PDA

View Full Version : Email all of the Senators and ask for their endorsement!!!

Blankstare
10-14-2011, 06:10 PM
And now, the email address of every senator...

Daniel.akaka@senate.gov, lamar.alexander@senate.gov, kelly.ayotte@senate.gov, john.barrasso@senate.gov, max.baucus@senate.gov, mark.begich@senate.gov, michael.bennet@senate.gov, jeff.bingaman@senate.gov, richard.blumenthal@senate.gov, roy.blunt@senate.gov, john.boozman@senate.gov, barbara.boxer@senate.gov, scott.brown@senate.gov, sherrod.brown@senate.gov, richard.burr@senate.gov, maria.cantwell@senate.gov, benjamin.cardin@senate.gov, thomas.carper@senate.gov, robert.casey@senate.gov, saxby.chambliss@senate.gov, daniel.coats@senate.gov, tom.coburn@senate.gov, thad.cochran@senate.gov, susan.collins@senate.gov, kent.conrad@senate.gov, christopher.coons@senate.gov, bob.corker@senate.gov, john.cornyn@senate.gov, mike.crapo@senate.gov, jim.demint@senate.gov, richard.durbin@senate.gov, michael.enzi@senate.gov, dianne.feinstein@senate.gov, al.franken@senate.gov, kirsten.gillibrand@senate.gov, lindsey.graham@senate.gov, chuck.grassley@senate.gov, kay.hagan@senate.gov, tom.harkin@senate.gov, orrin.hatch@senate.gov, dean.heller@senate.gov, john.hoeven@senate.gov, kay.bailey.hutchison@senate.gov, james.inhofe@senate.gov, daniel.inouye@senate.gov, johnny.isakson@senate.gov, mike.johanns@senate.gov, ron.johnson@senate.gov, tim.johnson@senate.gov, john.kerry@senate.gov, mark.kirk@senate.gov, amy.klobuchar@senate.gov, herb.kohl@senate.gov, jon.kyl@senate.gov, mary.landrieu@senate.gov, frank.lautenberg@senate.gov, patrick.leahy@senate.gov, mike.lee@senate.gov, carl.levin@senate.gov, joseph.lieberman@senate.gov, richard.lugar@senate.gov, joe.manchin@senate.gov, john.mccain@senate.gov, claire.mccaskill@senate.gov, mitch.mcconnell@senate.gov, robert.menendez@senate.gov, jeff.merkley@senate.gov, barbara.mikulski@senate.gov, jerry.moran@senate.gov, lisa.murkowski@senate.gov, patty.murray@senate.gov, ben.nelson@senate.gov, bill.nelson@senate.gov, rand.paul@senate.gov, rob.portman@senate.gov, mark.pryor@senate.gov, jack.reed@senate.gov, harry.reid@senate.gov, james.risch@senate.gov, pat.roberts@senate.gov, john.rockefeller@senate.gov, marco.rubio@senate.gov, bernard.sanders@senate.gov, charles.schumer@senate.gov, jeff.sessions@senate.gov, jeanne.shaheen@senate.gov, richard.shelby@senate.gov, olympia.snowe@senate.gov, debbie.stabenow@senate.gov, jon.tester@senate.gov, john.thune@senate.gov, patrick.toomey@senate.gov, mark.udall@senate.gov, tom.udall@senate.gov, david.vitter@senate.gov, mark.warner@senate.gov, jim.webb@senate.gov, sheldon.whitehouse@senate.gov, roger.wicker@senate.gov, ron.wyden@senate.gov

lx43
10-14-2011, 06:12 PM
Rand has already endorsed his father. Thank you for the work in getting this information.

bluesc
10-14-2011, 06:13 PM
The first I saw was Harry Reid and I lol'd. Email bomb! Who are you, Obama? You could have filtered it so it's only showing Republican senators who haven't endorsed Romney yet.

Blankstare
10-14-2011, 07:29 PM
Well Dennis Kucinich might endorse Ron Paul, so I want to leave the possibility out there. Hell, much more of this crap going on in DC and most of the Dems might need an anti war, anti torture vote haha

bluesc
10-14-2011, 07:32 PM
Well Dennis Kucinich might endorse Ron Paul, so I want to leave the possibility out there. Hell, much more of this crap going on in DC and most of the Dems might need an anti war, anti torture vote haha

Kucinich is in the House! If he endorsed Ron before the General, he would be done. We're coming up to the DeMint endorsement time, and I don't see him endorsing Romney, especially considering he has nothing to lose. Anyone in SC should consider sending him a letter/email.