PDA

View Full Version : New here

MovingPictures2112
10-13-2011, 08:14 PM
Recovering neocon turned libertarian. Used to think Ron Paul was a nut, but I realized he's right. Our government spends too much money overseas, and we could easily cut back our "defense" budget a great deal and still be able to defend ourselves from our enemies, and government officials do not magically become angels when it comes to military and foreign policy.

Looking forward to my time here.

Jtorsella
10-13-2011, 08:16 PM
Recovering neocon turned libertarian. Used to think Ron Paul was a nut, but I realized he's right. Our government spends too much money overseas, and we could easily cut back our "defense" budget a great deal and still be able to defend ourselves from our enemies, and government officials do not magically become angels when it comes to military and foreign policy.

Looking forward to my time here.
Great! Check out the site. Be sure to participate in our upcoming money bomb on October the 19th. It's going to be huge!

bluesc
10-13-2011, 08:19 PM
Welcome! It's good to hear you came our way :)

If you have the time, there are a few projects you can help out with to get Ron elected.

First would be to find a meetup group on www.meetup.com to help campaign for Ron, another is to sign up to volunteer on www.ronpaul2012.com.

The main thing you can do is to sign up for the phone from home program, it's critical for us: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?317029-Ron-Paul-Phone-from-Home-Program

Good to have you around :)