PDA

View Full Version : Megyn Kelly is what is wrong with America

Brian4Liberty
10-13-2011, 09:54 PM
Megyn Kelly was on Bill O'Reilly tonight, and she provided "legal" analysis as to whether President Obama could send in a Predator drone and kill Ahmadinejad (or other leaders) in Iran, just like killing Al-Awlaki. She said that "yes, it is legal". How did she come to that conclusion? To paraphrase Megyn: "Obama got away with dropping bombs on Libya with no Congressional approval, President's have been doing it for years, so it's legal!"

If this is what passes for a legal education in this country, we are doomed. Not to mention her blatant and enthusiastic disregard for the rule of law or any sense of morality at all. The blood lust from her and O'Reilly is truly disturbing.

Edit: added video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Umi1S5KZc

bluesc
10-13-2011, 09:56 PM
He really should have asked The Judge earlier on the the day and replayed it. You know, the senior judicial analyst..

Better yet, replace The Factor with Freedom Watch. Get the "Google: Santorum" message out to millions.

pulp8721
10-13-2011, 10:01 PM

trey4sports
10-13-2011, 10:02 PM
what a tool

COpatriot
10-13-2011, 10:12 PM
But she's a hot blonde. Who cares if she has a blood-thirst for assassinations?

PierzStyx
10-13-2011, 10:12 PM
But you know what? I watch her all the time. I just put her on mute and pretend she is saying nothing but great things about Dr Paul. That way she is hot and smart.

PierzStyx
10-13-2011, 10:13 PM

Blood-thirst may conceivably make her hotter to many men.

VBRonPaulFan
i think as it gets closer to election time, the stronger the chance that a republican will win the more likely you'll see right based news outlets giving a pass to this kind of thing. no reason to raise the red flag when you'll have your guy in office possibly doing the same thing.

Cutlerzzz
Ron humiliated her a few days ago. If I were her, I would be embarrassed to go on TV after her two minute exchange with Ron.

MJU1983
10-13-2011, 10:20 PM
Well, in her defense...they don't actually teach the Constitution in law school. In a recent speech by Dr. Thomas Woods he mentions the fact that you will never study the actual Constitution, or its history, or the State ratifying conventions in your quest at becoming a "Constitutional Lawyer".

speciallyblend
10-13-2011, 10:21 PM
Ron humiliated her a few days ago. If I were her, I would be embarrassed to go on TV after her two minute exchange with Ron.

link? i must of missed this!!

cindy25
10-13-2011, 10:23 PM
but using her thinking then aren't USA , Israeli and Saudi officials legitimate targets of Iran?

brushfire
10-13-2011, 10:25 PM
Moron shills...

The president cant unilaterally go around killing people in the batmobile...

These fk'n people are so damn blood thirsty. Its disgusting.

Cutlerzzz
10-13-2011, 10:26 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnP1lFslhh0

Look at the last few minutes of the video. She tries to get him into a gotcha question, and just gets spanked.

VBRonPaulFan
10-13-2011, 10:27 PM

edit: he barely beat me to it lol, see above

bluesc
10-13-2011, 10:27 PM
nvm, give campaign views.

Cutlerzzz
10-13-2011, 10:28 PM
lol

AGRP
10-13-2011, 10:31 PM
Shes so hot and she has an incredibly hot sultry voice. Shes kind of like Coulter, but not a man.

Blood thirsty neocons couldnt ask for a better pitchman.

AFPVet
10-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Megyn just got schooled lol.

aGameOfThrones
10-13-2011, 10:57 PM
You know Megyn, you know Megyn... You know Megyn, wait, what was she talking about?

http://img2.allvoices.com/thumbs/image/609/480/67198176-magazine-meg.jpg

Pericles
10-13-2011, 11:02 PM
Well, in her defense...they don't actually teach the Constitution in law school. In a recent speech by Dr. Thomas Woods he mentions the fact that you will never study the actual Constitution, or its history, or the State ratifying conventions in your quest at becoming a "Constitutional Lawyer".

