PDA

View Full Version : earn money for BTO by promoting Black This Out!!

TomtheTinker
10-13-2011, 06:46 PM
I pledge to donate $50 extra if we are able to get either of these radio hosts to mention the BlackThisOut moneybomb on their show. $50 per host(or guest host)

The Alex Jones Show 11-2pm mon-fri prisonplanet.com

The Peter Schiff Show is from 10-12pm mon-fri schiffradio.com

I will also donate $10 per a plug on any radio(internet or radio) doesn't matter what show it just has to be a decent plug and must be tubed. max of $100 on this one.

Just an idea to get the word out. so im already donating $100..can you guys get me to donate $300?(make my gf really mad)

now get to calling emailing youtubing facebooking and plugging!!!

eduardo89
10-13-2011, 06:59 PM
I pledge to donate $50 extra if we are able to get either of these radio hosts to mention the BlackThisOut moneybomb on their show. $50 per host(or guest host)

The Alex Jones Show 11-2pm mon-fri prisonplanet.com

The Peter Schiff Show is from 10-12pm mon-fri schiffradio.com

I will also donate $10 per a plug on any radio(internet or radio) doesn't matter what show it just has to be a decent plug and must be tubed. max of $100 on this one.

Just an idea to get the word out. so im already donating $100..can you guys get me to donate $300?(make my gf really mad)

now get to calling emailing youtubing facebooking and plugging!!!

Not usually the smartest idea.

But still, +rep

FSP-Rebel
10-13-2011, 07:25 PM
Good idea for spreading the word and throwin down for it. But honestly, I'd be shocked appalled if either one of those hosts don't take it upon themselves to drop a line w/o our prodding. Nonetheless, I advocate prodding at this point.

TomtheTinker
10-13-2011, 09:08 PM
^i'll donate the $50 per host whether or not the moneybomb plug was from our activism or not.

But if you have a more effective way to use that $100 bucks iI am open to ideas.