of wrongs to light, but most of their readers don't seem to understand that there IS an alternative to Obama in the Republican party that doesn't make you want to wretch. Polite discourse is the manner in which I choose to make this attempt.
If any of you want to help, please do. I'm not a good debater but many of you are and would probably be much better than I at bringing to light what Ron Paul is all about.

They have ALOT of people who read their articles. I think it's worth the effort.

In this case I even invited the author of the article to investigate, on his own, the words and record of Ron Paul and to do an unbiased story on where he meets with their philosophy and where he differs.