For those guys, it is what the SCOTUS says that matters. What the Constitution says is merely of cursory importance.

jtstellar
10-14-2011, 01:07 AM
But she's a hot blonde. Who cares if she has a blood-thirst for assassinations? as someone not bound by european genetic influences, she looks so-so to me.

Danke
10-14-2011, 04:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFvT_qEZJf8&feature=related

amy31416
10-14-2011, 06:51 AM
Another thing those dullards fail on is that Ahmedinejad is a figurehead, he doesn't have much, if any, power.

Ronulus
10-14-2011, 07:03 AM
"Legally he was supposed to get approval from congress for libya, but he didn't and he got away with it. So legally he can do this to iran."

........... What is this shit i'm hearing? Has her brain been completely replaced by her own feces? We should be e-mailing oreily, judge nap, fox or someone about this.

Romulus
10-14-2011, 07:21 AM
They are all operatives.

Travlyr
10-14-2011, 07:36 AM
According to that logic, ("legally he can do it") President O-bomb-ya can take Fox News Washington bureau out with a drone too folks. Be careful what you support.

Ronulus
10-14-2011, 07:38 AM
According to that logic, ("legally he can do it") President O-bomb-ya can take Fox News Washington bureau out with a drone too folks. Be careful what you support.

He wouldn't even have to revoke their citizenship before doing it.

Sematary
10-14-2011, 07:40 AM
You would think, Obama being the solid neocon that he has become, that the Republicans would want to keep him right where he is.

Travlyr
10-14-2011, 07:49 AM
He wouldn't even have to revoke their citizenship before doing it.
Right, it is completely within his rights according to O'Reilly and Kelly. Megyn, "The definition of imminent threat is pretty broad." Indeed it is.

moostraks
10-14-2011, 08:05 AM
Look at the last few minutes of the video. She tries to get him into a gotcha question, and just gets spanked.

awesome...thanks!!!

moostraks
10-14-2011, 08:16 AM
There is a big difference between whether something is legal and whether a President has not been prosecuted so therefore it's legal. This gal is sick and this segment is another conformation for the tinfoil hatter society that the government really does operate above the law with no remorse and no fear of recrimination.

Sounds like the only argument she has for anything is well so and so got away with it therefore...Including blasting Amnesty International for going after Bush and not Castro.

acptulsa
10-14-2011, 08:17 AM
Executive Order 12333, Part Two, Paragraph 11:

No person employed by or acting on behalf of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, assassination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIGYnDCPaQM&noredirect=1

ConvertedRepublican
10-14-2011, 08:19 AM
Megyn Kelly and Bill O'Reilly.
There's a battle of wits for ya.

ConvertedRepublican
10-14-2011, 08:37 AM
Bill "I'LL DO IT LIVE!!!" O'Dumbass:

"....so we can 'drone these guys?"

Has drone now become a verb?

Johnny Appleseed
10-14-2011, 08:44 AM
[self check]

libertyjam
10-14-2011, 08:57 AM
This is a great thread for twitter...

musicmax
10-14-2011, 08:58 AM

squarepusher
10-14-2011, 09:05 AM
but using her thinking then aren't USA , Israeli and Saudi officials legitimate targets of Iran?

well played

Brian4Liberty
10-14-2011, 09:10 AM

Thanks for the Tube!

Brian4Liberty
10-14-2011, 11:11 AM

But do they teach that "if you don't get caught, or if other people have gotten away with it, or if no one prosecutes you, it's legal"?

Brian4Liberty
10-14-2011, 11:23 AM
Maybe Megyn will get nominated to the Supreme Court one of these days...

Here's what they do believe in: they believe in a vast legal system, where all laws are open to debate and litigation. A system where any position can be defended or attacked on a "legal" basis. A system where the most powerful generally get their way, regardless of the letter or intent of the law. A system where anything can be justified. A system which enables power to reside with those with the most knowledge of the law, and how to use and manipulate it. A system where maximum employment is enjoyed for all those who desire to support, sustain and profit from the legal system.

They believe in no law at all, expertly disguised as a society fully enveloped in law.

The Constitution is the worst sort of law for them. It's far too clear, simple and supreme. The best law in their eyes is ambiguous, convoluted, complex and with no priorities at all.

