PDA

View Full Version : Time sensitive: need materials sent to FL for huge event

FriedChicken
10-13-2011, 08:49 PM
Hey everyone.
I was talking to a friend of mine who is an extremely pro-active Paul supporter in FL - him and some friends of his in local meetup are going to a huge event in Naple, FL (I think) and participating in the parade and setting up a table for Ron Paul.

They're needing more materials to send out - if you have anything you could send them please PM me and I'll give you his address.

Also - none of them know how to take youtube videos off the internet and burn them to dvd. Anyone here able to tell them how? Or maybe just mail them DVDs.
Florida is an important state we shouldn't ignore (although I'm personally focussing most of my attention on IA and so is the friend I'm talking about). I think that we should support these guys doing their best for Ron Paul.

PM me! the event is in about a week and a half.

ZanZibar
10-13-2011, 09:39 PM
It doesn't make sense to put resources into Florida because Florida can't be won. You are however free to buy your own materials off of the official campaign site.

KCIndy
10-14-2011, 01:10 PM
It doesn't make sense to put resources into Florida because Florida can't be won. You are however free to buy your own materials off of the official campaign site.

Helpful, compassionate, AND positive! Just what I like to see in a Ron Paul Forums post. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

/S

Steve-in-NY
10-14-2011, 03:12 PM
I recall some people talking about giving out signs, etc. I'll see if I can find it.

Also, you may want to have them start a thread where people will order stuff for them as part of the blackthisout moneybomb. Thats what Id try.