PDA

View Full Version : America is Scared. What is Ron Paul Going to do About It?

RIPLEYMOM
10-13-2011, 09:56 PM
I'm Scared. What's Ron Paul Going to do About It?

sailingaway
10-13-2011, 09:57 PM
Get you some warm milk?

bb_dg
10-13-2011, 09:58 PM
He'll bring our troops home to protect us?

freejack
10-13-2011, 09:59 PM
Get you some warm milk?

or some brown pants.

Carole
10-13-2011, 09:59 PM
Get you some liberty, peace and prosperity. :)

RIPLEYMOM
10-13-2011, 10:02 PM
I don't like warm milk.

sailingaway
10-13-2011, 10:03 PM
I don't like warm milk.

Yeah, but you're not thinking about being scared, any more...

LibertyEagle
10-13-2011, 10:05 PM
He's going to get the government off of our back and out of our pockets, so that we can rebuild and make America great again. :)

RIPLEYMOM
10-13-2011, 10:11 PM
I really do love you guys. Do you know that? Do you know how scared my friends are? What do I say? We so, need a leader like, Ron. Is he up for this? Look back at history. America needs to be cradled. It may sound funny, but I believe this with all my heart. Ron, be the father you are intended to be. We need you, desperately.

TheTexan
10-13-2011, 10:16 PM
Let's see. Let's take the policies that have failed, consistently, for 100 years, and... do the opposite of those policies.

Rfalcon51
10-13-2011, 10:19 PM
I would say America is oblivious, not scared.

TheTexan
10-13-2011, 10:19 PM
Deer in the headlights, for sure.

sailingaway
10-13-2011, 10:24 PM
I really do love you guys. Do you know that? Do you know how scared my friends are? What do I say? We so, need a leader like, Ron. Is he up for this? Look back at history. America needs to be cradled. It may sound funny, but I believe this with all my heart. Ron, be the father you are intended to be. We need you, desperately.

Ron is the only one who might be up for it. What we need is to tide over those dependent and dismantle the weights holding the economy down. Liberty is creativity and productivity. No one else has a plan that adds up. Everyone else just pretends printing money forever will work. Ron is empathetic, and sincere. AND he has a plan and understands economics. He PREDICTED this when everyone else was pretending that doing anything they wanted was fine. His character is unmatched in the candidates.

UrbanTactiX
10-13-2011, 10:26 PM
I don't like warm milk.

Nesquick makes everyone like milk :)

sailingaway
10-13-2011, 10:27 PM

Welcome to the forums!

RIPLEYMOM
10-13-2011, 10:34 PM
Ron Paul is a father figure. America needs a father figure. Remember when he said, 'Just Come Home'? We need more of that, don't you think?

PursuePeace
10-13-2011, 10:42 PM
Ron Paul is a father figure. America needs a father figure. Remember when he said, 'Just Come Home'? We need more of that, don't you think?

Yes.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a President that you could actually look UP to?
Someone who makes you want to strive to be a better person?
Ron Paul has a contagious sort of energy in that regards.
Just my opinion.

S.Shorland
10-13-2011, 11:21 PM
A father that does his job and helps 'you' grow up into proper adult self reliance would be good.The parasites use the 'we care for you' psychology to steal from us and keep us fighting eachother over a diminishing pie whereas a free market economy would give the best chance of success for even the marginally productive and,because of overflowing capital,almost everybody except the completely physically or mentally impaired could and would be productive.

american.swan
10-13-2011, 11:27 PM
Yes.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a President that you could actually look UP to?
Someone who makes you want to strive to be a better person?
Ron Paul has a contagious sort of energy in that regards.
Just my opinion.

Maybe this sort of thing would make a good TV ad.

TC95
10-13-2011, 11:45 PM

If your friends want their president to be their daddy then they have serious problems. Tell them to buck up, be grown men and women and think for themselves and stop looking for some political figure to be their daddy. Why are they so scared? Do they watch Fox News? Maybe they should start with changing the channel. MSM doesn't encourage thinking for yourself. They want to do your thinking for you. Here's a prime example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q29CyBGlmBE

donnay
10-13-2011, 11:56 PM

Correction: America needs a doctor! ;)

Ron Paul will restore the Republic by giving it CPR (Constitutional Presidency Representation). :D

QuickZ06
10-13-2011, 11:58 PM
Correction: America needs a doctor! ;)

Ron Paul will restore the Republic by giving it CPR (Constitutional Presidency Representation). :D

Nice +rep

Tarzan
10-14-2011, 01:50 AM

The campaign and Ron need to understand that this should be their message. Because people are scared and very concerned about their future. The economy is a wreck and continues to flounder and we are in store for yet another set of even greater problems. This accounts for the bulk of the electorate. If Ron could get out there with an easy to understand message about the solutions he could win this election.

But, there is work to be done. Ron needs to do better in debates, speeches and interviews. He needs campaign staffers who are experienced writers and marketers who can help him craft his message to be easily understandable. The campaign needs a better strategic plan rather than the local campaign methods being espoused by staff members on this forum.

