PDA

View Full Version : The Battle For America

Grindleader
10-13-2011, 10:23 AM
We are, as I think most people here on this site know, in a battle for the control of America. Whether the sheeple want to be involved or not, they are. Whether they want to hear about it or not, they are part of it.

I watched a video on youtube about architects for truth about 9/11. One part of that video was a psychologist talking about how, when peoples world view gets shaken, they react in a few different ways. Some get angry and go into denial, some just withdrawn into themselves. When I talk to some people about Ron Paul and his message, they don't want to hear it because it shakes their beliefs of reality. They feel less secure because they have to admit that there truly is great danger and they don't want to hear that.

People don't want to be afraid. Unfortunately, there are times when they should be. To admit that Ron Paul is right, is to admit that we are in grave danger, which we are. He is right. Unless people are willing to face up to the facts of reality, and do something about it, we will sink lower and lower into tyranny and slavery.

America and the constitution are worth preserving. If you give up the rights granted by that document, you are condemning your descendants to a life of slavery and misery.

This is not about getting your favorite candidate into office, it is not about party politics as usual, this is not about who has the best hair, this is not a game show or reality show, this is not about who will do the least damage for the next four years. This is about regaining some control of our country. To take back the power that is supposed to reside in the people. This is about going back to basics and doing the right things. This is about regaining the true freedom and liberty that the founding fathers intended for us to have, and that millions have died defending.

This is about America and her people.