PDA

View Full Version : Comments on RevolutionPAC's YouTube channel

Aden
10-13-2011, 03:12 PM
Maybe they should make this phrase more visible, instead of burying it at the bottom of the video description.

Protect the rights of others - do not re-upload this video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRevolutionPAC

Just noticed these comments on the channel.

FreedumbFighter28 (2 hours ago)
YOU SUCK!!

IF RON PAUL LOSES, ITS YOUR FAULT. I should teach you a lesson about flagging but I aint that kinda guy.
You now join the ranks of such assholes as, Mike Hukabee,Joe Lieberman,NBC....I suggest anyone who has the read about this guys flaggin habits...just cancel yer sub, and donate directly to the RP campaign.
You cant support a channel, that supports this kind of behavior. Ron Paul would be dissapointed in you.XP
managerofwealth

managerofwealth (2 hours ago)
I believe you used adobe after-effects for your videos.. Am I right?
SurvivalWithBushcraf

SurvivalWithBushcraf (4 hours ago)
Unsubscribed due to you copyright striking people for trying to spread a message... How could you do that?
Mean while you have other uploads, that are not yours here. Tsk, tsk... You have been seen and exposed....
IranContraScumDid911

IranContraScumDid911 (8 hours ago)
Word is this is a fake Ron Paul Conjob. Send your money to Ron Paul, these people are sheisty fakes that just want to steal it. You blew it flagging your own supporters, you have been exposed as a troll show. I will be sure to spread the word, I do not want suckers getting ripped off by fake money scammers sucking on to a real movement. Shame on you, you dont support spreading the word, you want money.
NewTeutonicOrder2

NewTeutonicOrder2 (11 hours ago)
Their copy right attacks of trying to spread the message is losing their followers.

Does this support Ron Paul's Revolution? If so, they're going by it the wrong way by restricting others from allowing one to occur.

I will report this ot the Ronpaul.com as I believe no one is that dumb to ensure the message is counter-productive.
Geddy008

Geddy008 (20 hours ago)
P.S. Next time maybe you could just CONTACT ME and give me a head-up before putting a STRIKE on my account for PROMOTING RON PAUL. I would have IMMEDIATELY REMOVED THE VIDEO had I known it bothered you. I guess your idea of "share" is different than anyone else. Thanks for being so very PETTY about this. In short, way to come together for a common cause.
Geddy008

Geddy008 (20 hours ago)
Thanks for turning me in for copyright violations. WAY TO GO! You say "Make sure to LIKE, FAVORITE, SHARE, and COMMENT", but I guess what you should has said was "IF you upload and share this, we will TURN YOU IN"! My channel is primarily to promote RON PAUL, and you turn around and STICK A KNIFE IN MY BACK?

Don't worry, I WON'T be promoting your channel anymore. Please UNFRIEND ME IMMEDIATELY!
IWOP1

IWOP1 (21 hours ago)
Hey thanks alot, I was trying to spread the word by reuploading "Armed Chinese Troops In Texas" and you turned me in for copyright violations? WTG!! I am a Ron Paul supporter but you guys who run this channel suck.

trey4sports
10-13-2011, 03:14 PM
well they should have warned folks, but hey, they don't want to dillute views.

dbill27
10-13-2011, 03:16 PM
They don't want people re-uploading their COMMERCIALS? Why?

Aden
10-13-2011, 03:20 PM
Probably because it dilutes views and people are less likely to find their other material.