I hate to be corny... especially since it has been so over used... but Ron needs to deliver a message of hope to America. That there is a solution to our economic problems... that we can be strong again... that we can create a business environment that will allow for growth and jobs. I know there are a lot of "purists" who think otherwise. I do not think that view will win this election. We need to look at campaigns that have been successful in the past and take the steps necessary to win this election with Ron's message... but put in terms that people can understand to restore their hope and earn their support, donations and vote for Ron.

We also need to get small and medium sized business owners in on this thinking as well. A business environment that is reasonable and fair that makes business planning and growth benefits the business owner as well as the country. With that type of stability it allows the country to grow again and for jobs to be created. Maybe we won't win over the giant corporations... but we should be able to easily win over small and medium sized American business owners to our cause.

People ARE scared... Ron needs to present a solution that they can understand... we need to get him started in that direction now while there is still time.

Working Poor
10-14-2011, 02:29 AM

Too much sugar not enough chocolate for me. But Ron would let us have access to raw milk.

Carole
10-14-2011, 06:07 AM

Your friends are frightened of the "leaders" who have created our conditions and therefore, created fear. Dr. Paul would help them regain confidence in America and themselves. :)

pacelli
10-14-2011, 06:09 AM
I'm Scared. What's Ron Paul Going to do About It?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhmF7sNlraU

acptulsa
10-14-2011, 06:26 AM
What about us? Ron Paul stands up and says, I can bring us back to the Constitution and bring the troops home, and the 'conservative' talk radio and the 'liberal' media rise up together. One says that without Federal Mommy people will be starving in the streets, and the other says without our adventurism the terrists will be knifing us in our beds. What's one largely silenced voice against that?

And then what do we do? We say they're both leading us toward tyranny--watch out!

Is there no one here capable of making a warm and fuzzy video? Can no one point a camera at my mother, and get her to say that back in the Seventies we survived and even thrived hard times because she and her sister ran their own business? That she made and decorated wedding cakes in our kitchen, a thing that would now be against federal law? And no one even got sick, much less died? There are a million stories out there by old folks of getting bit by the entrepreneurial bug and just doing it. No reams of federal paperwork, no need to have a lawyer on staff back then. Can we get them recorded before they all follow Steve Jobs to a place where we can no longer hear their tales?

They're out to make everyone scared to do anything but go farther down the garden path. We need to make them see that it's a lot less scary to turn off this garden path we're being led down.

acptulsa
10-14-2011, 06:30 AM
As for local business owners, they ought to be ripe for conversion. Yeah, when you're established your instinct is to make sure no one can do what you did, else you'll have competition. But the company I work for is losing business steadily because they seldom get the low bid which is all the psychocratic corporations care about and quality be damned. Their customer base is the middle class and other locally owned business--and both markets are shrinking fast.

A rising tide raises all boats. But a tide is a local phenomenon.

Lafayette
10-14-2011, 07:03 AM
What are you scared of ? Freedom? Terrorists? Mexicans? Liberals? Economic collapse? Ghosts? Fat women?

georgiaboy
10-14-2011, 07:20 AM
Perfect timing for a Halloween season video: "Scaaa-ry Times call for Brave Hearts"

Johnny Appleseed
10-14-2011, 07:32 AM
Yeah if I had no survival skills of my own I would be scared too. No one can quell your fears but you dumb dumb.

I am excited as hell! We have a chance to be part of the beginning of a new era in civilization! Lets Roll!

klamath
10-14-2011, 08:11 AM
Mom got a lot of ridicule in this thread and that is exacly why the campaign is floundering. "Ideas are not enough." People are looking for the leadership to implement THOSE ideas. Santorum should not of been the one to call Cain out on the 999 new tax plan, Ron Paul should have. Debates are more about leadership abilities than policies. The candidates are being judged in their abilities to lead and stand up for those ideas they believe in. People BELIEVE Cain can get something done. RP standing meekly in the corner and letting the debate moderaters give him no time does NOT protray a person that will get his ideas implimented.
I know people are anti authority as all get out around here but if you are going to have a leader at all you want them to stand up toe toe and fight for their and your ideas and well being. The debates are where this is shown. Anybody that has been in the military knows what kind of leader gets respected. They don't want a leader that is nice and has all the best intentions for taking care of his troops but sits quietly in staff meetings as the rest decide to hand all the sh*t details to to his men. They want an infantry captain that will stand up to the batallion commander and says "are you F***king crazy, that will kill all my men?" when he is ordered to take an suicide mission. They want a first sargeant that will take hell from his superiors when stupid shit is being pushed on his enlisted men.
This is the attitude RP HAS to get accross in the debates.

donnay
10-14-2011, 08:16 AM
Ron Paul is the road less traveled...for the times we are living. America has lost it's way...and we need to stand firm and not continue to take the road most traveled.

The Road Not Taken
By Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,