PDA

View Full Version : 3 Hours Left To Go and 1.3m Short Of The Big 5!

Eli
11-05-2007, 08:11 PM
At the current rate we're either going to barely fail or barely make the 5 million mark. Imagine how much you would love to read in the paper tomarrow "Ron Paul Rakes In His Entire Q3 In One Day" Don't leave it to chance. Lets demolish it!

We got to keep pushing this event really hard, just for a few more hours. Promote Promote Promote PLEASE. This is our moment to shine, lets not loose a second of it. Tomarrow we'll all drink and toast to the win, but for now lets keep trying to bring in those donations and spread the word to every forum, chatroom, social site, and ron paul supporter we can!

Also, we could really use another big bump to jumpstart the activity and to ensure all the donations get through before midnight eastern time. So if you've been holding back for the last minute, consider it the last minute. pleaaaase.

ps. luv ya'll right now! This is the most spectacular moment i've ever had.

Chester Copperpot
11-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Im donating now. its my first time.. no shit.

Chase
11-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Already sent my $100, just sent another $200. Let's fucking GO!

Second_Tier_My_Ass
11-05-2007, 08:18 PM
yes, if you were planning on donating closer to midnight in your time zone, just do it now. there are going to be a lot of people donating in one final push, just like in all previous donation drives, and the site will become much slower and you might not make the deadline. this actually happened to be in our drive to reach $1 million in our final week of last quarter. i was probably actually one of the first people to donate this quarter, but my donation didn't make the deadline i was hoping for.

just donate now while we know RP's site is still up and running.

Bluedevil
11-05-2007, 08:19 PM
I agree, so close to 5 million, cant quit now.

nlke182
11-05-2007, 08:20 PM
yes, if you were planning on donating closer to midnight in your time zone, just do it now. there are going to be a lot of people donating in one final push, just like in all previous donation drives, and the site will become much slower and you might not make the deadline. this actually happened to be in our drive to reach $1 million in our final week of last quarter. i was probably actually one of the first people to donate this quarter, but my donation didn't make the deadline i was hoping for.

just donate now while we know RP's site is still up and running.

Yeah I totally agree. I just donated for the first time today due to how well this drive is going. $17.76 Sorry I know I'm poor.

bolidew
11-05-2007, 08:28 PM
GO ALL IN, NOW.

like there is no tomorrow!

Seriously, this may be the last chance.

jrich4rpaul
11-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Keep spreading the word! 5 and a half hours to go on the west coast still!

5 million is possible if we give it our all

DeadheadForPaul
11-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Im donating now. its my first time.. no shit.

:) feels good when you see your name flash across the website graphic, eh?

mavtek
11-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Holy sh1t, I would but I'm pushing my marriage here!

Chase
11-05-2007, 08:31 PM
We really should set our sights for the last few hours to beating Hillary's one day record and do 6.5 m in one day :P

american.swan
11-05-2007, 08:33 PM
At the current rate we're either going to barely fail or barely make the 5 million mark. Imagine how much you would love to read in the paper tomarrow "Ron Paul Rakes In His Entire Q3 In One Day" Don't leave it to chance. Lets demolish it!

We got to keep pushing this event really hard, just for a few more hours. Promote Promote Promote PLEASE. This is our moment to shine, lets not loose a second of it. Tomarrow we'll all drink and toast to the win, but for now lets keep trying to bring in those donations and spread the word to every forum, chatroom, social site, and ron paul supporter we can!

Also, we could really use another big bump to jumpstart the activity and to ensure all the donations get through before midnight eastern time. So if you've been holding back for the last minute, consider it the last minute. pleaaaase.

ps. luv ya'll right now! This is the most spectacular moment i've ever had.

Be careful about time zones. the site rolls over at 12pm EASTERN!!!!!!

Danny Molina
11-05-2007, 08:33 PM
Donated again.

Chaos Unlimited
11-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Holy sh1t, I would but I'm pushing my marriage here!

Explain to your wife that a Ron Paul Presidency will save you money. It's a wise investment.