PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Tribute 2012! LOVE IT!

qwerty
10-14-2011, 10:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS8dEW1v8yk

Carole
10-14-2011, 10:59 PM
NIce, very nice. :)

donnay
10-14-2011, 11:01 PM
Yes, that was very nice!

eleganz
10-14-2011, 11:20 PM
i reeeaaalllly don't like the part about 'iran going nuclear isn't the end of the world' that could scare A LOT of those already on the anti-iran bandwagon.

qwerty
10-14-2011, 11:22 PM
i reeeaaalllly don't like the part about 'iran going nuclear isn't the end of the world' that could scare A LOT of those already on the anti-iran bandwagon.

That´s the Ron Paul´s message...

simplyjacy
10-14-2011, 11:51 PM

i absolutely agree with you on that. i've lost all my energy educating people about our stand in Iran. i think we can better use of the minute focusing on jobs creation.

Tod
10-15-2011, 12:10 AM
I'm seeing skepticism on the local tea party facebook page about the need to worry about Iran. The tipping point seemed to be this so-called Iranian terror plot and the news that the US is sending troops to Uganda. Here's a quote from the leader of the group:

The GOP won’t say a peep about this because just like the libs, they see the military as a power they too can wield.
The vast majority of politicians sees only the power within their grasp, and wipes their butts on that silly old piece of parchment we call the Constitution.

then she had a link to a news article:
US sends troops to help fight LRA

and another group member added this:

and the president dumps his letter about this to Mr Bohner on a Friday afternoon.... lies, and violations of law, and you are right and if the GOP does say something about this it will be a nice smoke screen for Holder and gungate, and the green pay offs of our money by Obama to his buddies. The O strikes again.

I'm beginning to think it is just a matter of time before they agree that Paul is the man. The only objection they have raised so far seems to be a fear about military weakness, and these last statements seem to indicate that they are putting those fears aside...

they are expressing excitement about wanting to go hear him speak in person when he comes to Ohio and they even asked if I knew when he would be coming to Ohio....

Oh, one other observation about them: they believe that all of the OWS folks are a bunch of commies and anarchists. They call them the "Flea Party".

Tod
10-15-2011, 12:19 AM
Here's a short sentence I've been posting around a few places:

What better way to honor our brave men and women of the military than to elect the man who's political campaign they donate to the most (by FAR)?

mysticgeek
10-15-2011, 03:38 AM
Nice call! That is a great video!

I need to start a website that has a collection of the best Ron Paul videos - not only from this election but from 2008 too.

There are so many!