PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Will Be On The Dom Giordano Show Fri Morning @ 9 am

Captain Shays
10-13-2011, 06:43 PM
This guy seems to be on a jihad against Ron Paul. He rarely has anything good to say about him except when Ron Paul is going to be on the show. I always find myself trying to call to set him straight on the inaccuracies about Ron Paul or his positions when Dom shoots off about him. It's mostly about foreign policy issues as usual. "He blames the United States for the attacks of 911" blah blah blah. I am sometimes able to direct his listeners to youtube videos of Michael Scheuer defending Ron Paul and I can name the videos by name. Hopefully some of his listeners hear me and check out the videos and realize for themselves that Ron Paul is right and doesn't blame the US but the policies.

Here is a link to the show is you can tune in and listen and maybe call in with your support and something else good to say about the campaign and our candidate.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/show/the-dom-giordano-program/#

He also podcasts all of the shows so if you miss it you can come back later to listen. Last week I called in and you can hear it on podcast if you click on the show from 10.10.11 11am. After the podcast window opens up slide the bar almost to the end and I am the last caller. Dave from Collingswood making comments about the occupy Philly protests and supporting capitalism

Dom and me have gone around and around about the difference between isolationism which he constantly accuses Ron Paul of and non interventionism. I try and try but the last time we talked about it he said that non interventionism IS isolationism. We really need to set the record straight on these matters because isolationism has such a bad connotation and just sounds so negative though MOST AMERICANS don't want to stick our noses in the business of other countries or meddle in their affairs and that whole sentiment runs deeper than apple pie and baseball as being who we are. But they don't want to be isolationists either. It's important because the people we're up against have power and don't want to give in to the truth. This terminology is key to maintaining their power structures and it's up to you and me to set things right and educate people who don't know the difference. 50,000 watts spread out over 11 states is a pretty good platform to do it ans thats the sort of listener range WPHT has. It can be heard from Philly down to South Carolina ( I listened to the phillies playoff game two years ago all the way down to SC) all the way up to Toronto. So, if you can get in to support Ron Paul A LOT of people will hear it.

sailingaway
10-13-2011, 07:18 PM
bump

brandon
10-13-2011, 07:28 PM
Cool thanks for the heads up man! My morning commute has me in the car from about 8:45 to 9:15 so looking forward to listening tomorrow. I'm in the Philly burbs and had absolutely no clue 1210's coverage extended that far.

I thought Dom did late nights or weekends...didn't know he was the morning guy now. I guess he replaced...what's his name....the Obama lover who went national. Smerconish. That's it.

Revolution9
10-13-2011, 07:35 PM
I thought he was related to Dom DeLoise and Ron was gonna take another fat guy out..

Rev9

brandon
10-14-2011, 07:47 AM
Sound like it got bumped back to 10:35AM today

specsaregood
10-14-2011, 07:56 AM
. I guess he replaced...what's his name....the Obama lover who went national. Smerconish. That's it.

My MIL is always saying how smerconish likes Ron Paul.

TomtheTinker
10-14-2011, 08:51 AM
???