PDA

View Full Version : Any ticket info on the Nov. 9 debate in Michigan?

Butchie
10-14-2011, 07:55 AM
I live about 40min from the Oakland Univ and would like to go to this if I can, however I've looked all over the web for ticket info and can't find any, does anyone know about this? I'd like to go support Ron if I can, MI is a big Romney heavy state since his dad was Gov here and everyone seems to love him, would hate for him to steal all the applause. Thanks.

anewvoice
10-14-2011, 08:01 AM
I am keeping tabs on this thread the MI state thread but from there:

I just called again, confirmed my info (or got removed from the list, never can tell :) ). Logistics are not confirmed but the lady did say people should be notified by e-mail in the next week or so. Fingers crossed!!

Butchie
10-14-2011, 08:05 AM
I am keeping tabs on this thread the MI state thread but from there:

I just called again, confirmed my info (or got removed from the list, never can tell :) ). Logistics are not confirmed but the lady did say people should be notified by e-mail in the next week or so. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks, just noticed that thread, mods sorry for the extra post, "anewvoice", could you keep me posted on this please, I live in New Boston about 30miles south of OU, would love to go to this, whoever suggested meeting up for dinner that would be great, I feel like I'm the only RP supporter in MI half the time.

anewvoice
10-14-2011, 04:51 PM
Absolutely, we're certainly not alone. You must have missed all the fun in 2008, the debate demonstration and the UoM speech! :)