PDA

View Full Version : Pat Buchanan picks Ron Paul in Politico Primary

bobbyw24
10-14-2011, 06:29 AM
Politico interview with Pat Buchanan: What folks in D.C. think of the prospect of a 3rd party candidate. Buchanan picks Ron Paul.

http://bcove.me/3oy1qbp3

rich34
10-14-2011, 07:33 AM
Someone tell this to those Buchananites up in NH if any are left.

TC95
10-14-2011, 08:37 PM
If Ron Paul doesn't win the Republican nomination, I hope he does run third party even though he will lose. At least it would give the repubs less chance to win and they can suffer with 4 more years of Obama. That's what they deserve if they're just gonna vote for some clown like Cain, Romney, or Perry. It's not like any of them would be any different than Obama anyway. We'll still be invading every country on Earth.

trey4sports
10-14-2011, 09:02 PM
He has repeatedly said he has absolutely no plans for running 3rd party.

mello
10-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Ron Paul talk starts at 4:35.

mpdsapuser
10-14-2011, 09:06 PM
Let's keep positive! No to third party. The goal is GOP nomination. The only hope for this country is to reform the GOP with Ron Paul guiding the ship.

bluesc
10-14-2011, 09:09 PM

Hasn't ruled it out. I hate to talk about it, but I would love it. Screw the Republicans for screwing him so many times.

wgadget
10-14-2011, 09:11 PM
Doesn't matter...If they don't nominate Ron Paul, Obama will win because WE won't be voting for no neocons.

I'm a Ron Paul supporter, and I will determine the election. So there.

ChrisDixon
10-14-2011, 09:25 PM
We need to stop this talk of a third party, because this is one area where neocons love to kick Paul down. They accuse him of aspiring to be a spoiler, claim he'll run third party, and give Obama nomination.

The objective is the GOP nomination. We'll get there.

Carehn
10-14-2011, 09:27 PM
You guys! We are going to win this. We are in perfect position for a serge and this Monday announcement is perfect to spark it. Then the BTO money bomb. We are in perfect position to be on top when its going to count. All you have to do is help spread the word about this new economic plan and make it so they cant ignore it by giving them the biggest money bomb Possible.

Tell every one you know to please give at least 5 bucks, At least! Just get them to through there name in the pot. This could be our last chance.

reduen
10-14-2011, 09:48 PM
You guys! We are going to win this. We are in perfect position for a serge and this Monday announcement is perfect to spark it. Then the BTO money bomb. We are in perfect position to be on top when its going to count. All you have to do is help spread the word about this new economic plan and make it so they cant ignore it by giving them the biggest money bomb Possible.

Tell every one you know to please give at least 5 bucks, At least! Just get them to through there name in the pot. This could be our last chance.

+1

TomtheTinker
10-14-2011, 09:57 PM
Rand Paul is our natural.

Tinnuhana
10-14-2011, 10:13 PM
This program brought to you by Goldman-Sachs!!?

Feelgood
10-14-2011, 10:20 PM
Can we PLEASE start locking/deleting all bullshit third party run threads?

I'm so sick of them. They made my blood boil last campaign, and even more so now. He is NOT going to run third party, just like last election. Get over yourselves, its the GOP or nothing folks!

Czolgosz
10-14-2011, 10:26 PM
I was Buchanan guy, back in the day...when my mind was still foggy. It was his struggle to get into the debates that set my course away from the two party bull$hit and into the arms of clarity.

Karsten
10-14-2011, 10:31 PM

So too did he say about running AT ALL in the 2012 elections... and here we are.

Tinnuhana
10-14-2011, 10:47 PM
Also at that Politico site is an interview with Ralph Nader. He also brings up Ron Paul in a positive light. I agree with the "all in for a GOP win" for RP, but if you read between the lines of these two interviews, you can see where RP does very well with independents at both ends of the political spectrum.
I called my mother in NH today and told her to make sure sh'e registered to vote. She hadn't heard a thing about NH moving the primary up, or about today being the last day to register.

dolphin
10-14-2011, 11:20 PM
NADER Weighs In
http://videoshare.politico.com/singletitlevideo.php?bcpid=19407224001&bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAETmrZQ~,EVFEM4AKJdQtJLv7zbMPiBGChH KnGYSG&bctid=1213359053001