HOLLYWOOD
10-14-2011, 11:36 AM
To paraphrase Megyn: "Obama got away with dropping bombs on Libya with no Congressional approval, President's have been doing it for years, so it's legal!"American bank robbers have been robbing banks across America for 3 centuries... so just because they have been doing it for a long time... makes it legal?

She's just a Roger Ailes/Rupert Murdoch TV puppet... go here, go there... shake you head, wink your eye, here's your paycheck. If she objected and ranted like the libtards over at CNN/MSNBC... she would be out on the street tomorrow. Then, she'd be working for the false left crappy corporate media next week.

mrsat_98
10-14-2011, 04:05 PM
If Megyn Kelly is whats wrong with Americia I wanna see whats right.

aGameOfThrones
10-14-2011, 04:29 PM

http://a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/105/28affec4f6d82e03a9ae6a2773621a9a/l.jpg

Brian4Liberty
10-14-2011, 04:43 PM

Here's what's right:

Here are more examples of what's wrong:

flightlesskiwi
10-14-2011, 04:53 PM
john stewart on megyn kelly. (sorry i couldn't find a youtube to embed-- and this has adverts)

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-august-11-2011/lactate-intolerance

AtomiC
10-14-2011, 05:52 PM
Totally clueless.

Imaginos
10-14-2011, 07:39 PM
Faux noise (along with 99% of MSM) is a shamless whore with megaphone.
So what do you expect from its employees (except Judge Napolitano and Stossel)?

Brian4Liberty
12-16-2011, 01:23 PM
And she moderates debates on these subjects... :rolleyes:

HOLLYWOOD
12-16-2011, 01:45 PM
He really should have asked The Judge earlier on the the day and replayed it. You know, the senior judicial analyst..

Better yet, replace The Factor with Freedom Watch. Get the "Google: Santorum" message out to millions.I truly thought someone would of had a sign last night at the Post Debate...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mzcmdr/Santorum_Rick-Google.jpg

HOLLYWOOD
12-16-2011, 02:00 PM
Look at the last few minutes of the video. She tries to get him into a gotcha question, and just gets spanked.She's an Attorney and didn't even know the due process of law/history during WWII and German Spies and Treason. Ron smoked Megyn!

No wonder she's a NEWSCORP Meat Puppet Propagandist... all that peroxide has fried her brain.

Anti Federalist
12-16-2011, 02:08 PM
Blood-thirst may conceivably make her hotter to many men.

Ugh...All I see is a sack of vipers, insects, and other unsavories, wrapped in a human looking form.

Jtorsella
12-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Rick Santorum is what is wrong with America.

Anti Federalist
12-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Megyn Kelly was on Bill O'Reilly tonight, and she provided "legal" analysis as to whether President Obama could send in a Predator drone and kill Ahmadinejad (or other leaders) in Iran, just like killing Al-Awlaki. She said that "yes, it is legal". How did she come to that conclusion? To paraphrase Megyn: "Obama got away with dropping bombs on Libya with no Congressional approval, President's have been doing it for years, so it's legal!"

If this is what passes for a legal education in this country, we are doomed. Not to mention her blatant and enthusiastic disregard for the rule of law or any sense of morality at all. The blood lust from her and O'Reilly is truly disturbing.

But if I were to run around seriously advocating that she be vaporized by a government drone for being an anti-freedom POS, I'd be liable to be charged with a crime.

Fuck these people.

Go join the IDF and get the hell out of my country.

D.A.S.
12-16-2011, 02:20 PM

Haha - if looks could kill, right? ;-)

flightlesskiwi
12-16-2011, 04:04 PM
But if I were to run around seriously advocating that she be vaporized by a government drone for being an anti-freedom POS, I'd be liable to be charged with a crime.

Fuck these people.

Go join the IDF and get the hell out of my country.

i hear they take volunteers. they even let females fill combat roles, don't they??

Acala
12-16-2011, 04:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnP1lFslhh0

Wow. I have not been paying attention. He gave her two to the body and then one right between the eyes. And did it with a smile.

I think the Good Doctor has honed his skills.