PDA

View Full Version : John McCain calls for punishing FAMILY MEMBERS on Greta

cindy25
10-13-2011, 08:12 PM
this is shocking , and it went over her head

he wants to deny passports to family members of anyone doing business with Iranian banks

eduardo89
10-13-2011, 08:21 PM
You're surprised why?

COpatriot
10-13-2011, 08:24 PM
Because it works so well for the North Koreans.

amy31416
10-13-2011, 08:26 PM
Oh yeah...read some articles today on how hot & bothered we are about attacking Iran's banks--they're going for economic warfare, because it's pretty obvious that a physical war would be incredibly painful and unpopular.

Iran's banks are not yet infiltrated and are independent, so far as I know. That makes them a huge target for international bankers, which includes our own beloved bankers.

cindy25
10-13-2011, 09:00 PM
You're surprised why?

I.m surprised because he targets family members, and because Greta did not challenge him. she is supposedly a lawyer.

HOLLYWOOD
10-13-2011, 09:05 PM
When is this Dinasour going to join the NEPTUNE CLUB?

I just can't get over Moronic Arizona constantly reelecting this marionette

Cutlerzzz
10-13-2011, 09:20 PM
More people defending terrorists I see. You people must really hate America to talk this way.

parocks
10-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Oh yeah...read some articles today on how hot & bothered we are about attacking Iran's banks--they're going for economic warfare, because it's pretty obvious that a physical war would be incredibly painful and unpopular.

Iran's banks are not yet infiltrated and are independent, so far as I know. That makes them a huge target for international bankers, which includes our own beloved bankers.

The banker action is first. These wars are about preventing anyone from setting up new banking systems.

cindy25
10-13-2011, 09:35 PM
More people defending terrorists I see. You people must really hate America to talk this way.

you are missing the point; family members should never be a target.

amy31416
10-13-2011, 09:36 PM
The banker action is first. These wars are about preventing anyone from setting up new banking systems.

This demoralizes me so much, mostly because I have no idea how to fight against it. There are ways to protest wars, police abuse, etc...but economic warfare requires people who are reasonably well-educated to fight against...and while we've done better than most anyone else in recent history, it's so cyclical.

Makes me want to get out of this bullshit completely, live in a cave and only barter stuff that I've made. But that doesn't make a dent unless heaps of other people say "fuck it" too.

Cutlerzzz
10-13-2011, 09:36 PM
you are missing the point; family members should never be a target.I'm not missing the point. You want to turn and run. McCain wants to fight back against these Islamists that hate our values!

amy31416
10-13-2011, 09:37 PM
you are missing the point; family members should never be a target.

Was that sarcasm that Cutlerzzz was employing? I hope so.

Danke
10-13-2011, 09:47 PM
Makes me want to get out of this bullshit completely, live in a cave and only barter stuff that I've made. But that doesn't make a dent unless heaps of other people say "fuck it" too.

Wait, will Kludge stop posting on the forums then?

KCIndy
10-13-2011, 09:51 PM
I was appalled (but not surprised) by McCain's comment. I was appalled AND surprised by Greta letting it go unchallenged. Worse still, she seemed to be more gung-ho for attacking Iran than McCain was...

So much for "fair and balanced." :(

amy31416
10-13-2011, 09:59 PM
Wait, will Kludge stop posting on the forums then?

Naw. He can't resist.